Jealous

Soshi One Shots

 

Seohyun is thankful that her girlfriend always avoids skinship with male celebrities offscreen, if not required by scripts. But despite this, Yuri is so friendly with females.

Whenever they would promote at music shows, girl group members whom Yuri worked with at variety shows would say hi to Yuri. Yuri would talk to them sincerely with her sparkling eyes and sweet giggles.

Seohyun would roll her eyes and speak with her Hyoyeon Unnie instead.

"What? Are you jealous?" Hyoyeon teasingly laughs like a hyena.

Seohyun thought that it's over but Yuri greets the staff members. A few of them would snap a photo with Yuri and Yuri would hug them in return with her face so close to the staff in selfies.

"Ugh" Seohyun says exhaling loudly, almost as if smoke is coming out of her nose.

Yuri approaches the rest of the members at the make-up room. As she walks, she brushes her hand quickly against Seohyun.

"Yuri-yah! Don't be shy. We all know about you and Seohyun anyway." Taeyeon says as she munches on her gummy worms.

"Yeah right, Yuwree~" Tiffany agrees.

"People snap out when you tell them the truth." Sooyoung adds.

Yoona and Hyoyeon laughs along.

Yuri covers her face then pretends to look for something in her make-up kit.

"Guys, stop it. You're making them conscious." Sunny said while she's focused on her game console.

The members go back with their own business and feels quite guilty for teasing too much.

Yuri goes to the bathroom to have some alone time. Seohyun notices her and follows. She grabs Yuri's arm and hugs her from behind.

Yuri knows so well it's those thin yet strong arms that she loves. Yuri brushes Seohyun's hand on her stomach. 

"Yuri, I can't take it anymore. Why are you so sweet?"

Yuri turns around so she could face Seohyun and twitches her eyebrows.

"Huh?"

"You're so sweet to everyone."

"Aah!" Yuri says in a eureka moment. "My Baby's jealous." Yuri hugs Seohyun tighter and pats her back.

Seohyun's forgets her jealousy just like that. 

 

It's like and an unwritten rule that they keep a distance in their relationship. They weren't the best of friends in SNSD to start with, so it was really unexpected they were attracted to each other and eventually got together.

Seohyun considers Hyoyeon as her closest friend in SNSD. She's now hanging out with Hyoyeon in an arcade. After playing endless games for hours, the decide to chill at a cafe. They tired and in their own world eating and browsing their phones.

"Do you know where Yuri is?" Hyoyeon asks out of the blue.

"Hmm..." Seohyun thinks. "With her friends at a museum perhaps."

"Oh, do you know where?  With who?" 

"I don't know. She introduced me to all of her friends but I didn't ask who she's hanging out with now."

Hyoyeon laughs.

"Why?" Seohyun raised her brows.

"Our fans tag us in so many photos. Look." 

Seohyun sees pictures of Yuri with her friends from different places.

"What?" Hyoyeon asks as she examines Seohyun's expression. 

Seohyun swallows and gets her phone as she dials Yuri's number. 

Hyoyeon laughs at Seohyun's actions.

Seohyun notices Hyoyeon and stops calling Yuri. "Stop laughing. I know, I'm overreacting. We actually decided to give some space in our relationship."

"Give some space? Did you guys cool-off?"

"No, not like that. It's just some time off each other." Seohyun said but with a sulking expression. 

"Ooh~ so you guys can miss each other and be lovey-dovey after." Hyoyeon teases.

"Aish, Unnie!" 

Seohyun checks her phone but keeps it again.

"I don't wanna act like an insecure possessive wife calling her and checking her in everything she does." Seohyun says.

"I shouldn't have showed you the pictures." Hyoyeon said.

"Yeah, besides Yuri told me where she's going today.

 

 

After a few days, Seohyun visits Yuri's apartment. 

Yuri hugs Seohyun upon entering.

"My parents and brother are away so I'm alone taking care of the pets." Yuri scratches her head. 

Dooe, her silver poodle is jumping at Seohyun's lap endlessly.

"Aish" Yuri picks up Dooe and baby talks to her and kisses it several times.

Seohyun coughs but Yuri ignores her. "I should've brought Ppo Ppo to play with her."

"So that you could play with me?" Yuri winks. "Are you even jealous of my dog?"

Yuri giggles and put Dooe down past a dog barrier. Yuri jumps at the sofa and hugs Seohyun. 

"Oh, Yuri~" Seohyun pets Yuri's hair. "I'm still not used to your short hair."

"But you like it right?" Yuri looks up waiting for Seohyun's repsonse.

"Of course. It's so easy to massage your head like this." Seohyun combs Yuri's hair with her fingers as inhales Yuri's scalp loudly then kisses the top of her head. 

Yuri giggles and changes the topic. 
"I'm really sorry...last time... for being so friendly to others.

"Yuri, I don't know if this is just me or you... I don't know. I guess it's just me. But..."

"Okay, I'll tone it down okay?"

"No. You don't need to. It's just so weird that what made me fall in love with you is the reason why I'm so jealous right now."

Yuri twitched her eyebrows, worried.
"What can I do to make you stop being jealous? Tell me~"

Seohyun cried.

"Why, Babe? Ommo! Ommo!" Yuri panics as she hugs Seohyun rubbing her back, calming the younger girl."

"You're so sweet~ It's me who's —" Seohyun hiccups as she continues crying. 

"Stop crying, Baby. I'm so sorry~" Yuri hugs Seohyun as she peppers sweet kisses on her head. 

"You don't need to do or change anything. It's just me. I think I'm being overly jealous and possessive." 

"No, you're not." Yuri looks at Seohyun seriously. "It's actually sweet— means you really love me." Yuri pecks Seohyun's lips.

Seohyun was surprised and squeals at Yuri's neck and light my hits her shoulder.

"Why?" Yuri asks.

"That was so sudden." 

"What was?" Yuri asks. But before Seohyun could reply she steals a quick kiss from Seohyun again.

"Yah!" Seohyun says.

Yuri just giggles adoring the slightly mad Seohyun.

"You're so hot when you're mad." Yuri says.

"I know." Seohyun replies.

"Really?" Yuri asks as she steals a quick kiss from Seohyun again. 

They blabber and make up for the rest of the day.