Never Thought You Were Like This (YulSeo)

Soshi One Shots

Dating Seohyun feels so new yet exciting for Yuri. From dropping hints like back hugging, hair sniffing and light touching, Yuri managed to woo Seohyun after several years. 

She wasn't so sure if Seohyun would be in a lesbian relationship but she finally got Seohyun's "yes". Now, Yuri is still in a similar situation. She doesn't know what kind of dates Seohyun would like, or if she is into dates, even. Having an endorsement together, allowed them to spend together with just the two of them without the other members. But it's still work. They still, never managed to have a spend time together aside from that. Well, they did spend sometime in Tokyo Disneyland four years ago, but they weren't official yet that time.

When Seohyun finally finished her solo album promotions, it was Yuri's turn to be busy with her drama. Now that Yuri's drama is over, it's Seohyun who has a drama. Yuri can't help but feel so love sick. When will she get the chance to spend sometime with Seohyun again? Yuri thought of having practice with the rest of SNSD next month for their 10th Anniversary comeback album. She imagines Seohyun and her sneaking out of the practice room to spend sometime together alone. Yuri can't help but smile at the thought of it. 

Yuri goes back to reality after daydreaming. She thinks of what dating style Seohyun is into. "Maybe Seohyun doesn't want dates? She just wants to be with me while we are at work?" Yuri mumbles.

Yuri pressed Seohyun's contact on her phone.
Luckily, Seohyun answered right away.

Yuri: Hey! 
Seohyun: Oh, Yuri! Hi! 
Yuri: Uhm... are you in the middle of filming? 
Seohyun: Yes! Good thing you had the perfect timing. We just ended a scene and the staff are setting the props for the next scene! 
Yuri: Oh, FIGHTING Seohyun-nah!
Seohyun: Thanks, Babe! What are you doing now? 
Yuri: Well, uhm... things I could do while I'm not busy... petting my dogs, watching TV, exercising, writing songs... 
Seohyun: Writing songs? Oh I hope that could make it to your solo!
Yuri: Oh I wish! I hope so... So anyway, what time would your filming end? 
Seohyun: Hmmm... maybe around 10pm?
Yuri: Oh, that's actually early. I finished filming at around 1am for my drama. 
Seohyun: Oh yeah! You weren't able to attend Sooyoung unnie's party!
Yuri: Hmm... I want to see y-you, Seohyun-nah.
Seohyun: Yuri, I'll go drop by your house later 'kay? Wait for me~ love you! 
Yuri: I love you too. 

Yuri dropped the line and she can't believe Seohyun actually wanted to see her too. She cleaned her room to keep her busy. Her parents  were in their other house in Gyonggi-do so she was alone in Seoul. Gladly, she had Seohyun's visit to look forward to for tonight. 

Time went by so fast, and soon, Yuri heard a bell through her door. Yuri opened the door and Seohyun's smiling face welcomed her, with some paper bags and cups on her hands.

"Tada~ I brought coffee! And here, these are muffins from Starbucks!"

"Oh, Hyunnie! You didn't have to. You came from fliming and all..." Yuri said as she took the paper bag from Seohyun's hand.

"Oh, Yuri~ knowing you, you must be more tired than I am. You can't just stay out without doing anything." Seohyun said as she spots droplets of sweat from Yuri's forehead and cheeks.

Seohyun wipes Yuri's sweat and Yuri gets conscious and flushed. Yuri, was a bit shocked of the stoic SNSD maknae, doing sweet gestures like this. 

Yuri leads Seohyun to the coffee table as Seohyun places the drinks on top. 

"Thank you for the snacks." Yuri said.

Seohyun gets the muffin and placed it in front of Yuri's mouth. "Ah"

Yuri takes a bite while crumbs stick to her lips and chin. Seohyun was quick to get tissue and wipe Yuri's lips. "Such a baby" Seohyun uttered. 

Yuri gets conscious, still with Seohyun's sweet acts. Seohyun gets the coffee and places it on the table in front of Yuri. "This would get cold. Drink it!" Seohyun said as she stared at Yuri with her sweet honey eyes.

Yuri takes a gulp, also to relieve the tension of Seohyun's sweetness. "Hmmm... yummy" Yuri said. 

Yuri noticed that Seohyun was busy feeding her but Seohyun's muffin is still whole. "Oh, you haven't eaten yet." It's Yuri's turn to feed Seohyun now. 
 
Yuri tucked Seohyun's hair behind her ear for Seohyun to eat more comfortably. But she kind of regretted it as Seohyun's face was more visible and Yuri was simply mesmerized. Seohyun forked her muffin and Yuri just stared at Seohyun intently while eating. 

"You know, your gaze was one of the reasons, I thought you liked me." Seohyun suddenly said.

"Huh?" Yuri gaped absentmindedly.

Seohyun held Yuri's hand as she spoke, "Before, I would catch you staring at me. So I searched and read books like, "How To Know If A Closeted Lesbian Likes Someone" then I kind of knew you like me." Seohyun giggles as she recalls that time.

"Whaaaa-t? You read that?" Yuri asked.

"Uh huh... and hmmm... there was this time when you would get touchy with the other members except me. I thought that you didn't like me but then I read that you actually don't know what I like, that's why you wouldn't get touchy with me. And that's when I felt special because you wouldn't do that to me. It's so cute how you kept those feelings for me because you didn't know my feelings for you." Seohyun smiled as she recalled those times.

"Eottoke? You read those stuff? Hey! But those were all correct! But I did do stuff to make you know my feelings for you, because I wouldn't really know if I didn't do that, right?" Yuri replied.

Seohyun laughed at Yuri. "Oh you would sniff my hair in interviews and it was ticklish! You would back hug me randomly."

"But you would remove my hand if I hugged you." Yuri said while pouting.

"Yah! Because you'll do it randomly. I was just taken aback!" Seohyun replied.

"You're just so mesmerizing." Yuri said as she stared at Seohyun intently.

With this, Seohyun blushed. She knows Yuri doesn't give that kind of gaze to anyone but her. "There you go again." 

"What?"

"Stop staring." Seohyun blushed and bowed her head down. 

Yuri giggled like an idiot, "Are you shy now?"

"Yah!" Seohyun said as she hit Yuri lightly on the shoulder. 

"Let me stare at you for a while." Yuri said with a melancholic voice. 

"What? Seohyun said.

"You'll be busy... I need to engrave your face in my mind." Yuri replied melancholically.

Seohyun made a flower pose and showed her puppy eyes. 

Yuri purred and made a cat pose that gestures Seohyun to stop with her aegyo.

"What do you want, my cute ?" Seohyun said.

"Yah! That sounds wrong!" Yuri said.

"You're the one who's not thinking straight." Seohyun said.

"I was never straight!"

"Yeah right!"