Chapter 13

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

You were now fully recovered, thanks to Infinite, and you were now getting ready to go back to school.

"Aegi~ I made you lunch!" Kevin yelled from the kitchen, while walking out with a lunchbox in his hand and wearing a pink frilly apron.

You quickly took out your phone, snapped a picture and then got your lunch from Kevin. "Komawo oppa!" you yelled back.

You finally arrived at school and sat in your seat.

Infinite walked toward you. "Neh, ~~~~, is your brother, you know... uhhh... bi-polar?" They asked.

"Hmmmm, molla." you replied. "It's either he's bi-polar or he's PMS-ing. Nan molla (I don't know)" thinking about if your oppa was actually bi-polar.

Soon, class started as Mrs. Kim walked. "Annyeonghasaeyo songsaengnim~" Only you and ChoHee yelled. Mrs. Kim smiled.

Mrs. Kim was teaching math and you were focused on what she was talking about until you felt something hit your head. You looked beside you and saw a paper ball. You chuckled and turned around to see Yoseob hiding. You now knew it was him.

You carefully opened the paper ball and it read... "Annyeong~! It's Yoseob ^^  Doojoon hyung wants to know if you'll eat lunch with us, and us only~ Please say you will! Or else I'll use my aegyo on you! Saranghae, Yoseob"

You turned around and gave Yoseob an "OK" sign with your fingers. He grinned back.

Yoseob P.O.V:

Hehehe, ~~~~ will eat with us today! It was good that I said Doojoon wanted to. If I hadn't, she'd probably say no, right?

I talked to Beast about eating lunch with ~~~~-ah and they were happy, of course. Hehehe. 

I started jumping around in my seat and making a lot of noise during the math lesson, causing me to get scolded *pouts* OH well, at least ~~~~-ah will finally eat with us today ^^

Normal P.O.V:

The bell rang and you went outside to eat lunch with Beast, while ChoHee followed you.

"Catching all the guys attention, huh?" she started raising her eyebrows in a joking manner. You lightly slapped her arm and laughed.

You sat down with Beast and started unpacking your lunch to eat when a banana milk was thrown at you. You looked up from your lunch and spotted Doojoon whistling and glared at him.

You poked the straw into the banana milk, that was only meant to hit you, and started drinking it. 

"My banana milk!" Doojoon cried.

"Mehrong~" you said.

"Kwenchana hyung, you can just ask Taemin for another one, right?" Dongwoon smiled, comforting his hyung.

You looked at Dongwoon closely for the first time. "Dongwoon, did you fail some grades?" you asked, "You're so tall and manly looking, unlike Yoseob and Hyunseung."

Yoseob and Hyunseung started pouting. "Aniyo, I just look old." He smiled, "I drank a lot of milk when I was younger."

After hearing what Dongwoon said, you quickly started to drink the banana milk, causing laughter.

"Do oppa's have talents?" you asked Beast.

"YUHP!" Yoseob started jumping up and down. "I can look like a girl!" He smiled, proud of himself.

"Hyunseung does it better than you." Doojoon stated, smirking.

Kikwang all of a sudden started laughing. Everyone looked at him wondering why he was laughing. "That's... what.. she said!" He yelled through laughter.

"EWWWW!" everyone shrieked.

"ert!" ChoHee yelled.

You just laughed along with Kikwang. "High-five!" you smiled at Kikwang.

He high-fived you back, and you two started laughing again.

"Here comes the laughing epidemic..." Junhyung murmured.

-----

"Neh, ~~~~ how big is your lunchbox?!" Dongwoon stated as he stared at you unpacking your lunchbox.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!" Kikwang yelled again, causing you to burst out laughing again and everyone else to facepalm.

Lunch was soon over and you all went back to class. You and Kikwang still giggling while the rest of Beast and ChoHee were still facepalming.

Everyone looked at you guys wierdly as you all walked into the classroom, giggling and facepalming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short -_- Today I had a Spanish test so I had to study yesterday and all I knew was like, map and paper in Spanish, so I had to study and I couldn't update, mianhae. And tomorrow I have region, for orchestra and it's from like 8 AM to like 4 PM.. and I have to practice violin today -___-" I'm so sorry if I can't update tomorrow! So busyyyy TT.TT 

As an apology, I shall put up some Infinite GIFs ^^ kekeke~

That wink, kekeke~ :DDD

 

Sungjongie! Your facial expression is just.... xD LOL

Woohyun xD LOL

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx