Moving On (YoonYul)

Soshi One Shots

Here's a oneshot requested by IheartKwonYuri.
It's my first time writing a YoonYul fic so I didn't really know what to do hehe. Here it is. 


Yuri remembered the time when Yoona would always visit her in her drama filming.

"Hello unnie! Here's your favorite rice bowl."

"Yoongie, you don't need to give me that."

"You're so thin now, I don't want to let you go back to you being close to anorexic." Yoona said as she pinched Yuri's cheeks.

"Says someone who's as thin as a skeleton." Yuri said.

Yuri remembered the time when only her and Yoona would goof around. 

Their leader, Taeyeon said, "Okay girls, let's get back to practice."

"Yah, Yuri! Yoona!" Tiffany said.

Yuri would lift Yoona for fun during practices.

They started to drift apart when Yoona had to film a drama for almost a year in China.

"Unnie, I think we need to cool off." Yoona said.

"What?" 

"We won't have time for each other. And I need to fulfill my dream as an actress. We can't be SNSD forever."

"But... You already started acting even as we had group schedules."

"Unnie, this time it's different."

Yuri held Yoona's wrist and Yoona, with her strength let go of Yuri's grip.

Yuri studied hard to finish her degree and to forget her "cool off" with Yoona.

Sooyoung suggested that Yuri gets a boyfriend. Sooyoung didn't really support Yuri and Yoona as a lesbian couple. 

"Yuri, Yoona always had been with boys. Isn't it unfair that she had boyfriends while you guys were together?" Sooyoung said.

"That's just to cover up our relationship." Yuri replied.

"Yuri, you're just blinded by love. Yoona's just using you to ease her boredom. She's not really serious with you. 


Months after, Yoona came back. Yuri already moved on. Yuri got a boyfriend, as Sooyoung suggested. But she did still go around with girls and felt more satisfaction from dating the same gender.

"Yuri, let's officially break up." Yoona said.

"Okay." Yuri said

"What?" Yoona said.

"Why? Should I beg you to stay? My friend was right that you'll break up with me anyway." 

"Sorry."

"Don't say sorry when you don't mean it." Yuri said. 

Weeks passed and Yoona saw Yuri with her boyfriend. She also heard news that Yuri was going around with girls.  Yuri wasn't like this when they were together. Yoona got a new boyfriend now but she still feels concerned for Yuri. She was never a player. 

Yoona approached Yuri one time.

"Unnie, why are you being like this?" Yoona said.

"Why do you care?" Yuri said in an angry tone.

"Stop, going around with different people!" Yoona said.

"Weren't you like that when you were with me? Stop it, Yoona! Stop bringing back the old times. Stop hurting me!" Yuri said and walked away. 

Yoona realized that it was too late. She lost all her feelings for Yuri but she still cares for her as a friend. She can't do anything, she already hurt Yuri. She lost not only her ex but also her best friend.