Sweet Talk (SeoRi)

Soshi One Shots

After a long time, Seohyun finds herself in a mini-reunion with her friends, Tiffany and Yoona. Tiffany just got back in Korea from LA and it's been a while since Seohyun got to see her childhood friends. Her two friends talk about boys they just met and struggles to decide who they want to get serious with. 

"Seohyun-ah! How about you? Got anyone in your radar?" Tiffany asks.

Seohyun is awaken from her daydream and scratches her head. "Hmm~ there are..." Seohyun answers without giving much thought.

"Oohh~" Tiffany and Yoona cheers.

They finished eating and they spot a few guys outside.

Her friends giggle and Seohyun rolls her eyes.

"I-I think I should get going." Seohyun says.

Having been the filial daughter, her friends understand that Seohyun usually goes home early whenever they hang out since they were young.

As she leaves, Seohyun sees her friends talking to the guys. She felt out of place earlier yet she wanted to protect her friends from strangers. But she knew that they could handle themselves anyway. 

Seohyun absent-mindedly walks through the dark side walk, feeling lost. She wonders why her friends are boy crazy yet she isn't. She friend to be in a relationship for the sake of it yet it didn't work out. It was more of a burden for her. She'd rather enjoy life without her ex boyfriend. 

She spots a bar and notices that only women enter. She enters as well without giving it much thought. 

She sees that there are groups of women seated in tables while the individual ladies are seated at the bar. She awkwardly sits at the bar and orders a cocktail drink.

"What am I doing?" She mumbles to herself.

Seohyun finds herself staring at a certain woman. And she return's Seohyun's gaze. 

The woman stands up and Seohyun observes her. The woman is oozing with appeal with her gelled short hair and bronze tan skin. 

The woman passes by the dance floor and proceeds to the comfort room.

"What the...?" Seohyun fumes through her nose.

A little later the woman returns on her seat. Seohyun catches the lady staring at her. She thoughtlessly approaches the lady. 

The lady stares at Seohyun quickly and then avoids her gaze pretending she just happened to see a random person beside her. 

"Stop avoiding me." Seohyun utters.

The lady looks around and then goes back to ignoring Seohyun.

Seohyun pulls the lady's arms. "I'm talking to you!"

The woman looks at her wide-eyed. "Y-yes?" 

"You finally talked!"Seohyun smirks.

"What do you want?" 

"You!" Seohyun quickly replied.

The lady giggles and Seohyun found that even more charming. "I'm Yuri, what's yours?"

"Seohyun"

"It's my first time seeing you here. Is it your first time?" Yuri asked.

"F-first time?"

"Yeah, in this bar." 

"Yeah. Of course... Oh! I thought-" Seohyun stumbles with her words.

"You thought what?" Yuri leaned closer to Seohyun and her scent makes Seohyun's heart flutter.

"Are you flirting with me?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri laughs at how direct the girl she just met is so direct. "Look around you."

Seohyun looks around and women beside each other are actually flirting, making out or simply gazing at each other for too long. 

"What?" Yuri asked.

"What 'What' ?" Seohyun asked.

"What do you think?" Yuri winked.

"Everyone's flirting around... and we aren't excluded from that." Seohyun says.

"That's my Baby!" Yuri says.

"Baby?" Shocked, Seohyun frowns.

"You're so cute." Yuri says as she pinches Seohyun's cheek. And further adds, "You're the most exquisite woman I've ever seen."

"Are you with anyone?" Seohyun looks around.

"With you, duh!" Yuri giggles.

"No... I mean it seems you're a regular here."

Yuri flashes her oh so lovely smile. "I am. I've been here for so long yet I haven't found anyone... until I found you."

Seohyun pushes Yuri.

"Aw." Yuri says as she almost slips.

Seohyun was quick to assist her. "Sorry."

"But seriously, do you have friends here at least?"

"Yeah, over there and there." Yuri gestures yet Seohyun couldn't identify who. "We're probably just the most conservative couple here."

Seohyun looks around at flirty couples making out and she just scratches her head. "We're a couple?"

It's Yuri's turn to slightly push Seohyun this time. "Hey! You're the one who's been staring at me."

"You stared back." Seohyun raised her eyebrows.

Yuri giggles.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Huh? You're just so cute being mad like that. I like it, Baby."

Seohyun was unable to retort. A few moments passed before Yuri spoke and took Seohyun's hand. "Let's dance."

They proceed to the dance floor. Yuri energetically dances to the club music and Seohyun is feeling awkward. Yuri grabs Seohyun's hand and moves them with her. Seohyun soon moves along a little. 

"Have you ever gone clubbing, Baby?" Yuri whispers amidst the loud music.

"Yeah, I'm not that innocent, Yuri." Seohyun whispers along Yuri's ear then bites it afterwards.

"Awww~" Yuri said yet she giggles at that.

Seohyun thought that it would be fun to flirt for once in her life. And Yuri isn't bad of a partner to do it to.

Yuri waves her body with the music and slightly grinds her body on Seohyun. Seohyun wraps her arms around Yuri and lowly lowers as she grips her . 

Yuri looks up and Seohyun smirks. 

They continue doing that until they got tired of dancing. "Let's go grab some drinks, Babe." Yuri said.

They approach the bar and Yuri orders. "Tequila Sunrise please."

" on the Beach please." Seohyun says.

Yuri laughs at Seohyun's choice of drink.

"What? You've been judging me since earlier, Yuri!" Seohyun says.

"I'm not! Hmmm... well I guess I am. I just... you're really not innocent as I thought. I believe you now." Yuri says as she nods feeling like she had discovered something so big.


They drink and chat for the rest of the night, exchanging flirty words to each other. 

It gets a little later and Yuri notices that people are slowly leaving the club.

"How are you going home?" Yuri asks.

"I left my car somewhere along the street. I was with my friends in a restaurant nearby before I came here."

"Oh... where are they?" Yuri asks.

"They're probably flirting with boys somewhere in another club." 

"Oh~"

"How about you? How are you going home?" 

"I brought my car too." 

They soon walk towards the exit and outside on the street.

"Oh... there's my car." Seohyun gestures.

"Will you be fine driving?" Yuri asks worriedly.

"Why?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure if you're used to driving after drinking some..."

Seohyun laughs as she holds Yuri's shoulders. 

"Yuri, look. I'm not a baby! Why do you all treat me as if I'm so innocent that I can't stand on my own? Even you? I thought you were different." Seohyun says raging in her words yet her eyes are teary.

Yuri holds Seohyun's cheeks. "Hey, chill." She says with so much gentleness in her voice that makes Seohyun so calm.

"You're not a baby, I know. You're not that innocent as you seem. But... but you're so cute like a baby. You're quite naughty at times and even if you're not as innocent as you seem, I still want to protect you. You're so..."

Yuri trails off as Seohyun wraps her arms around her waist and kisses her. 

"I want to protect you to." Seohyun says.

"You want to?"

"Hmm..." Seohyun hums as she uses her index finger to brush a stand of hair on Yuri's forehead. "I'm guessing you're even more innocent than I am." Seohyun winks as she laughs. 

"you sure you can drive safely?" Yuri asks.

"Yeah~ Don't worry too much" Seohyun brushes her hand on Yuri's cheek.

Seohyun was about to open her car when Yuri trapped her in her arms.

"You didn't give me your number." Yuri says as she scratches her head.

Seohyun suddenly pecks Yuri's lips. She brings out her phone and hand it to Yuri. 

Yuri was still shocked at the sudden skinship and trembles as she takes hold of Seohyun's phone. She types in her number and gave her number a missed call.

"Call me when you get home, okay?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Sure!" Seohyun smiles and squeezes Yuri's hand before she drove home.