Motorcycle (SeoRi)

Soshi One Shots

Inspired by "Secret" Music Video by Yuri and Seohyun

 

Seohyun just finished her practice with Taeyeon and Tiffany. As much as she loves her unnies. She's pretty much pissed at this time as her unnies kept flirting. 

Seohyun bud her goodbye with the staff. She opened her sports car and drove away from the building. Driving was a way to relieve her stress, it's not mentioned all the time but it is. She didn't have the chance to drive in Channel SNSD that's why those who not like her as much as the other members think she's not cool enough to drive. Seohyun recalled the scene of Taeyeon sniffing Tiffany's neck. 
"How could they do that in front of me." Seohyun uttered while driving 80kph along the streets of Gangnam.

How she wish SM would put her in a subunit other than TaeTiSeo.
Maybe with her favorite unnie, Hyoyeon who she share her problems with. She thought of other members who could join her. 
"Hmm, Yoona unnie... Uhm or Yuri un- No! I can't work with her!"
Seohyun thought of Yuri's cool appearance. She can look scary at times. Besides she doesn't talk to her as much. Yuri finds her boring, at least what Seohyun knows. Plus Seohyun doesn't find what Yuri finds interesting. 

Seohyun stepped on the gas and she is now running 100 kph. She wants to take out the image of Taeyeon and Tiffany French kissing. She couldn't take it. Well not that she dislikes that kind of relationship. The image was just too much for her. She wants that pure kind of relationship by taking it easy for a while.

Soon, she can spot a police officer by the stop light. A motorcycle following too as well. She didn't want to escape from the officer so she stopped.
She opened the window and saw the officer.
"Good evening Miss. We spotted at the CCTV camera that you are overspending."

"Oh sorry, Seohyun said."

The young police officer said,
"You have to surrender your license and car for 7 days."

"7 days? Uhm how can I go home? Please I'm sorry I won't do it again. You see I'm so stressed..."

"Sorry Ma'am you can't drive. Maybe you could ask your friend or parents to pick you up her. We couldn't let you drive again, at least for 7 days."

Seohyun can't call her parents. She didn't want to disturb them at this hour. She tried calling Hyoyeon since she's the coolest unnie she has.

"Hello, Seohyun-nah?"

"Unnie, I'm in Appugeong Drive. I got caught overspeeding. And if you don't pick me up. This might become a scandal!" 

"Arasseo! I need to be quick right?"

"Neh unnie."

On the other side 
HYOYEON POV

Hyoyeon called her other best friend, Kwon Yuri whom she knows has a deep crush on Seohyun. Yuri may seem distant from Seohyun because Seohyun might think she's not worthy for her since Seohyun was too perfect. She's just a hyper kkab Yul who loves to have fun. 

"Yo! Kwon."

"Hey, Hyo! What's up."

"Seohyun needs your help. She got caught overspeeding and you need to pick her up now to avoid any scandals. Where are you?"

"What? I'm in Appujeong. I just got some coffee. And I was supposed to buy dog food for Hani and Dooe."

"Perfect, Seohyun is by the stoplight in Appujeong and you need to pick her up now!"

"Huh? What the? Why don't you pick her up since she called you? I don't think she's comfortable with me!!!" Yuri said freaking out!

"YAH! Pabo Yul, this is your chance to be her knight in shining armor."

"Hyo, I shouldn't be taking advantage. Besides I brought my motorcycle, not my car, how can I pick her up? My Seobaby deserves the best, I can't make my princess just rode a motorcycle."

"Your motorcycle is BMW! Besides I'm in Incheon and I didn't tell her. If you don't come quick, reporters might see her with the police. Your Seobaby is at stake as well as our whole group."

"Okay, fine. I'll pick her up."

Yuri rushed from the coffee shop without getting the coffee that she ordered.
She rushed to the parking and started the engine of her motor bike.

She saw Seo's car and an officer.
Yuri didn't remove her helmet as she didn't want people to see her identity at this situation.
She saw the police officer.
"Uhm, sir, I'm here to pick up Seohyun." 

Seohyun went down from her car. She got surprised because a person with a helmet picked her up. But it's not her Hyoyeon unnie. Only her eyes can be seen. Those captivating orbs that always made her scared and nervous. She was wearing shorts and she verified that it was those tan legs of her Yuri unnie. 
"Unnie~" was all Seohyun couldn't utter. 

"What happened Seohyun-nah?" Yuri said in a gentle voice.

"Unnie, I~ I'm sorry to bother you. I was thinking too much while driving and I didn't notice my speed."

Yuri held Seohyun's cheek. "Baby, I know you're thinking too much lately. I understand. Come with unnie. Let's go somewhere, okay?"

Yuri rode the motorcycle and Seohyun sat behind her. Yuri took Seohyun's arms and wrapped it around her waist. 
"I'm sorry that I picked you up with this. Hyoyeon called me and said you were in a rush."

"It's okay unnie, I've always wanted to ride with you in this."

"Really?"

"Yeah! But you never asked me too."

"Eh? You guys rode in my car when I just got my license."

"Your car! But your motorcycle..."

"I thought you wouldn't like to ride in this bike. Besides, you're so fragile you might fall in this. So hold me tight."

Seohyun held her unnie's waist as if her life depended on it. It was so awkward but she couldn't do anything. She enjoyed the lights of Seoul and riding in a motorcycle was so much fun as she expected. Especially, when it was her Yuri unnie that was with her. She felt secure and her heart felt something she's never felt before. She did like guys but when Yuri came to the rescue, she couldn't explain how her heart throbbed the moment she saw her.  

She noticed that Yuri was driving to the Han River. Yuri parked the motorcycle as soon as they reached the bottom of Banpo Bridge.

Seohyun let go of hugging Yuri and slowly steped out of the motorcycle.

"Be careful." Yuri said. After she stood up as well.

"Im not clumsy all the time unnie" Seohyun replied. 

"If you say so" Yuri smiled.

Oh that smile is soooo captivating. Seohyun thought. She just noticed that Yuri removed her helmet. She didn't see her face, only her eyes since she picked her up. 

"Thank you Yuri unnie."

"Aish why do you have to be so polite? You can treat me as your same age friend huh? I'm cooler than Tiffany and Taeyeon."

Seohyun laughed in response.

Yuri took her arms and led her to a nearby bench.

They looked at the lights reflecting at the river. It was a refreshing sight to see.

"Taeyeon likes the view from the bridge. But I like seeing it from below. Cars in the bridge are noisy but here you can be serene and peaceful."

"I didn't know you liked calm places, unnie."

"Huh? I'm sad you don't know me enough. You think I could've survived college without me studying in a quiet place? You've always seen me goof around with you guys, but when I'm not with you, I'm very quiet."

Seohyun stared at her unnie. She looked so beautiful but you can't deny her strong features that why fans call her Yul Oppa.

Yuri looked at her. "Yah! Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Huh? What's with my staring at you? I just thought that how can a person like you have this soft reflective side?"

"Just like how a "boring" person like you could have a fun side. You play with us unnies and you show different sides of yourself when you perform as SNSD and as a theatre actress."

"You've seen my fun side?"

"Of course" Yuri said and there goes her charming smile again. "I... I like... I like all sides of you." Yuri stuttered nervous on how to explain how she notices everything about Seohyun.

"You're so cute unnie." Seohyun said. She suddenly had the urge to kiss Yuri's cheek.

"Uhm..." Yuri managed to utter

"That's... Sorry unnie." 

"Uhm... It's okay. Sisters kiss each other's cheek right?" Yuri said.

"But I like you, Seohyun-ah. More than as a sister... Uhm Hyoyeonnie called me because she knew I have feelings for you, so..."

Seohyun went closer to Yuri and hugged her. Yuri hugged her back.
They looked at each other for some moments.

Yuri always felt attracted to Seohyun and her plump cherry lips. "Can I kiss you?" Yuri said.

Seohyun just nodded as Yuri bent her head and moved towards Seohyun's lips. Seohyun felt Yuri's nose touch the side of her nose and it just ticked. She felt those soft lips on her own and felt magical. Yuri's lips moved towards her bottom lip and soon after Seohyun moved her lips along with Yuri. Their lips moved together softly as if it were puzzles that complement each other. 

"I love you so so much Seohyun-nah. You make me feel nervous and crazy yet you let me be a better person because you yourself have lived a well-disciplined life. We've known each other so long as group mates and as friends. Even if we're not that close as friends but I want to know more about you and I want you to know more about me. So would you like to take the next step and be my girlfriend?" Yuri stared at Seohyun lovingly.

"I love you too unnie. Yes, I'd love to be your girlfriend."