Chapter 20

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

You heaved a sigh as you sat down in your desk with ChoHee sitting on the right of you. And sadly, Hyuna on the left.

"WHOA! That's a LOT of guys!" she started giggling.

"NO, I thought they were girls." you rolled your eyes then put your head down.

The boys were looking at Hyuna as if she was an alien.

"Hey, she's pretty hot, isn't she?" you heard whispering.

You turned around and glared at them.

"Is my angel mad?" L.Joe came over to you and patted your head.

"No, I'm pissed." you replied.

"Are you PMS-ing?" Sungjong asked.

"Sungjong, are YOU PMS-ing?" you looked at him and smirked.

L.Joe turned to look at Sungjong and nodded. *Yuhp, she's PMS-ing.*

*Ohhh, okay* Sungjong nodded back. And the two started walking away.

"What is this? A nod festival?!" you murmured as you stared at the two and then started to put your head down.

"UNNIE!" Hyuna started squealing. "I see your boyfriend!" she whispered the last part.

"You know, there's no point in whispering if everyone can hear you?" you rolled your eyes at Hyuna.

"SUNGGYU OPPA!" Hyuna started smiling and waving.

Sunggyu walked over and stood next to Hyuna. "Everyone, this is  my dongsaeng, treat her nicely, kay?" 

"Kayyyyy." Everyone replied and then silence took over.

"You know, why does Sunggyu hyung have such small chinky eyes, while Hyuna has HUGE eyes?" Woohyun asked, making eye shapes with his hands.

"Cause Sunggyu oppa always squints and facepalms because you guys are so annoying at times, am I right?" you said as Sunggyu agreed to your statement.

Soon, Mrs. Kim came in and started class.

-----

*Gym*

Your P.O.V:

We were playing flag football today, according to what I heard from the gym teacher. I sighed and put the waistband with flags on my waist and we started playing.

It was a mess, and all the guys did was watch us. -___-"

Basically, some girl tried to pull another girl's flag, but touched her . So girl 1 got pissed and started walking away. Then girl 3 tried to pull girl 4's flag and  accidentaly pulled her pants. And then, girl 5 triend to pull girl 1's flag but the flag waistband wouldn't come off, so girl 1 got in trouble. Later, girl 6 threw the ball and it bounced off of girl 7, girl 8, and girl 9's heads before it finally went into the hands of girl 4. While ChoHee, Hyuna, and I were just talking in the back.

"Yah, boy over there!" ChoHee pointed at a tall guy whos gym shorts were sagging, "PULL YOUR PANTS UP!" she yelled.

Hyuna and I snickered in the back.

"You know, in flag football, there's so much skinship!" Hyuna exclaimed, "See! That girl just back hugged that girl and then the girl she was back hugging fell on top of her!" she pointed to the scene.

"Thaaat's disgusting." I said.

"And now I see why asians usually don't play football." ChoHee observed.

*End of P.O.V.*

-----

*Later that day in the hallway*

You, ChoHee, and Hyuna were walking in the hallway when you guys saw something disgusting. It was two girls kissing.

"EWWWW!" the three of you ran away, not looking where you were running.

Sadly, the three of you ran into Woori and her gang. *SHET* you thought.

"Annyeong ~~~~." she grinned as well as her other 6 friends.

"Uhhh, hi?" you tried to run away.

"Not so fast." she smirked and pulled you by your uniform and slammed you onto the locker.

Hyuna's eyes widened as ChoHee smirked and watched the sight.

"ChoHee unnie, ottokhae, ottokhae, ottokhae!" Hyuna started panicking and whispering.

ChoHee then covered and watched as Woori was threatening you, and waited for you to finally snap. (No, ChoHee is not evil, if you're thinking that xP)

"LEAVE MY UNNIE ALONE!" Hyuna yelled. 

"Mwoh?!" Woori and her friends laughed. "What can you do to us?"

She then started screaming and running in circles, *Is she an idiot?!* you and ChoHee stared at her.

*In the classroom*

"Eh?" Sunggyu heard Hyuna screaming, "Isn't that Hyuna?"

"Mwoh?! Then let's go to her!" Hoya exclaimed and started leaving the room with Infinite, Teen Top, Beast, and F.Cuz following behind.

When they arrived at the scene they saw Woori grabbing your collar and staring at Hyuna as if Hyuna was a mad scientist and they glared at Woori and Sunggyu tried to tell Hyuna to stop screaming.

Woori slowly backed off and walked away with her friends. 

*What did I tell her...* L sighed and walked toward you.

"Come on, I'm taking you home." He dragged you out of school.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL. 20 chapters! Wooo. Haha. And the flag football and two girls making out scene actually happened to me. >.> and my friend told me to put it in one of my chapters, so I did. Sorry if it's boring. xD I'm planning on updating later today.. soo... And thank you to all my readers, subscribers, and commenters. It means a lot to me~ :D

Please Comment or Subscribe~ xD

-MochiSaurx