At the Airport Part 1 (YulTae)

Soshi One Shots

Taeyeon was so bored while waiting for their manager to pick them up at the dorm. She checked her tagged photos on Instagram. She appreciates all those TaeNy pictures for fans' support; but it was always flooded with those. She wanted more pics with other members. She remembered forcing Yuri, Sunny and Sooyoung to open IG accounts. 
Right now there were so many Yuri airport pictures since it has been a long time since her groupmate had solo projects. Fans were outrageous upon seeing her again.
"Yuri... you're really pretty." Taeyeon said.
She then noticed Yuri's oppa vibe in some of the pictures. She stared at Yuri's photos for quite some time. 
Sunny then entered the room.
"Taeyeon, manager-oppa's here."
"Alright, Sunny-kinny."

Upon entering the van, all the other 6 members were there. They visited their families and friends for the past few days. Taeyeon noticed Yoona and Seohyun looked so childish and refreshing, greeting her. Tiffany, and Hyoyeon looked to mature welcoming them. Sooyoung has drama filming so she was not with them. She noticed Yuri looking serious with her shades on. Well, she was always like that but wen she smiles and gets into the mood of being jolly, you can't stop her being so hyper anymore. Taeyeon saw that Yuri tapped the seat beside her. Taeyeon half-smiled and sat beside Yuri.
"I missed you, Taengoo."
Taeyeon suddenly felt conscious and seems to be so hot and her mind floating. But she still managed to reply.
"How was your photoshoot in LA?"
"It was fun. It's better if all members were with me."
Taeyeon suddenly asked,
"Do you miss Jessica?"
Yuri who was serious, turned to face Taeyeon and showed her charming smile.
"Why? Are you jealous, Taeyeon? It's okay she's on her own now. You can have me. Oh, but Sunny's crushing on me too."
Taeyeon looked confused.
Yuri pinched Taeyeon's cheek. "Just kidding."

They went down the van and assembled at the airport.
"Yah Yuri, your skirt is so short." Sunny said.
"Ah and your melons are showing even if you are wearing thick clothes." Yuri replied. She touched Sunny's mounds lightly and laughed afterwards. It means nothing really, just playing like real sisters. 
Yuri glanced over Taeyeon and she looked so lost but still cute. "Tae, are you tired?" Yuri asked with concern.
"I'm jealous, Yuri." She needed to say it and she prepared for this to say it. Taeyeon was thinking all through out during the ride. These past few months, her feelings towards Yuri just keeps getting stronger. It may be because of Yuri's charming looks and caring personality. 
Yuri was shocked inside since Taeyeon was not really vocal. But she still acted cool and looked concerned. Yuri touched Taeyeon's hand gently. "Tae, we need to talk later, okay? Sit beside me, arasseo?" Yuri said gently, looking at Taeyeon straight in her eyes. 
Taeyeon managed to nod and say, "Yuri?"
"Yeah?" She said smiling
"...why are you like this? Why?"
"What am I doing to you?" Yuri played dumb and suddenly laughed.
"Let's go, girls" their manager said. They followed but Taeyeon was trapped beside Tiffany while walking while Yuri was close behind them.
Sunny skipped towards Taeyeon and tapped her shoulders.
Taeyeon replied with a questioning look.
"Tae, I was just joking with Yuri. Don't get mad at me."
"Huh? What? I'm not. Why would I?"
"Stop it Tae! I know you so well, remember that!"

Everyone was seated already waiting for their departure to Shanghai for SMTOWN concert. Taeyeon noticed that Yuri was standing up slightly meters away. She can't help but admire her towering height, straight shoulders, and handsome and pretty face, only Yuri can have that charm.

"Yuri!" 
Yuri looked back and smiled upon seeing her cute teammate.
Yuri just stared down at Taeyeon while Taeyeon looked up  because of the almost 5 inches height difference. Yuri just starred at Taeyeon for a few minutes, studying the girl's cute features. Taeyeon wondered why  Yuri isn't saying anything when she was the one who said they should talk. Taeyeon can't control herself anymore. Yuri's just too charming and charismatic. She managed to tiptoe and jump to kiss Yuri's cheek. Yuri was caught off-guard but managed to smile afterwards.
"Stop killing me with that smile, Yuri." Taeyeon said. 
"I'm loving you even more when I see that I have that magic effect on you." Yuri replied.
Taeyeon was surprised that Yuri said about loving her. She was kind of indirectly confessing to her, if that wasn't a co-member love she was talking about. But she thinks it's another kind of love.
"What? What did you say?" Taeyeon looked else where and didn't notice Yuri bending down towards her. She just noticed Yuri's hands on her waist, steadying her. "Just stand still."
And with that Yuri kissed Taeyeon. The kiss was sweet and decent.

The 6 members sitting down saw this movie-like scene with a couple kissing in the airport. They can't help but giggle seeing the two. "I'm videoing this for Sooyoung." Yoona said.

Yuri stopped the kissing and said,
"You heard me right. I love you." Her breath still touching Taeyeon's lips while talking.
Yuri's face was still close to Taeyeon. Taeyeon shoved Yuri's face away with her hand. 
"Yah!" Yuri said.
"People are looking, Yuri." Taeyeon said.
"It's just our members."
"Still."

Just in time, it was already their departure. Taeyeon managed to walk fast away from Yuri. She couldn't take her heartbeat anymore. She was melting and all her body heat was rising and taking all over her. She wanted to sit beside anyone except Yuri. But it's as if everyone connived to pair with each other. Yoona and Hyoyeon sitting beside each other, Sunny rushed beside Seohyun who took hold of a book.  The manager unnie was sitting alone. Taeyeon rushed towards that seat, too bad Tiffany sat first.
"Aish! Tiffany get out! Sit beside Yuri!" Taeyeon said.
"Wouldn't you want to reply to her confession back there. YAH! Taeyeon, you're older than her. You should have taken the initiative!" Tiffany said.
"But I'm smaller than her. She should chase after me."
"Tae, I know you want to go over there." Tiffany said looking at where Yuri was already seated." 
"But not right now! Now that everything's fresh in my mind and..."Taeyeon said touching her lips.
Tiffany kept laughing showing her eyesmile. "Yah Tae, go over there cuz I'm gonna have a lot of moments with you onstage, you know, we do majority of the lines and we gotta do our TaeNy thing.  Yuri's over there, so just sit beside her."
Taeyeon stomped her feet and walked towards Yuri. Yuri looked at her from looking at the window. Taeyeon was surprised when Yuri suddenly stood up. She gestured her arms to the seats. "Which seat would you want, my fair lady?" Yuri said all smiles. Taeyeon looked at Yuri like a dork and sat near the window. Yuri sat near the passageway. 
Yuri held onto Taeyeon's hand on her lap. "Why'd you leave me there earlier, huh?" 
Taeyeon wanted to kiss Yuri again but she simply can't. She loves Yuri too but she's way too conscious and awkward.
Yuri managed to talk again. 
"Taeyeon, you don't have to be conscious for this you know. It's not like we're still in our teens. All our controversies made me stronger now you know. I don't care what happens anymore. I mean those things really happen in groups... I know you're not scared about us, it's just that you're awkward right?" Before Yuri actually looking back at Taeyeon, Taeyeon already got the courage to cup Yuri's cheeks and kiss her. When Yuri's kiss was sweet and soft, Taeyeon's was wet and hot. Taeyeon managed to lap her lips with Yuri's mouth opening with every contact. Taeyeon deepened the kiss when Yuri replied immediately. When they were out of breaths, they panted and Taeyeon sat comfortably again, looking at Yuri.
Yuri looked at her too and said, "Wow! I knew you could be responsive to me. You were just shy earlier right?" Taeyeon replied with a nod and Yuri smiled even more with Taeyeon's childish gesture.
"I know you're really quiet, Taeyeon, but can't you just be more vocal to me? Just tell me anything, arasseo?"
"I'm proud of you Yuri. Thanks, really. You act like you're older than me. You and all the girls seem to be more mature than me these days. And thanks for loving me."
"Tae... Maybe you were the ahjumma back then so you act like the youngest now. You took care of us back then so we should watch over you now. We're always here, Taeyeon. Especially me. I love you. Remember that."
"Can you repeat it again?"
"I love you, Kim Taeyeon."
Taeyeon pecked Yuri's lips.
"I love you too, Kwon Yuri."
"Let's get married." Yuri said
"What? Isn't it too sudden?" Taeyeon said.
"Well, it's for your own good you know." Yuri winked
"What?"
"The way you kissed me... I thought you might be wilder in bed. And you could only touch my body when we're married." Yuri said.
"You mean, you don't want to have before marriage? Yuri!" Taeyeon said
"Byuntae! You're so quiet but your mind is so full of wild things!" Yuri said.
"Your abs..." Taeyeon said unknowingly but Yuri heard her.
"WHAAAT?" 
"I didn't say anything." Taeyeon said defensively.
"I don't have now, anyway." Yuri said.
"Why?"
"C'mon I've been eating a lot these days. It might be on our next comeback before I get it back."
"But you've already lost weight for the photoshoot." 
"Are you really THAT fascinated with my abs?" 
"Yuri... To be honest. I've been lusting over you."
"What? Since when?"
"I dunno. Maybe since I've seen you? Oh maybe everytime you show off your abs." Taeyeon smiled like an idiot.
"If it weren't you, I will really get mad for lusting over me! Taeyeon !!!"
"Don't you lust over me too?"
"You're cute... You're just too cute for me to lust for. I mean I can be attracted to you without actually lusting over you right?" 
"That makes me guilty." Taeyeon said.
"Just shows that you're the real man between us. They say men lust over their girlfriends." Yuri said.
"Okay, I'll be the man here. It's just that I'm smaller." Taeyeon said.
"Don't tell me you lusted over our other members." Yuri said.
"I'll be honest with you Yuri. It's Jessica and Tiffany. But that's just lust. And that was until two years ago. From then on, it was only you." Taeyeon said.
"Playboy." Yuri said.
"You're such a cutie, Yuri." 
"I know. Let's sleep, Taengoo, we need to rest. We need energy for the performance."
"You sleep. I'll just look at you."
"Look at me and lust over me again? Oooh, my Taetae..." With that, Yuri drifted to sleep and hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon just stared at Yuri, holding her face and caressing her hair, amazed at how they're now officially together.