HyoYul Part 1

Soshi One Shots

"I'm so bored! Why can't we have a comeback soon?" Hyoyeon talked to herself before deciding to call Yuri.

"Yo! What's up, Yul?"
"Hey, Hyo! Hey... I'm at school it's my break."
Hyoyeon dropped the phone and immediately drove to Yuri's unniversity.

Hyoyeon saw Yuri munching on some food then Hyoyeon held Yuri's spoon before she could eat.
"Bwoh? Don't stop me from eating."
"I won't, you're cuter when you're chubby and I didn't like it when you were so skinny."
Yuri felt butterflies on her stomach when Hyoyeon said cute. But changed the topic suddenly.
"Hey! Why are you here? Aren't you busy with skiing?"
"I don't know... My hands just dialed your number and my feet brought me here."
"Do you miss me?" Yuri suddenly said with an aegyo voice.
"Bwoh?" Hyoyeon said panicking.
"C'mon Hyo... You just miss me." Yuri said winking.
"Yah! Stop that."
"Why?"
"Because, I'll just fall for you even more." Hyoyeon suddenly blurted out. She's known for hiding her feelings but it will just explode uncontrolably.
"Then, I'll catch you, every time you fall for me." Yuri replied staring into Hyoyeon's eyes.
Hyoyeon's mouth was wide open as she couldn't believe what she heard. She just stared at her watch.
"Erm, Yuri, isn't it that you have a class?"
Yuri moved closer to Hyoyeon and clung her arms on Hyo's shoulders. Yuri replied in a y tone,
"We still have 30 minutes, babe."
"BABE?"
"Hey, don't deny that you don't like it." Yuri showed off her brilliant smile that could make anyone melt especially Hyoyeon.

Yuri stood up and grabbed Hyoyeon's hand to the school park. Hyo stared at their intertwined hands.  
Yuri led the way to a bench hidden from the open park.
Yuri played with their intertwined hands for a few moments.
"Since when?" Yuri said.
"I just find you cute, pretty, and handsome ever since. You know, you have that girly charm and manly vibe. You're my best friend in GG. I would just stay beside you everytime we have schedules because I feel comfortable when I'm with you. We could chat, dance, go camping, road trip and everything else. When I wasn't with you these past few weeks, you're just on my mind wishing I could be with you. When I'm not with you, that's when I realized I need you, and I want to be with you everytime. When I miss you, that's when I knew I love you."

"Finally! You said it! Ahahaha. An extrovert like you was so shy a while ago. You're so cute aigoo!" Yuri pinched Hyoyeon's cheeks.
Yuri turned serious and cupped Hyoyeon's cheeks. "I love you too Hyo!" She closed the gap between them and kissed her lips lightly until it got passionate.

"Yuri! Run, you might get late for your class!" Hyoyeon pushed Yuri away.
Yuri pecked Hyo's lips again. "See you later, babe."
Yuri walked away from Hyoyeon. Then she ran back again. And hugged Hyoyeon tightly. "Sorry, I forgot to hug you."