Chapter 35

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

You were sitting in the school garden and plucking flowers from a bush. As you were plucking flowers, you didn’t notice someone sit next to you.

“You know, you’re a plant killer.” The person whispered in your ear.

“HOLY SHE- POODLE DON’T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!” you jumped back and sighed.

“What? You were the one killing flowers.” L.Joe grinned.

“Whatever.” You looked away and started plucking more flowers from the bush.

L.Joe all of a sudden jumped up and grinned. “~~~~! Let’s go somewhere!” he dragged your arm and ran out of the school gates.

-----

~In the Classroom~

“Ahhh!” Sungjong ruffled his hair.

“What?” L asked without even looking over at Sungjong.

“~~~~ isn’t here!” he sighed.

“Need your teddy bear?” L smirked while looking out the window.

“Meanie.” Sungjong pouted.

“Heh.” L smirked again.

-----

“We’re here!” L.Joe finally uncovered your eyes after the long taxi ride.

“Lotte World?” you raised your brow, “What a typical… date place.”

“Are we dating? No. But either way, it’d be fine.” L.Joe smirked.

“Poodle, keep your thoughts to yourself.” You whacked his arm.

“Ow lady, you’re going to bruise my arm!” he rubbed the area you hit.

“Did I hit you that hard? I’m sorry.” You looked away from him.

“Gawd lady, what were you brought up by, a gorilla?” L.Joe laughed as you pouted.

You walked away to the ticket cashier and asked for two tickets. “Kamsahmnida!” you said to the lady after she gave you your tickets.

-----

“So class, what is 39x9?” Mrs. Kim asked the class.

Sungjong’s hand immediately shot up as he smiled.

“Yes, Mr. Lee.” Mrs. Kim pointed at Sungjong.

“39x9 is 4.333-3-3… AUGH! Why do the 3’s keep on repeating?!” Sungjong was now slapping his calculator in fury.

The whole class snickered at Sungjong’s answer.

*What am I going to do with this kid.* Mrs. Kim sighed as she glanced at Sungjong who was now abusing his poor calculator.

-----

“Let’s ride on that ride!” you pointed at a huge ride.

“No! Let’s go there!” L.Joe pointed at the Haunted House.

“Shiro! I wanna go on that one!” you stomped your feet.

“But-but-but..” L.Joe looked at you, “Fine.”

The two of you then got on the ride. You then felt someone grabbing your hand.

“W-why did I decide to ride on this again?” L.Joe was stuttering.

“Why? Is poodle scared?” you smirked.

“Aniyo! I’m not scared. Totally not- OH SHET WE’RE GOING UP!” L.Joe started screaming.

“MWAHAHA!” you laughed as the ride went up.

-----

“Class, why do you think Kim Jong IL is a bad person?” Mrs. Kim asked the class.

“BECAUSE HE WATCHES SNSD!” Sungjong yelled.

“BECAUSE HE DOESN’T LIKE FEEDING HIS PEOPLE!” Karam yelled.

Mrs. Kim sighed, “Would you two stop shouting out? And although I’m pretty sure Kim Jong IL does watch SNSD, that’s not the point here.”

-----

“Remind me why I rode that again?” L.Joe was about to throw up.

“Because you love me! Saranghae, Poodle!” you made a heart sign with your hands and ran toward the souvenir shop.

~In the souvenir shop~

“Whoa! That’s a lot of candy!” you started running toward the rack of candy.

“No no no, you are NOT getting any more candy!” L.Joe dragged you back.

“But, wae~” you pouted.

“Do you see how high you are?” he looked at you.

“Fine. But you owe me, poodle!” you pointed at him.

“Arasso.” He sighed and dragged you out of the store to take you home.

-----

“Do we live in North Korea, or South Korea?” Mrs. Kim asked the class again.

“North Korea!” Sungjong yelled.

“Korea!” Karam yelled.

“K-O” Sungjong started.

“EVERYBODY” Karam yelled in the middle.

“R-E-A!” Sungjong finished.

“K-O” Sungjong started again.

“HELLO” Karam yelled in the middle again.

“R-E-A!” Sungjong finished again.

*The life of a teacher is very tiring* Mrs. Kim sighed while thinking to herself.

-----

“Poodle, that’s my house.” You pointed to your house and smiled.

“Hmm, okay! Give me your phone!” L.Joe smiled at you with his hand out.

You handed him your phone and he typed something in. You looked at your phone after he finished typing whatever he had typed.

--

Poodle Hubby! <3

XXX-XXX-XXXX

--

You grinned at your phone and the put your number in his phone. “See you tomorrow, Poodle!” you waved at him after reaching your porch.

-----

“You know, where’s L.Joe?” Chunji wondered out loud.

“He was missing since lunch!” Niel announced.

“Seriously?” Chunji’s eyes widened.

--

“Now that you come to think of it...” Sungjong started. “Where’s ~~~~?”

“She was missing since lunch.” Karam announced.

“Seriously?” Sungjong’s eyes widened.

“Wait, ~~~~ was missing since lunch as well?” Chunji came over.

“Yeah, and what do you mean, “as well”?” Hyuna said.

“L.Joe was too!” Niel announced.

Everyone was surprised, “MWOH?!?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. This took me a long time to write… Cuz I was at the part where L.Joe and you exchanged numbers, and then my laptop exited out of the window TT.TT So my dad is now pissed cuz I took so long writing one chapter >.> and YAY! I finally remembered to put a chapter where it was only L.Joe and you ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx