Guilty of Loving You (Part 4)

Soshi One Shots

"So... how was your date with Yuri?" Hyoyeon asked.

Seohyun ignores Hyoyeon as she makes her report. Hyoyeon notices that Seohyun is smiling.

Hyoyeon reads Seohyun's computer screen and sees that she's working on a robbery case.

"Why are you smiling?"

"Yuri stole my heart" Seohyun suddenly uttered as she was typing. Realizing this, "No... I mean this man named Donghae stole a purse from a woman named Jessica." Seohyun acted like she's serious but she's blushing so hard right now.

"Whatever." Hyoyeon said. Hyoyeon notices another tab on Seohyun's screen. Hyoyeon grabbed Seohyun's mouse as she clicked on another tab.

'Kwon and Associates Law Firm' 
Yuri was wearing a suit in her office and below are texts of her credentials. 

Seohyun covered the screen with her arms.

"Yuri said she'll defend an accused so I'm searching for her law office."

"Yuri quit handling criminal cases. You're lying." Hyoyeon said.

"Well, you also lied that Yuri is a player, didn't you?" Seohyun raised her eyebrows at Hyoyeon.

"Okay, fine I did. Since Yoona lost cases against Yuri, she wanted to steal you from Yuri after finding out Yuri had a crush on you. Yoona didn't want to lose against Yuri again." Hyoyeon said sincerely.

"How the heck did Yoona find out?" 

"During one party that you didn't attend, Yuri told me she wanted to meet you. I guess that's how Yoona overheard it."

"What if I like Yuri back, will Yoona try to break us apart?" Seohyun asked.

"I'll make it up to you guys. I'll prevent Yoona from doing that." Hyoyeon said.

"How can Yuri and I be sure that we can trust you again?"

"Yoona asked me to fabricate some of the evidences from a lot of cases. I'm going to present the real evidences and I'm going to testify in court." Hyoyeon said.

"You'll get jailed." Seohyun said.

"It's only for a short while. Yoona will get a higher sentence since she was the perpetrator."

Seohyun smiled that Hyoyeon finally wanted to confess for her wrong doings. "Since when did you learn about crimes and sentences?" 

"Yuri gave me legal advice. And the Prosecutor that Yuri defended before, Kim Taeyeon, will be in charge of Yoona's case." Hyoyeon said.

Seohyun felt uneasy after the mention of Yuri. She didn't call Yuri since after they had their date. 

"By the way, Yuri's waiting for your call. She doesn't want to pressure you if you still want to date her." 

Seohyun suddenly stood up and ran away from the office. She went to the roof top so she could be away from her co-workers.

She had been love sick for days. She tried to resist calling Yuri. She thought that her feelings would go away. But as days go by, the more she misses Yuri. Now, she can't handle it anymore.

She calls Yuri, finally.

YR: Hello, Detective Seo! 
SH: Yuri, I miss you. I need you right now! 
YR: Hihihi~ I miss you too~ 
SH: Meet me at Namsan Tower, after working hours.
YR: Okay, baby girl, I'll be there. Mwah! 
SH: See you.

Seohyun wanted to talk more but she ended the call. Yuri just called her baby girl and even kissed her on the line. Seohyun squeals and was smiling all throughout as she goes back to her office.

"Miss Serious is back.", one of her co-detective Sunny Lee said.

"Miss Serious no more." Hyoyeon said. "Look she's so happy and smiling."

Seohyun skipped, almost dancing, as she walked to her desk to finish her report.

"Should we call her Miss Lover Girl instead?" Sunny said.

"Detective Lover Girl" Hyoyeon said.

"Shut up! I'm finishing this report!" Seohyun says as her keyboard makes noises as her worlds come out freely now. 

She finishes one report after another as she notices that it's almost the end of office hours.

She looked at her minimized tab and stares at Yuri's picture. "See you, Lawyer Kwon." 

 

 

 

The lights illuminating the N Seoul Tower and all the buildings of Seoul are all part of the romantic atmosphere of the night.

Seohyun looked around and saw Yuri approaching her towards the Roof Terrace, where various kinds of cute love locks are placed on the balcony overlooking the city of Seoul. 

"Detective Seo, hi!" Yuri says as she excitedly waved to Seohyun.

Seohyun looked at Yuri with a serious look that Yuri considered quite attractive. 

"Yuri-sshi, You're under arrest."  Seohyun says as she handcuffs Yuri's right hand.

"Eh?"

Seohyun handcuffs her own left hand. Yuri just laughs at how unexpected this is.

Yuri holds Seohyun's hands. "Detective Seo, this is illegal. You can't just arrest me." 

"Why? You're guilty of theft."

"Huh?"

"You stole my heart." Seohyun replied with a cheeky smile.

"Yah!" Yuri just blushed at how cheesy Seohyun was.

"It's your fault, Lawyer Kwon. I've never been this cheesy."

"Fine, should I confess my crime? I'm guilty of loving you, Seohyun." Yuri kissed Seohyun's cheek. Yuri flashed her dashing smile. Seohyun fanned herself with her free hand and held her heart afterwards. 

"So, should we lock our love?" Yuri used her free hand to get a red heart shaped lock and marker from her pocket.  

"You really brought that?" Seohyun said.

"After you called me, I bought this before going here."

Seohyun got the marker with her right hand as Yuri held the lock with her left hand.
"What shall we put?" Seohyun asked.

"Crazy Hot Yuri loves Cutie Patootie Seohyun."

"Yah!"

Seohyun writes on the lock "Detective Seo Joo Hyun ❤️ Lawyer Kwon Yuri" 

Yuri places the lock on the bridge and gave Seohyun the key. Seohyun threw the key to the mountain as she smiled at Yuri. 

Yuri leaned closer towards Seohyun, and held Seohyun's cheek with her left hand. "I love you, Seohyun." Yuri closed the gap between her lips and Seohyun's. Seohyun kissed Yuri back. The kiss was chaste yet sweet and assuring. 

"I love you too, Yuri."

"Finally." Yuri said as she gave Seohyun a quick peck. 

Seohyun held Yuri's hand as she led her to walk.

"Do you wanna eat first or ride the cable car?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmm, I'm not that hungry. Should we ride the cable car first?" 

"Okay." Seohyun said as she kissed Yuri on the cheek.

Yuri's mouth was wide with that.

"There you go again." Seohyun was smiling until her ear that gives her a cute eye smile.

"You said, I'm cute when my eyes and mouth gets magnified. 

"Well, I couldn't agree more."