Chapter 8

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

"~~~~-ah!" someone yelled while you were sitting in class doing nothing. 

You turned around and saw Sungjong and Sungyeol running toward you. 

"L hyung said-" Sungjong started before L ran up to him and covered his mouth, causing his words to become muffled.

"He said that he li-" Sungyeol's words were muffled as well by L.

"Didn't I tell you that I don't?!" He glared at the poor boys.

"L, let go of them." you said nicely and told them to go over to you. "So what about L?" you whispered.

"Mianhae ~~~~. My lips are sealed!" They both said after noticing L giving them another glare.

You pouted and slightly glared at L. Who looked back at you with his brow raise as if to say 'what?! I didn't do anything >.>' You then gave L the puppy dog eyes so he would tell you, but he quickly looked away, started whistling, and then walked away.

*Awwww.* you thought, unhappy that no one told you what L said.

-----

While you were walking to lunch, Dongwoo and Hoya decided to 'kidnap' you and make you skip school with them. Of course, you were screaming as they carried you out of school and into a car.

"Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawdwhatdididotodeservethisohmygawdpleasedon'tkillme." you started talking rapidly, thinking you were going to die.

"Calm down lady." Dongwoo spoke up, "We're just taking you with us to skip school." he winked.

-----

Soon, you guys arrived at a beach. You stepped out of the car to see the whole class by the shore.

*Well, it's totally not obvious to the teachers that we skipped class* you muttered, chuckling to yourself before quickly running toward ChoHee to join them.

"Didn't Hoya and Dongwoo bring you clothes? Oh wait... they're guys." ChoHee said. She then handed you clothes to change out of your school uniform into.

You stepped out of the changing room wearing jean shorts and a loose blue off-the shoulder top. Then, you ran to ChoHee to join their game of beach dodgeball.

"Okay, so we're choosing teams now, the team leaders are me and L." ChoHee announced to the class. "We're going to play rock paper scissors and whoever wins gets to chose a person to be on their team."

They played rock paper scissors and in the end L won.

He looked at everyone standing in a straight line and then pointed to you, "I choose ~~~~." he said. 

You looked at him in shock. *Why would he chose me?*

Everyone started whistling and shouting how L and you looked cute together, except L.Joe, LeeU, and of course ChoHee.

"Dammit, L! You stole ~~~~ away from me!" ChoHee started pouting while pulling on your arm.

"It's okay, you have me right?" Chunji winked at ChoHee and slyly put his arm around her shoulder. ChoHee blushed and pushed Chunji away.

"ert." she muttered, loud enough for only you to hear.

You chuckled at how cute ChoHee and Chunji were. Soon, all the teams were made, and of course, Chunji was on ChoHee's team.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The teams were like this:

L's                                        ChoHee's

You                                       Chunji

Junhyung                            Dongwoon

Sungjong                            Changjo

Sungyeol                             Niel

Doojoon                              Yejun

Kan                                      Sunggyu

L.Joe                                    Yoseob

Woohyun                             Hoya

LeeU                                    Jinon

Ricky                                    CAP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongwoo decided to be the referee while Hyunseung decided to stay in the shade and watch.

Soon the game started. ChoHee was still pissed at L so she kept throwing the balls she picked up at L. Which got L pissed so he started throwing the ball and random people on the other side, who were now extremely scared that they were gonna die if they got hit by the ball. While on L's team, everyone was just standing there watching L's fury annihilate the other team.

And soon, L's team.. errrr, L won. Once the game was over, everyone began packing the things that they brought and got ready to go home.

--------

~In the car back~

You were in a car with Infinite and ChoHee, and you were coincidently sitting next to L.

Infinite were spazzing out in the car while listening to the radio. Once they heard a girl group song, they would start singing and dancing, including L, which made you laugh. If you knew any of the songs, you would join them in their spazzing. But soon, you became tired and fell asleep.

L looked at you sleeping and noticed how your head kept on hitting the window, so he moved your head so that it would lay on his shoulder, so you would be comfortable. And soon, he too fell asleep, with his head on top of yours.

"Awww so cute!" Infinite whispered as they saw you two sleeping in that position. Sungjong and Sungyeol quickly took out their phones and snapped a picture. They then looked at each other, smirked, then saved the picture to their memory card, for safe keeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN~ Sungjong and Sungyeol now have a backmail picture. kekeke~ xD I wonder what their gonna do with it haha~ :D  Oh yeah, does anyone know who makes good posters? And it would be nice if they have aa simple form for requesting one. I'm not a very smart asian~ xP And thank you to all my subbies! You guys are my inspiration to write! 

Please Comment or Subscribe! <3

-MochiSaurx