Still Loving You (Part 2)

Soshi One Shots

Yuri drove her car as she came to fetch Seohyun's daughter.

"There, that's it. Turn left." Seohyun said.

"Oh, there she is! I'll go get her." Seohyun said as she stepped out of the car.

Yuri looked at herself in the mirror.
"Hi, Juhee. How are you? I'm Aunt Yuri." Yuri said as she talked to herself.

Seohyun opened the back door as she let her daughter sit. Seohyun went to sit back in front.

Yuri smiled at Juhee. No words seemed to get out of . 

"There's a kids cafe nearby, we can go there." Yuri said. 

"Okay" Seohyun said.

When they reached the kids cafe, Seohyun held Juhee's hand as Yuri felt a little awkward.

They found a seat. And Yuri stared at the kid. 

"Juhee, this is Aunt Yuri by the way." Seohyun said.

"Hi, I'm Juhee." She said as she waved at Yuri.

"Oh, how adorable you are. I'm Aunt Yuri, your mom's group mate."

"And girlfriend" Juhee said

Yuri stared at the girl shocked. She then looked at Seohyun and Seohyun looked at her daughter.

"Omma, I just searched, okay. It was really a hot topic before! DAEBAK!" Juhee said.

"Juhee, they have Rainbow Milkshake here, would you like to try it?" Yuri said.

"Yes! I'd love that!" 

Yuri stood up and went to the counter. 

"Omma, Aunt Yuri's really cool and nice and pretty! She's really tan in person but she's so pretty, mom!" Juhee said.

"I know right! But hey, since when did you find that out?"

"I searched for SNSD before and found out about the nine members. I looked at your wedding pictures and only seven attended. I wondered where was the other one, so I searched online and found out about you and Aunt Yuri." Juhee said.

Yuri approaches them and she was all smiles.
"Tada! Rainbow Milkshake for Juhee!"

"Thank you, Aunt Yuri!" Juhee said.

Juhee happily sipped her milkshake. 

"Yummy?" Yuri asked.

"Really yummy!"

"You'll need that to study for the rest of the night." Yuri said.

Juhee nodded. "So you got back together?" Juhee asked.

Yuri stared at Seohyun.

"Would that be okay with you, Juhee?" Yuri asked.

"Of course! I want mom to be happy."

"Aunt Yuri?"

"Hmmm?"

"So... there was really no gay marriage before?" Juhee asked.

"Yeah. It was condemned." Yuri said.

"Really? I mean there are of girl group members these days who fell for their members and it wasn't an issue."

"Well, it was different before." Yuri said.

"I hope you and mom could love freely now." Juhee said.

Yuri glanced and Seohyun then tapped Juhee's head. "That's kind of you, Juhee!"

"Whoa! You finished your milkshake!" Yuri said.

"It's really really good."

"It's time for you to go to academy!" Seohyun said.

"Your mom is such a kill joy, right Juhee?" Yuri said.

"Yeah! She always tells me to study and during my free time, she wants me to read!"

"Don't worry, just call me and we'll hang out with Aunt Sooyoung's kids okay?" Yuri said.

"Yuri..." Seohyun said.

"Huh?" Yuri follwed Seohyun's line of sight as she spots a reporter with a camera. 

"Juhee, should we go now to your academy. That Rainbow Milkshake must've pumped you up!" Yuri said excitedly as she made hand gestures.

They walked out of the cafe and Juhee held Yuri's hand. She poked Yuri's side as she tiptoed.

Yuri lowered herself as Juhee whispered something. "Can I call you Appa from now on?"

Yuri laughed and said, "Whatever, Baby. As long as you accept me." 

With that, Juhee ran to a building to her academy, where she always gets tutored after school.

"Juhee likes you, huh?" Seohyun said.

"I'm glad she does." Yuri smiled.

Seohyun kissed Yuri's cheek. 

Yuri looked at Seohyun with a questioning look.

"Thank you for being nice to Juhee."

"You don't have to thank me. I mean..."

"Mean what?"

"Uh, if we get married, I'm gonna be like her father."

"Are you proposing to me?"

"Unofficially yes. Formally, no." 

Seohyun said, "Yuri, were old. I'm not expecting you to propose with an extravagant preparation. Finding you after all these years is enough for me."

"Then..." Yuri smiled sheepishly. Yuri suddenly kneeled in front of Seohyun and held her soft hand. "Seo Joo Hyun, will you marry me?"

Seohyun was not expecting Yuri to ask her right then and there right when she said it but she nevertheless replied, "Yes, Yuri I will marry you."

Seohyun, with her strong arms, lifted Yuri up and hugged her. She cupped Yuri's face and saw that bright glow in Yuri's eyes that she always had. Seohyun closed the gap between them and kissed Yuri showing how she wants to spend her life with her from now on. 

Little did they know that the journalist from the Milkshake place had been following them all along.

Juhee ran and appeared behind them.

"Hey, are you done with your lessons for today?" Seohyun said as she carried her daughter.

"Anniyeo Omma! But look what's on Naver's front page." Juhee said as she showed her her smart phone.

Seohyun and Yuri looked at her phone and it was a picture of them just a few moments ago. They looked around and spotted some journalist who appeared from where they were hiding. 

"Congratulations, they said. Sorry, we had to publish it immediately. We're just doing our job and any SNSD News will spark publicity."

Seohyun spoke, "Yah! I know you. You had been following me since my 20's!"

The journalist scratched his head. "It was Yuri all along. That's why I've been searching everywhere and found nothing. Hehe."

Yuri checked her phone, and she has 30 missed calls from SNSD members, former co-actors and even school friends. She looked at the journalists, "Thank you guys, but can you give us some private time first?"

Yuri approached Seohyun who was still carrying Juhee. She hugged them both. "We should celebrate?" 

Seohyun being a strict mom said, "Juhee has to finish her lesson with her tutor first."

"That's not important right now, right Juhee?" Yuri said as she got Juhee from Seohyun and carried her.

"Appa's right Omma! Omma is always to strict and serious!" Juhee said.

"Omma knows what's right, but for now we should have fun. Where do you wanna go, Lotte World or Everland?" Yuri said.

"Disneyland!" Juhee said.

"But there's no Disneyland in Korea!" Yuri replied. "Hmmm... should we go to the airport and book a flight to LA?" Yuri said.

"Ne!" Juhee said.

Yuri raised her right arm and ran, imitating an airplane.

"Yuri, you're spoiling her." Seohyun said.

"I'm not. We just have to celebrate." Yuri said as she grabbed Seohyun's hand and skipped towards her car.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't know how to properly end it so I'll leave it to your imaginations! 
I had this story in my Notes for months now and I didn't know how to end it and finally I added the ending just now.

Part 1 was inspired by the KBS Drama Daughters of Club Bilitis and then I got an idea that lesbians actually marry men their family wants for them then look for their ex-girlfriends later in life...

I was thinking of making a separate fanfic for this but it may be cliche. I was thinking of making an organized fanfic in a chronological order in a time frame but it actually takes time so I'll just post whatever that comes my mind or what I feel. :P