Chapter 7

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

L woke up and yawned. He looked to his side and saw you sleeping angelicaly next to him. He slowly smiled and decided to go back to sleep.

A while after that, you woke up with a major headache. You saw L sleeping next to you and started panicking.

*What happened between me and L last night?!* you flailed around.

You then looked at your clothes to see that you were fully dressed in the clothes that you wore yesterday, you sighed in relief.

You slowly got out of the bed to check on everyone else. You walked to the living room to see everyone still sleeping,and smiled at the sight you saw. Yoseob was hugging Junhyung with his camcorder still in his hand while Junhyung's head was laying on Hyunseung's back. Who had Sungjong snuggling next to him, while ChoHee was sleeping in a corner of the room.

You went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone after making yourself a drink to get rid of your headache.

----------------

Right after you left, L woke up to find you gone. He quietly walked into the living room to see a horrific sight (according to him ;D). "YAH! Are you all gay? Snuggling next to each other?!" He yelled at the poor sleeping boys who were now shook awake by L.

"Hyung! I'm tired~" Sungjong started doing aegyo.

Many more complaints were directed to L after everyone had woken up.

You walked into the living room after hearing all that noise, to see the being scolded by L about looking gay.

"I'm pretty sure they don't like rainbows, L" you said after hearing his nagging for 2 minutes. "And does that make you a ert for suddenly hugging someone and sleeping?" you raised you brow.

L's face became bright red after remembering what happened last night at the balcony, causing the other boys and ChoHee to look at him wondering why his face had become so red.

"Breakfast is ready." you said to the chodings.

They quickly stood up and ran toward the table.

"Well, that wasn't expected." you muttered turning around the join them with L following behind you.

~At the table~

"Neh, ~~~~-ah, do you remember what happened last night?" Woohyun asked, "Yoseob recorded it all on his camcorder, and just saying, we should never drink again."

"You guys drank yesterday?" L asked, "Hey, can I see the video?" he turned to Yoseob.

Yoseob handed him the camcorder and he quickly tuened it on pressing the play button to play the video.

~Camcorder~

-if you piss her off!" Kwangmin announced to the camcorder Yoseob was holding.

Everyone started cracking up while you started hitting him and laughing loudly. "-is badass?! Woahhh!" they chorused.

"And Youngmin doesn't even know what pads are! He looked at ~~~~-ah's and asked me what they were! And he's older than me!" Kwangmin kept on talking.

"YAH! Why were you two going through my stuff?!" You snapped at them in a drunk voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L is really touchy! He keeps on doing skinship even though he looks cold!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Yeah! He tried to kiss me once!" Sungjong yelled, pointing to his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L.Joe hyung got a curly perm! Thats why his hair is so curly!" Ricky began speaking. "He got one because his mother said that since he dyed his hair so much, he should just perm it, so he did! And his mother was being sarcastic!"

"So now he's Poodle?!" you replied, "Poodled such a mommy's boy!" you started laughing hysterically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We were walking into the classroom and we say Beast watching something on the computer!" F.Cuz started with their story, "and it was yadong! (The bad stuff that Eunhyuk of SuJu watches... if you don't know, it's okay)"

"What about us?" Hoya and Dongwoo turned as they heard their couple name. (YaDong xD)

~End of Video~

*Thank gawd he didn't hear about Kwangmin talking about me* you thought to yourself, *THANK YOU YOSEOB FOR NOT RECORDING WELL!*

"So this all happened while I was sleeping?" L raised his brow.

He curiously looked at Kwangmin, wondering who he was talking about. Then he started glaring at Sungyeol and Sungjong.

*These kids are dead once we get back* he thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. L watched the tape xD but he didn't figure out about you. hehehe. I'm at my friends house right now and updating at like 12:00 AM xP So... And thank you to all my subscribers~! I <3 you all!

Please comment or subscribe~ <3

-MochiSaurx