Tinder 2

Soshi One Shots

 

 

Yuri and Seohyun have been texting and video calling for a week since they met. Today, Seohyun asked Yuri to meet her at her workplace, after her rehearsals.

 

Seohyun spots Yuri from the elevator. She had never been this excited and shouted out loud.

“Yuri!”

 

Seohyun ran to her and hugged Yuri.

 

Yuri was taken aback but she was happy nevertheless. Yuri caressed Seohyun’s hair with one hand as she was holding coffee with the other.

 

“Coffee? Is that for me?” Seohyun asked

 

“Huh? Uhm... no... it’s mine, unless you want me to buy for you... I didn’t know you want coffee...” Yuri sounded like she was panicking.

 

Seohyun grasps Yuri’s cheek. “It’s okay, you’re so cute. I’ll just take a sip.”

 

Seohyun gets Yuri’s coffee and tasted the coffee.

 

“Hey! I already drank from that!” Yuri said but she was too late.

 

“It’s okay... isn’t that better?” Seohyun winked.

 

“Yah! I never knew you’re such a flirt!” Yuri said as Seohyun returned the coffee.

 

“Only for you.” Seohyun said as she smiled.

 

“Where do you wanna go today?” Yuri asked.

 

“I’m tired from rehearsals. Maybe let’s go watch a movie?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Sure! Let’s eat first.” Yuri said.

 

They ate first before they watched the movie. 

 

As Yuri insisted on buying tickets, Seohyun got some snacks and milk tea.

 

“You like milk tea?”

 

“Hmm” Seohyun said as she showed her eye smile and sipped her drink.

 

 

Inside the movie house, Yuri was distracted and admired Seohyun from time to time. Her constrained yet sweet giggles made Yuri wanting to hear Seohyun laugh more. 

 

When the movie finished, they decided to walk along the bright night streets of a shopping district, joining the crowed filled with couples and group of friends.

 

“I really liked the part when he caught that leaf that fell over her.” Seohyun laughs.

 

“Really?” Yuri asked.

 

“Yeah! What part did you like?” Seohyun asked.

 

“Huh? Ah...” Yuri didn’t know how to respond. 

 

“You didn’t like the movie... did you? Next time, we should watch your choice.” Seohyun said guiltily.

 

“No! I mean, I didn’t really watch the movie.” Yuri said.

 

“You were able to sleep?” Seohyun asked as they paused walking and sat on a bench.

 

“I... I just...” Yuri said scratching her neck.

 

“What?” Seohyun asked.

 

“YouweresocuteandprettythatIcantstoplookingatyou.” Yuri said fast.

 

“What? You’re so cute Yuri.” 

 

“You too~ I just looked at you while you were watching the movie.” Yuri said.

 

“What?” Seohyun giggled as she covered her face and stared at Yuri.

 

“I like you a lot, Seohyun-ah.” Yuri said as she lightly held Seohyun’s hand.

 

Seohyun smiled slightly at that. “Oh!” She said as she remembered something. She finds something at her bag and gets a piece of paper which she hands Yuri.

 

“If you have time, watch my play.” Seohyun shyly said.

 

“Of course! I’ll always make time for you, Baby!” Yuri said.

 

“Hmm... I have one more favor to ask you.” Seohyun said shyly but she sat closer to Yuri.

 

“I’m going to have a kiss scene but please don’t get mad.”

 

“Of course, I know it’s just work!” Yuri said as she held Seohyun’s hand.

 

“Hmm... I want to get a real kiss before that.” Seohyun said as she squeezed Yuri’s hand.

 

Yuri stared at Seohyun for a moment. She brushed some lose strands and held her cheek as she leaned closer, and closer until her nose brushed with hers.

 

“I really like you.”

 

“I like you too.” Seohyun giggled. 

 

They leaned closer until they closed the gap between their lips. 

 

It was light and soft yet sweet and gentle as a first kiss.

 

Yuri smiled and Seohyun smiled back.