YulSeo Seoul Icon Awards 2016

Soshi One Shots

YulSeo SIA2016
Yuri POV 
I just finished my final dubbing for Neighborhood Hero. I was on the way to Style Icon Awards while I browsed my Instagram. The rest of my group mates already walked through the red carpet. My baby looked so gorgeous and I thought how time flew so fast. She was just a naive young girl bloomed into a fine young woman. 
I stepped out of the van and rushed through the dressing room. Tiffany took a video of me right away along with Taeyeon, giggling as I made it before the performance. The rest of the members were busy with Tiffany's snapchat videos. Through my peripheral vision, I saw my love taking selfies on her own, away from her loud unnies.
I silently glanced at what she's editing while I was at her back. Seohyun, her usual self placed stickers on her photo. She looked gorgeous enough but her stickers just made her cute and childish. 
I tapped her shoulder and took a chair beside her. "How are you?" I said.
I saw the shocked look on her face. It was so cute as usual. "Oh, Yuri, you made it."
I love it how she doesn't call me unnie when it's just the two of us.
Seohyun grabbed my cheeks and caressed it with her smooth fingers.
I closed my eyes and smiled dorkily enjoying her touch.
I felt her lightly slapping me.
"What?" I said.
"You look ... stupid." She said.
"But that's what made you fall in love with me right?" I teased.
Seohyun glanced at the people around us, including the stylists but they were all busy. She pecked my lips and it was so quick that I wanted more. Oh that sweet kiss sound she made when she kissed me. 
"I miss you" Seohyun said. With her speaking made me come back to my senses.
"Aah, yeah... I miss you too."
Seohyun pinched my nose suddenly. 
"Why?" I said
"Why do you always have to ask?" Seohyun said.
"It's a rhetorical question."
"Yah, pabo~"
I then made puppy faces in front of her.
"How was filming?" Seohyun said.
"Okay" I said
"That's it?" Seohyun asked.
"You know how happy I am after so long of not acting right?"
"Of course, I do." Seohyun said
""I do"? Does that mean..."
Seohyun lightly slapped my shoulders.
"That's not what you asked about."
"Let's get married." I said suddenly and looked at her seriously.
"Where?" 
"Somewhere, where gay marriage is legal."
"Okay."
"Okay, what?" I said
"Let's get married, the next time we go to the States." Seohyun said
"Hihihi"
"You better get your make up done, Yuri, you look like an oppa."
"So what? I look like an Oppa, and you look gorgeous, we look good together."
"Gosh, Yuri, we're a freakin girl group, how would we look like a group if you appear with your sweat shirt like that?"
"I'll change back to this anyway for our date later." I winked
"Who said, we're going on a date?" Seohyun teased.
"Me" 
"I forgot to tell you... you look handsome like that." Seohyun said straightforwardly.
"I know... But with you saying it, I'm happy.
I flashed a bright sincere smile at her.
"You're just a handsome Oppa disguised as a pretty girl group member." 
We laughed together before Taeyeon interrupted us. "Yuri-yah! You're not yet dressed? We're going to receive an award in a few! Maknae, you didn't remind your freakin gay girlfriend."
"What the? You're just jealous, I'm more handsome than you-gay midget, Taeyeon-Unnie." I said sarcastically while showing her my tongue. 

I got dressed and time went by so fast that the next thing I knew I followed Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Yoona to receive our award. I glanced and Seohyun was right behind me. As Sooyoung was giving her speech, I got the award from Yoona as it looked so cute. We walked back and I played with the bird like trophy. Seohyun wanted to get it and I looked back and smiled at her.

We took a few group shots before we sang "Lion Heart" Gosh I was so tried. It feels different performing after filming for my drama all day long. I feel my voice and body weren't that well but I still managed to smile and be happy of performing. 

Apparently everyone was tired as well as walking through the red carpet on high stairs made them tired. Everyone was packing and proceeded to the van.

I grabbed Seohyun's arm that made her look at me. 

"What?" She said.
"We're going on a date remember?" I said.
"But... I still have to go to work early tomorrow. I have a musical and you still have to film some parts for your drama." Seohyun replied.
"I want to spend some time with you." I shyly said.
"Aish. Why do you have to be so cute? I couldn't reject you." 

I dragged Seohyun to my car while the others went home. I told our manager unnie about talking Seohyun home so that she would tell ten other members. They would tease us if we bid formal goodbye to them.

I started the car and looked at Seohyun. I giggled while staring at her. I took her hand hand kissed her palm like she's a princess.
"I miss you, baby." I said.
She looked at me and caressed my cheek.
"I miss you too, cutie." 
Unexpectedly our bodies just went closer towards each other. I didn't know how we kissed but we did. We slowly let go while Seohyun leaned her head on my shoulder, I drove the car and after a few minutes stopped in front of her house.

"Here?" Seohyun said.
"Yeah." 
"I thought you're taking me on a date?"
"Yeah, the trip on the way here is our date."
"Yah! Kwon Yuri, are you fooling around again?"
"Well, you see you already said we need rest so how can we go somewhere else?" 
"You're right." Seohyun replied.
"No, you're right." I said.
"Huh?"
"Well you said we will both be busy tomorrow so we shouldn't go on a date... Rest well, my love." I kissed Seohyun sweetly on the forehead.
She smiled sweetly and kissed my lips quickly.
I'm still shocked at how our precious innocent Maknae initiates our kisses sometimes. "Is that what you learn in theatre, kissing people?" I said.
"No! It's from kissing you that I learned how to kiss and use it for theatre." She said, her dorky side appearing.
"I've taught you well, huh?" 
She nodded and frowned suddenly thinking of something.
"Oh yeah! Your kiss scene will be shown in the final episode right?" Seohyun said
"Well, you won't get to see it because they decided to cut it instead." I replied
"Oh... really... So what's the compensation for it?"
"They're treating us pork in the final viewing of the final episode with the staff and crew." 
"That's it?" Seohyun said.
"Aaah... I guess so, plus my fee." 
"Aigoo, you kissed him for nothing." Seohyun said.
"Yeah, well I think it's okay, you won't get to see it and my fans. Besides it was a lame kiss." I said. "But you... You had to kiss that dude all over and over again for each of your shows." I added.
"It's just acting." Seohyun said.
I pouted, pretending I was disappointed.
She leaned towards me and kissed my cheek.
"I love you, only you." She said as she stared into my eyes.
I grabbed her cheeks and leaned forward to give a longer kiss on her lips.  It lasted for a few minutes until we ran out of breath. We looked at each other and smiled lovingly. 
"I'll think of you until I get to sleep." Seohyun said as she pecked my lips and stepped out of the car.
I touched my lips as I opened the window to see her entering her house.
"I'll text you when I get home."
"Okay" she smiled.
"Saranghae"
"Saranghae"