Chapter 15

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

L's P.O.V:

"Whew! ~~~~-ah didn't find out!" Woohyun sighed.

"She'll find out soon either way." I replied.

"But-but-but, aish! I need my teddy bear!" Sungjong exclaimed, "My stress is building up!"

Infinite sighed at their maknae.

*FLASHBACK*

Infinite, Beast, F.Cuz, and Teen Top were standing in a straight line in front of a building. We looked up at the roof of the building and sighed.

"So why are we here again?" Yejun asked.

"Of course, to teach those people a lesson!" Yoseob replied, jumping up and down.

"You act like this is a fun thing." Junhyung sighed.

We all walked into the building and looked around for the people we were looking for. And soon, we spotted them.

"Well, well, hello there L." Woori winked at me, I shivered in disgust.

"We came here to tell you not to mess with ~~~~ or ChoHee anymore." I replied coldly.

"But I wanted to have fun with them!" she replied, "like this." she then pulled out a gun and shot a poor cat. 

It's blood splattered all over me and I sighed. "Dammit, this is gonna smell." I mumbled.

"We're telling you to stay away from them, or else." L.Joe warned before walking out, with the rest of Teen Top after him.

LeeU then glared at the group of girls and turned around and walked to the door as well, with the rest of F.Cuz following them.

We, Beast and Infinite, sighed *Can't they make normal exits?* we all thought and turned around to leave, hearing Woori's chuckling,

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So that's how we became late for school, and how I now, unfortunantly smell like blood. And Infinite keeps on insisting on not telling ~~~~ that we told Woori to back off. I mean, does it really matter?

Who knows what those crazy guys are thinking. *rolls eyes* 

While we were sitting in class, we all of a sudden heard a high pitched shrill coming from the hallway. We walked out to see ~~~~'s hair getting pulled by Woori, who was saying something about staying away from her oppa... Whoever that is.

While Woori was yelling in her face, you could tell ~~~~ was getting pissed off, and it was hilarious, because everytime ~~~~ got more pissed, Woori's voice would get softer by a tiny bit. And finally, ~~~~ exploded.

"WHAT THE CRAP DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" she yelled.

That's my girl, I smirked.

"I WANT YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPA!" Woori yelled back.

She should seriously shut up about her oppa, does she have an older brother complex or something? Who knows.. -__-

"HELL NO! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR OPPA IS!" ~~~~ screamed again, this time grabbing Woori's hair as well.

I then spotted ChoHee, standing on the side next to Chunji, smirking as if she was watching the most hilarious thing ever.

"MY OPPA IS L OPPA! SO DON'T YOU DARE GO NEAR HIM!" Woori pulled ~~~~'s hair harder,

Whoa, whoa, whoa, I heard my name. Why am I included in this conversation?!

"B*****! I CAN GO NEAR WHOEVER I WANT TO!" ~~~~ pulled Woori's hair even harder.

Why do girls always pull hair? I don't get it? Can't they just be men and punch each other?

~~~~ finally punched Woori. Finally, someone's become a man.

And then Woori slapped her back, I had to admit, it was quite hilarious. It was like all Woori could do was slap her.

Finally, ~~~~ kicked Woori in the guy area, even though she isn't a guy. So it's a girl area? Oh well...

And Woori then kneeled down in pain, so I'm guessing she's a guy? Or she's transgender, or it just hurts when a girl gets kicked there too. I wouldn't know, because I'm not a girl. 

Soon, the principle came and dragged ~~~~ and Woori to her office. You could hear her yelling at them all the way across the hall.

I guess ~~~~-ah is in trouble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha. Did you guys think they were gangsters or something? xD and what did you think about the fight between you and Woori? Also, L is narrating everything sooo :DD 

Please Comment or Subscribe! ^^

-MochiSaurx