Over a Cup of Coffee (SeoRi)

Soshi One Shots

Seohyun just came home from her musical practice and laid on her sofa immediately. She know her parents were already asleep as she checked the clock at 11pm. Suddenly, she remembered that her Yuri unnie's drama aired that time on a weekend.
She opened the TV and watched the action drama. Soon enough it was Yuri's scene wearing glasses while writing a script. There was so much skinship with Yuri's female best friend in the drama. 
Seohyun just felt a sudden rush of jealousy. Yuri was so cute with her glasses and the thought of that girl acting with Yuri was enough to make Seohyun jealous.
She doesn't know what came onto her and she exited her house immediately and drove the car.
Yuri's house was just two blocks away from her house and she arrived immediately.
She walked up the elevator to Yuri's condo unit and knocked on her door.
Yuri opened the door immediately.
"Seohyun-nah!" 
They both entered the place and Yuri's parents and brother were watching Yuri's drama in the living room.
"Oh... sorry, to bother you. Seohyun said."
"Oh, it's okay, you know you're like a daughter to us too." Yuri's mom said.
"We better go to our bedroom." Yuri's dad said.
Seohyun was just confused at everything with what's happening now and what's happening with her feelings of coming to Yuri's house instead.
Yuri's parents and brother left the living room right away.
"So..." Yuri was smiling brightly.
Seohyun couldn't help but smile. But she pretended not to cuz she doesn't want Yuri to see her true feelings.
"I..." Seohyun said as Yuri dragged her to the sofa.
"I'll make coffee." Yuri said.
Seohyun was thankful that she didn't have to speak to Yuri yet. She didn't even know why she was here in the first place.
Yuri soon arrived with two cups of coffee.
Yuri gave Seohyun a cup with heart on top. It has a letter "S" inside the cup.
"I couldn't draw yet so I just placed "S" on it. When I learn, I can draw Keroro on your cup next time." Yuri said while still grinning.
Seohyun just stayed quiet.
Yuri continued speaking, "I really like it that you came. I haven't seen you lately. I really miss that time when we drank coffee and went to an airport bookshop. I also miss that time when we went to Tokyo Disneyland, with just the two of us. I mean... I want some alone time with our precious Maknae. You know I'm really the quiet type of person. It's really hard to keep up with everyone."
"But you're actually considered the hyper one who messes around a lot." Seohyun said
"You know I just adjust with noisy people. I'm not really like that. When I'm with you, I can be me." Yuri said.
Seohyun doesn't know what she's feeling but she's feeling her heart throb and her body weaken with everything Yuri said.
Yuri sat closer to Seohyun. 
"I think this coffee is making me nervous." Seohyun said
"Huh? I... That's mostly cream. I know you don't like coffee that much." Yuri asked worriedly.
"Uhm... Sorry your parents were watching... "
"It's okay, I've been telling them about you. I think they know how much I miss you." Yuri said sincerely.
Seohyun didn't know how to respond. She's too shy to admit she missed her to.
"Uhm... You... I watched that scene with you wearing glasses. You're quite cute with it. You're not smart enough but with you wearing glasses... It really suited you."
"What not smart enough? Yah!" Yuri nagged Seohyun but smiled right after, tickling the younger one. Seohyun fell on the sofa with Yuri following her. Yuri was now on top of Seohyun.
Seohyun was nervous again. Yuri's face was so close to her that she could feel her breath on her face. Yuri's nose was so attractive, no everything about her is just too damn attractive. She looked at Yuri's eyes that were staring on her lips. 
Yuri thought that it's now or never. She waited for this moment. She felt Seohyun liked her back anyway. They were friends for a longtime and both felt that spark. They've been in denial for so long. If not now then when? 
Yuri slowly leaned down and went closer to Seohyun. Her lips touched the younger's plump lips. Yuri felt Seohyun kiss her back. The sweet and soft sensation both took them to bliss. It was so surreal and magical even if it was only a light kiss. 
Yuri stared at Seohyun with the later to shy to look backs. Seohyun pushed Yuri slightly.
"You're heavy." Seohyun said.
"Sorry" Yuri said and immediately sat up on the sofa. 
Seohyun sat up again and drank coffee.
Yuri drank the remaining of hers too.
They looked at each other slightly, enjoying the thought of them liking each other and yet the nervousness and awkwardness was still there.
Yuri held Seohyun's hand and caressed her face with her free hand. 
"Do you like me, cause I like you." Yuri said.
She continued, "I love you for three years now. I thought you were just a dongsaeng. But as time passed, being with you made me realize how much I want to be with you and how much I love you." 
"I love you too, Yuri unnie."
Yuri placed her finger on Seohyun's lips. 
"You can just call me Yuri."
"Okay, if that's what you want."
"No one's older in this relationship."
Seohyun nodded and placed both of her hands on Yuri's cheek.
"I've been wanting to do this for a long time."
"And why didn't you do it."
"Cause, I'm such a pabo. I'm so scared for no reason."
"Me too, I'm sorry. I didn't confess right away."
"That's okay. Anyway, thank you for the coffee."
"You know that's my heart right? S=Seohyun"
"Of course I do. That's so sweet." Seohyun said.
With that Yuri smiled and hugged her girlfriend.