Chapter 5

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Yay! Double Update! ^^ Sooo, I changed my mind, they will be new characters, if you haven't read the edited chapter 4. xD I change my mind a lot :D

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH MY GAWD!  What happened to you two?!?!" You literally shrieked at them.

"Errrr, we kinda, got into a fight, over a girl...." They replied.

"Kwangmin, Youngmin, you guys are ridiculous!" You scolded them, "Why would you fight your own brother over a girl? And then come to me and ask me to treat your wounds?! TREAT THEM YOURSELF!" (A/N Yuhp! the two boys are the twins from Boyfriend xP)

"But noona~" they pouted, now using aegyo, "Pwease help us?"

"Aigooo, you two boys, I don't understand how you two are my cousins" you sighed, facepalming.

You quickly told them to come in so you could treat their wounds. When they sat down, you got the first aid kit and started treating their wounds harshly.

"OW! Noona that hurts!" "Noona~ can't you be more caring? I'm a young innocent boy who is hurt!" "OW NOONA!" they started wailing when you were putting on the alchohol.

"Be grateful I'm treating you two brats who can't even take care of themeselves." you started mumbling.

Once you finished treating their wounds the doorbell rang. You looked at the clock *OH SH*T! IT'S ALREADY FIVE!* you thought to yourself before pushing the twins into your closet and heading to the door to greet the guys and ChoHee.

Once you opened the door Infinite, Beast, and ChoHee ran in, while Teen Top and F.Cuz cautiously stepped in, hoping nothing would pop out of nowhere to kill them. 

"I'm not gonna kill you guys." you said to them innocently, "besides, I only got pissed at you once."

They breathed a sigh if relief, while you looked in your room, hoping Kwangmin and Youngmin had hidden in the closet yet. You sighed in relief after seeing they were hidden and were actually being silent.

Kwangmin's P.O.V:

(In the closet)

"Yah, Kwangmin, what are these?" Youngmin said pointing to stuff in one of the drawers.

"Youngmin, those are bras. You, the older twin, should know instead of me telling you!" I replied.

"..." There was silence for a while until Youngmin just had to ask another question.

"Kwangmin, what are these?" he asked again pointed to stuff in another drawer.

"Youngmin, ohmygawsh, how do you not know what these are?! They are , like boxers, except their for girls!" I almost yelled at him. How can he be so stupid?

"..." There was another silence. 

"Kwangmin, what are these?" he asked pointing to a box of girl stuff.

"YAH! YOUNGMIN DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING?!" I yelled... Oops.

Normal P.O.V:

"Yah, did you hear something?" L asked.

*Oh shet, didn't I tell them to be quiet?* you thought to yourself, furrowing your brows.

"I heard it too!" L.Joe yelled.

"Really? I didn't hear anything, maybe you're hallucinating, Poodle." you replied as if you knew nothing. 

"Uhmmm, I'm sure I heard something." L said, while cocking his head to the side, trying to figure out where the noise came from.

He then walked into your room and walked toward the closet. *Shet, shet, shet, shet, shet* you thought, praying he wouldn't open the closet.

L opened the closet with L.Joe standing behind him, and they saw Kwangmin and Youngmin sitting on oppposite ends of the closet.

"Noona~/~~~~-ah! Who are they?!" You heard voices yelling. *Dammit* you thought.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 5! kekeke, sorry, I just had the add the conversation in the closet with Kwangmin and Youngmin. xD So L and L.Joe have now seen your cousins, but do they know their your cousins? Haha 

Please Comment or Subscribe! <3 Bye-yeom~

-MochiSaurx