Chapter 19

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

"MMMMPHHH!" your screams were muffled due to the stranger's hand.

"Shhh, ~~~~ unnie, it's me." the stranger turned you around.

"EH?" your eyes widened at the stranger. "KIM HYUNA?!"

"Nehhh~ ehehe." she giggled.

"What are you doing here?" you coldly asked her.

"Awww, don't be so cold to your best friend!" Hyuna started pouting.

"Well, FORMER best friend. It wasn't my fault you decided to go and seduce the boy I liked." you clearly stated.

"But unnie! I didn't seduce him!" she started stomping her feet.

"My a-..." you mumbled, "yes, you using aegyo and getting all over him does not count as seducing, it's called being friendly." you said, sarcasm clearly heard.

"I wasn't seducing him!" Hyuna yelled again. "Besides, you found a guy now, right?" she winked.

"What?" you raised a brow.

"That L guy, you two are pretty in love~" she replied.

"Me and L? NO WAY." you shook your head. "Why am I talking to you anyways?" you started walking away.

"Cause you love me!" Hyuna yelled and ran after you.

"Sooo, do you like L?" Hyuna asked.

"No." you said bluntly.

"Does L like you?" she asked again.

"Do I look like a mind reader?" you replied, clearly getting annoyed.

"How about that L.Joe guy? Or that LeeU guy?" she giggled and started clapping her hands.

"Uhhhh, no." you rolled your eyes.

"They like you though, calling you Jagiya~, and angel~, and baby~." she cooed.

"Since when did they call me baby?" you finally turned around and looked at her.

"Since they started liking you, of course." she shrugged.

"Would you leave me alone?" you turned around again, this time your back facing her.

"Nope!" she smiled.

When you finally arrived at your house, she even followed you into your house.

"Hi Kevin oppa!" she greeted your oppa and parents, "And ~~~~ unnie's parents."

"Annyeong! What's up?" Kevin asked Hyuna.

"The ceiling." you blatantly replied for her.

"Hmm, the ceiling, you know what ~~~~? I think you're right! The ceiling IS above us!" Hyuna clearly didn't understand your sarcasm.

You rolled your eyes and walked to your room and Hyuna followed you. When you finally arrived in your room, Hyuna decided to start yet another conversation.

"So many people like you, unnie!" she started.

"Such as?" you asked, uninterested.

"L, L.Joe, and LeeU oppas!" she smiled.

"You know, they all start with L's... Are you making stuff up? Actually, you probably are." you replied.

"Oh, they do!" she started clapping, "that's such a coincidence!"

*Is she stupid?* you thought.

"Well, why are you here, after seducing the guy I liked." you asked again.

"I didn't seduce him! He came to me first! Either way, now you have the L brothers!" she pouted.

"They're brothers?" you looked at her.

"No, their named just start with L's so.. might as well." she smiled for the 10th time.

"Are you a stalker?" you asked, finally actually wondering how she knew so much about your life.

"Aniyo, I'm just someone's sister!" she announced.

"Whose?" you asked.

"He's in Infinite." she gave you a clue.

"Damn that Kim Sunggyu!" you yelled.

"How did you know!" Hyuna was suprised.

"You... FAIL. You guys have the same last name." you rolled your eyes again.

"Soo, I came here to tell you that I'm now going to the same school as you!" she started jumping up and down.

"God, why do you hate me?!?!" you started pleading.

"I gotta go unnie! See you tomorrow!" she waved and left.

"Ugh!" you groaned, "Why does it have to be her!" 

"What's wrong with Hyuna?" Kevin walked in to your room.

"She seduced the guy I liked in like, middle school." you answered his question.

"Well, that's middle school, maybe she's changed. Either way, she doesn't seem that.... errr, ty anymore." he tried to reason with you. 

"Whatever." you looked away.

He then patted your head and left the room as you sighed. *Tomorrow is going to be a long day.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 19! I feel like I'm adding a lot of extra people... Please bear with me and my tendency to not be very creative xD Also, I just realized, "you" are rather harsh in this chapter to Hyuna... Well, I wouldn't blame "you" though, but I guess it's like a part of your badass-ness came out? hehehe~

Please Comment or Subscribe ^^ Bye-yeom~

-MochiSaurx