Chapter 46

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

The next day, you walked into class to see Sarang and L cuddling each other. Or more like Sarang glomping onto L. You cringed at the disgusting scene as Hyuna, ChoHee, Sungjong, and Karam did the same.

“L oppa~” Sarang traced her fingers along L’s face.

L just looked away as Sarang practically ran her fingers all over his face.

You, Hyuna, ChoHee, Sungjong, and Karam sat down and stared at the new couple in disgust. Hyuna, Sungjong, and Karam glanced at you warily, hoping you wouldn’t do anything stupid like breaking Sarang’s neck, even though they wanted to do so themselves. Rather than looking angry though, your face showed a blank expression, something that you had probably picked up from L. ChoHee stood up furiously and started walking toward the disgusting couple to tell them to make out somewhere else. Chunji then stood up as well, but instead he stopped ChoHee and dragged her back to her seat. He nodded toward you, who was staring into space with a blank expression.

L looked at you secretly, hoping that you weren’t awfully pissed at him. He knew you were bound to be pissed at him; he thought that by now you would blow up and start a fight with Sarang. He, too, was surprised when saw your expressionless face. Somehow, this worried him more than if your face was full of rage.

You, on the other hand, were fighting your own internal fight. *Should I break Sarang’s neck? Or should I break L’s? Maybe I should just be happy for them; after all, Sarang is my dongsaeng. But what is this feeling, like I want to crawl in a hole and cry? Why am I feeling like this? What should I do? Should I cry? I don’t know anymore…*

Mrs. Kim had just walked in, and even she was disgusted. She knew of the relationship starting to form between you and L, and she supported it. Yet, here comes Sarang, who somehow seduces L into being her boyfriend, or even boy-toy. She knew that as a teacher she couldn’t be thinking these thoughts, but she felt like hitting Sarang right across the face. She didn’t care if Sarang was a student, she was enraged at the fact that Sarang knew about you and L, yet she had still decided to befriend you and then steal L away from you.

“Sarang, stop molesting your boy-toy in class and get to your seat to learn.” Mrs. Kim glared at Sarang and turned around to write on the board.

Even though the class was in no mood to laugh, you could hear slight chuckles if you paid attention enough. Sarang gave Mrs. Kim a dirty look and hopped off of L’s seat and walked her female dog walk to her seat.

L sighed in relief “Damn, that girl is freaking heavy.” He muttered under his breath.

A few more chuckles could be heard as L’s statement was heard clear as day. Mrs. Kim then started class, the whole class and her in a bad mood.

-----

During lunch, you were sitting along on the rooftop, your untouched lunch in front of you. You then laid down and sighed to yourself. You felt as if someone had stabbed you in your heart. And before you knew it, tears started pouring out of your tear ducts. You silent sobs turned into loud wails that could only be heard if you were near the rooftop. Your tears hit the rooftop as if it was raining. Your untouched food was, too, stained by your tears. You were in no mood to eat, or even move. Your tears came to a stop as your body could produce no more tears. “Haha, I should go down and congratulate my dongsaeng and L on their relationship.” You chuckled to yourself as you cleaned yourself up and dumped your food made by Kevin into the trashcan.

-----

“Sarang!” you called her at the cafeteria. “Congratulations! You’re dating L, right?”

“Komawo, unnie!” Sarang smiled, “Yes I am, I hope you’ll approve of us!”

“Of course I do. It’s my lovely dongsaeng and the person she loves together, right? Of course I would approve, in fact, I’ll even support you guys!” you exclaimed.

The rest of the class looked down and sighed. You were the only one who wasn’t aware of Sarang’s plans out of probably the whole school.

As you left to go walk outside, Sarang smirked to herself. *It’s so obvious she was crying! MWAHAHAHA*

-----

“~~~~!” Someone called you.

You turned around to see Woohyun, standing right behind you. You chuckled at how he had caught up to you so fast.

“You can cry, you know.” Woohyun embraced you and patted your back.

“But I don’t have any more tears to cry.” You chuckled a bitterly.

Woohyun still held you in his arms and sighed. He wasn’t the only one who knew you have been crying; almost everyone in the cafeteria knew you had been crying. He decided to cheer you up with his special weapon, grease.

“Neh, ~~~~. You smell good. Can I kiss you?” he asked while chuckling very softly.

“You ert!” you slapped his arm and laughed a real laugh for the first time today.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So depressing… >.> I feel, terrible for making 'you' cry and stuff. Haha... haha… haha…… -.-

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx