Year End Confession (SeoRi)

Soshi One Shots
Year End Confession

Seohyun couldn't help but think of how Yuri opened her arms for her and approach her for a hug. She forgot the lyrics for her special stage with the legend, Kim Chang Wan and Yuri comforted her just after the performance during the all artist stage of KBS Gayo.

 
She was now home but she still recalled the events. She held her hand phone and thought of messaging her Yuri unnie. "Gosh, what am I thinking?"
 
She typed in her message on Kakao Talk.
SH: Yuri unnie, are you asleep?
Yuri replied immediately. She's online at this late hour.
YR: Seohyun-nah. I'm not. I'm checking out photos on Instagram. 
YR: Why are you still awake? Aren't you tired? Is it still bothering you that you forgot the lyrics. Don't think about it, Baby. You said sorry and Kim Chang Wan senior accepted it.
 
Seohyun giggled seeing Yuri's reply. She was so caring and even called her Baby. It's been a while since Yuri called her Baby. When they haven't seen each other during Yuri's birthday Seohyun greeted her and Yuri replied, "I miss you, Baby" but she thought she's the Maknae that's why. But Yuri only called her Baby since this year.
 
SH: Unnie~ I'm not... I'm okay now. Thank you for comforting me earlier. I really appreciate it.
YR: Joohyun-nah...You don't have to thank me and be formal with it you know. Aah I didn't do it to please you or anything. I just felt like doing it.
YR: Oh, by the way, why did you ask if I was asleep? ;)
SH: Hmmm I thought of what you did and I just wanted to thank you.
YR: Cutie 
SH: WHAT?
YR: y then ;)
SH: Unnie!!!
YR: Okay, sorry... I know you hate it when people call you y.
SH: Cuz you're the y one unnie
YR: Admit it. You really bloomed this year. Your curves... We all noticed it.
SH: Well then thank you unnie.
YR: You know you can drop the "unnie" if no one's around ;)
SH: Are you sleepy?
YR: How can I sleep when I'm thinking of you?
SH: Was that supposed to be a pick up line and why should you be thinking of me?
YR: Yes and No? I guess
SH: Aish!
YR: Fine. I'm thinking of you if you're still bothered with what netizens will think of when you made a mistake. You're cute and it's not a big deal. Just do well in your Musical, okay? I know you will. You're great everytime especially during our last comeback. Just don't think about it.
SH: Thank you Unnie! I should treat you one time! What would you like?
YR: Take me to your world
SH: What? Hahaha
YR: You really don't take me seriously, do you? 
SH: I'm serious!
YR: Fine! What I meant was that let's do something that you usually do. I'm curious! What do you do on your free time?
SH: Just like what you do! Except I don't play with dogs cuz my dog died :(((
YR: Sorry
SH: It's fine. Unnie. Are your parents with you?
YR: Nope. They're coming over tomorrow for New Year's Eve.
SH: Would you like to meet me now? If you're not yet sleepy and tired...
YR: Sure! I'll get going now l. See ya!!!
 
Yuri and Seohyun live only a few blocks away from each other. Well they live in different apartments but both live near the Soshi dorm. Sooyoung and Yoona live in other districts of Seoul.
 
Yuri reached Seohyun's house for only a few minutes. She ringed the doorbell and Seohyun went out right away.
 
"Hey" Yuri said with a bright smile plastered on her face.
Seohyun looked left and right and checked of there were people outside.
 
Yuri looked at the streets and back to Seohyun. 
 
"Why are you so paranoid? It's not like you brought home a guy over your house." Yuri said.
 
Seohyun replied, "Oh yeah. I think I just got used to it."
 
Yuri continued to smile. Seohyun noticed it.
"You seem so energetic. It's 2am."
 
"How can I not when there's a goddess in front of me?" Yuri said.
 
"What's up with your pick up lines again Yul?"
 
"They're not pick up lines. I just feel like saying those when I'm with you." Yuri smiled
 
"You might be cold. Let's get inside." Seohyun said.
 
They sat at the sofa and Seohyun had already prepared tea.
 
"You always brew coffee so I prepared Tea." Seohyun said.
 
"You didn't have to, but thanks.
Why'd you want to see me anyway?"
 
"I just wanted to see you, that's all.... and your the nearest neighbor so I asked you out."
Seohyun replied.
 
Yuri giggled with Seohyun's choice of words.
"Did you message the others too?" Yuri asked.
 
"No. I just saw them 3 hours ago during KBS Gayo."
 
"But I was there too. I must be special."
 
"You wouldn't think I'm clingy. And besides I wanted to thank you for comforting me. It really made me less burdened."
 
Yuri hugged Seohyun. "I'm always here to comfort you."
 
Yuri suddenly let go of their hug.
"I'm sorry... I should be taking advantage."
 
"What taking advantage?"
 
"Please don't think of it that way. I just wanted to comfort you as a friend and as an older member. But..." Yuri hesitated.
 
"But?" Seohyun looked confused.
 
"But I value our friendship more than what I feel for you." Yuri said.
 
"What? Yuri I don't get it... Well I think I do. But please make yourself clearer. Please just say it straight."
 
"Seohyun... you're the Maknae. I shouldn't be having these feelings for you. We should protect you. I shouldn't -"
 
"But Yuri, you protect me... Just like what you did..."
 
"Seohyun... you maybe smarter than me but I'm still older. When you messaged me, when you asked me to see you... you've at least wanted to see me too... I mean I feel the same way or rather you feel the same way as I do. I've always ..."
 
Seohyun grabbed Yuri's collar and kissed her hard. She pushed her on the sofa and kissed her deeper. Seohyun paused and looked at Yuri's flushed face.
 
"I love you, Yuri."
 
"I love you too, Seohyun-nah."
 
"Sorry... Just because I'm the Maknae. I thought you wouldn't kiss me right away. But I want you to know, I have my desires too... only for you."
 
Yuri pecked Seohyun's lips. She peppered Seohyun's face with small and sweet kisses. 
 
They paused when they heard footsteps.
 
 
 
"Seohyun-nah? Can you get me a glass of water please?"
 
"Neh, Appa!" Seohyun shouted so her father can hear her upstairs.
 
Seohyun then proceeded upstairs to bring the water.
 
"Why are you still downstairs?"
 
"Yuri unnie dropped by"
 
"Didn't you just see them earlier?"
 
"Neh, Appa. But... you see Yuri unnie is..."
 
"Is what?"
 
"My ... my girlfriend, Appa. I'm so sorry."
 
"Why are you sorry? It's okay...
You could have told us earlier... So since when?"
 
"Uhm... Tonight she went here to confess."
 
Seohyun's father gave a little laugh. 
"Oh... Haha. So sweet of her. You can tell her to sleep in your room. It's too late to let her home at this hour."
 
"Really, Appa?" Seohyun grinned and gave her father a hug.
 
Seohyun's father went inside the Master's bedroom as Seohyun went downstairs.
 
Seohyun rushed but too much excitement caused her to slip at the end of the stairs.
 
"Oh! Ommo." Yuri panicked seeing Seohyun on the floor.
 
Yuri held Seohyun's torso and lifted her up.
"Are you okay?"
 
"Yes.... Let's go! Seohyun held Yuri's had and brought her upstairs."
 
"Is it okay?" Yuri said.
 
"Father said it's fine. Besides you've already slept in my room before."
 
"Does he know? Did you already tell him?" Yuri asked.
 
"Tell him what?" Seohyun said as they entered her room.
 
"That I'm your girlfriend." Yuri said.
 
"You haven't even asked me out yet." Seohyun teased. 
 
Yuri kneeled in front of Seohyun and took hold of her hand.
 
"Seo Joohyun. I love you as a sister and as a bandmate but these feelings turned into something more. I love you Seohyun so can you please be my girlfriend?"
 
Seohyun suddenly laughed and pulled Yuri to stand up.
"I'm kidding! I already told my father that you're my girlfriend and he's fine with it."
 
Yuri pecked Seohyun's lips. "You! Has Hyoyeon been teaching you some jokes, huh?"
 
Seohyun pecked Yuri's lips this time. "Hmm... maybe you and all the unnies influenced me but I learned these all on my own."
 
Yuri smiled and hugged Seohyun tight. "Thank you... for coming into my life... and for accepting my love."
 
"You're welcome." Seohyun said with her sweet voice.
 
"That's all?" Yuri asked.
 
Seohyun poked Yuri's sides and said, "What else do you want to hear?"
 
"Nothing. Let's just go to sleep, we still have MBC Gayo for tomorrow."