Chapter 29

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

You and L looked at each other. "Errrrr..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You glanced at Infinite, who was looking at you and L curiously.

"So you think ~~~~ is FINE??" Sungjong raised his eyebrows up and down while looking at L.

"Uhhh, no." L looked away from Sungjong.

"Well, explain the 'Baby, if you were words on a page, you'd be called FINE PRINT'?!" Sungjong said accusingly.

"We were, uhhhh... Having a pick up line battle. Right?" you nudged L.

L nodded while looking at Infinite. 

"Whatever you sayy." Sungjong smirked.

-----

You were sitting in the school garden when Karam walked up to you. 

"~~~~, I missed you." he flashed a smile.

You melted on the inside, "Is that so?" you acted cold.

"Are you mad at me?" he asked while putting an arm around you.

"No." you replied.

"Then, why are you avoiding me, girlfriend?" He started playing with your hair.

You slapped his hand away and ran to your house with tears in your eyes, flashbacks of Middle School playing in your mind.

~FLASHBACK~

It started during Valentine's Day, when Karam confessed to you.

"~~~~. I like you. Will you go out with me?" Karam held a boquet of flowers in front of you.

"Of course I will." you smiled back at him.

-----

You two were now walking along the seashore. Smiling while holding hands when Karam leaned in for a kiss. 

"Saranghae, ~~~~." He smiled.

"Nado saranghae." you smiled back sweetly.

-----

It was during Christmas now, you and Karam were making a cake together.

"Hahaha" Karam laughed when he put cream on your nose.

You pouted and put cream on his nose and laughed too.

-----

You two were madly in love, at least that's what you thought.

On the 1st year anniversary of dating Karam, you were walking around school when you saw two people in a classroom. After looking closer you had realised that it was Karam and Hyuna. Making out in the classroom. You opened the door and the two stopped kissing and looked at you. You burst into tears and ran home as Karam and Hyuna started making out again.

~End of Flashback~

You were sitting on your bed now, remembering the past. No more tears would come out after you had cried and cried thinking about it. Karam cheated on you with Hyuna, your best friend.

-----

The next day, you had come to school and sat in your seat, eyebags clearly visible under your eyes.

"Kwenchana?" ChoHee poked your cheek.

"Mmhmmm." you replied and layed your head down to sleep.

While you were sleeping, Karam came by. "Mianhae ~~~~, I had to, mianhae." he whispered to you.

ChoHee looked at him, wondering what he had whispered to the sleeping you. *He must be stupid, whispering to a sleeping person.*

Karam walked away and sat down in his chair to start learning.

~Lunch~ 

You were eating your lunch silently. The whole class was quiet as they worried about you.

L had walked out of the room, signaling Karam to come out with him.

~In the Hallway~

"Do you know why ~~~~ is so sad?" L questioned Karam, clearly suspicious of him.

"Aniyo, molla." Karam looked away from L's gaze.

L sighed and walked away, *I'm sure he has something to do with it.*

-----

~At the Kim's house~

"Oppa, I feel like I've done something wrong." Hyuna told Sunggyu, her older brother.

"Why?" Sunggyu was confused.

"What if I said, I'm part of the reason ~~~~ unnie is sad?" she looked down, about to cry.

"Eh? How?" Sunggyu was now more interested in their conversation.

"Well, Karam was ~~~~ unnie's boyfriend in Middle School and-" Hyuna started.

"WHAT?!" Sunggyu exclaimed.

"Oppa, let me finish my story. So, on their 1 year anniversary, Valentine's Day, Karam told me to meet him in the classroom. So I went. And he said he needed me to help him with something. So I agreed to. He said that he wanted to pretend to be cheating on ~~~~ unnie with me because he was going to move, and his father wanted them to break up. And he thought this way would be best to have unnie forget about him. So I helped him. In other words, we made out in the classroom when unnie had come so that his plan would go fine. But now, he's moved back and unnie is sad. Ottokke oppa?" Hyuna told Sunggyu the whole story.

"Hyuna, why did you agree to his request?" Sunggyu said in a stern voice, "She thinks you AND Karam had betrayed her, what do I do with you... Just tell her the truth."

"But oppa. What if she gets mad at me?" Hyuna was scared.

"Why would she?" Sunggyu tried to reason with Hyuna.

"Arasso, I'll tell her tomorrow." she nodded her head as Sunggyu smiled his eyesmile at her.

"Oh yeah, oppa. What happened to the missions to help unnie and L oppa together." Hyuna looked up.

"Should we start mission 2?" Sunggyu smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMGEE... I'm sorry.. It's so dramatic xD Soo, Hyuna didn't really seduce Karam and Karam wasn't a bad person. Cuz you know, I hate making people be mean, or bad and stuff like that. Woori's an exception, because I mean, someone has to be mean. :D LOL. And I totally forgot about Hyuna and Sunggyu's love missions. Haha.. oops ;P

 

Oh yeah, your ex Karam, is the Karam from Dae Guk Nam Ah, or DGNA. He's the guy above. *Points upward toward picture*

Please Comment or Subscribe! PPYONG~

-MochiSaurx