Chapter 27

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Okay, so, I lied. I couldn't update another time yesterday -.- I had stuff to do.... LOL Sorry!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Later that day~

You and Hyuna were walking in the hallway when you guys walked right into a fight.

"KYAHHH!" you heard all the girls scream.

All the boys had their phones in the air, filming the whole fight.

You and Hyuna were pushing to the middle of the circle to see who were the ones fighting. You two gasped when you saw who was fighting. 

"CHOHEE UNNIE!" Hyuna gasped.

"And Woori." you added.

They were in the middle of the circle throwing punches at each other and yelling profanities.

"Ottokke, ottokke, ottokke, ottokke, ottokke..." Hyuna was chanting over and over as you smirkes since ChoHee was winning.

ChoHee then knocked Woori down and started punching her face when Woori kicked ChoHee back and she flew. You then stepped into the fight.

"YAH! ~~~~!" Hyuna started yelling after running to the hurt ChoHee.

"So, what was this fight about?" you asked while punching Woori as she was punching you back.

"She told me that I was a female dog. And then I told her she was a male dog. And then she got pissed. So that's how the fight started.." she smirked.

You started laughing uncontrollably and clutched your stomach. "A... male.. DOG! OHMYGAWD" 

Woori then punched you in the face causing you to go back to your senses and you punched her back so hard that she bled.

"~~~~!" You heard Infinite, Beast, F.Cuz, and Teen Top yell,"STOP IT!"

"GO ~~~~!" you heard Sungjong yell.

His hyungs looked at him, "What?" he shrugged innocently.

You then flipped Woori over and started punching her face repeatedly. Rainbow started coming in to stop the fight.

When they dragged the beat up Woori away you smirked, "That's what you get for starting a fight with ChoHee."

You started laughing as you turned around. "SHE CALLED YOU A MALE DOG! Ohmygawd, the most hilarious thing EVER!" you pointed at ChoHee who was glaring at you.

Infinite started patting your back and laughing with you.

"SHUT UP!" ChoHee glared at them.

At that, you all laughed even more.

~In class~

"YAY! ~~~~ WON!" Sungjong started jumping around.

His hyungs dragged him down and sighed, "Idiot."

You, ChoHee, and Hyuna were sitting at your desks examining ChoHee's bruises.

"What about ~~~~?" ChoHee looked at you.

"You see, I beat the other person up. I don't let myself get beat up, darling." you smiled and pointed to yourself.

ChoHee rolled her eyes and started re-applying her makeup.

"Why are you re-applying your makeup? It's not like it came of during the fight." you started.

"Why are you asking, huh?" she joking replied.

You and Hyuna laughed.

Mrs. Kim then came in and sighed. "The poor student, and on his first day, a fight." she started murmuring.

"Well, we have a new student today!" her voice became louder. "Please introduce yourself."

The new student came in as you and Hyuna's eyes widened.

*No it can't be.* you thought. *It can't be him.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER!! LOL.. haha xD Sooo there was a fight at school, the girls lip started bleeding cuz where she got punched, she had a piercing. Soo, piercings are not good if you fight a lot! ;D And I remember one person was like "I hope ~~~~ beats Woori up".. soo here you go ^^ LOL.. ChoHee had one of the most wierdest (is that even a word?) reasons to start a fight though. xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~^^