Chapter 36

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

~The Next Day~

“So basically, you took ~~~~ to Lotte World after lunch, and DIDN’T BRING US?!” Chunji was yelling at L.Joe.

“Uhmmm, basically.” L.Joe nodded.

“AND YOU HAVE NO SHAME?!” Chunji was nagging like a mother. “After all I had done for you when we were young, you just abandon US for ~~~~?! Ugh, and I thought I was such a good friend…” Chunji trailed off as ChoHee patted his back.

You looked down in shame, “Mianhae.” You whispered.

“Kwenchana, ~~~~.” L.Joe patted your back.

“Did she say sorry to you? No, I didn’t think so, she was saying sorry to me!” Chunji looked at L.Joe in a menacing way, “And it’s okay, ~~~~” Chunji smiled at you.

You nodded your head and started walking to the classroom.

“Wait! ~~~~, don’t leave me to be scolded!” L.Joe begged.

“Bye~” you smiled and waved.

“L.Joe… you LITTLE BRAT!”  Chunji started his lecture by pulling L.Joe’s ear.

-----

“Look at Chunji being a diva.” ChoHee rolled her eyes while looking out the window at Teen Top.

“Yet you love him.” Hyuna teased.

“Shut up.” ChoHee still kept her eyes on Chunji.

*Unnie is so in love with Chunji oppa, I wonder when I’ll fall in love. And with who?* you wondered to yourself.

-----

*FLASHBACK*

~When you and L.Joe were at Lotte World~

“Sooo, how are we going to get unnie to like L oppa?” Hyuna whispered.

“Of course, by asking her if she likes him first!” Sungjong said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Already did that. Then?” Hyuna said.

“Then, we have them go on a date, to see if she likes him!” Karam said.

“Hmmm, okay. But to where?” Hyuna asked.

“Of course, Lotte World!” Sungjong squealed.

*End of Flashback*

-----

“So, I guess Lotte World is out of the question?” Hyuna asked after the class figured out about you and L.Joe’s little visit to Lotte World.

“Well, judging by hyung’s facial expression…” Sungjong pointed at L, “No.”

“Ugh. Why did L.Joe take ~~~~ to Lotte World. Now I’m NEVER going to Lotte World, EVER. Gawddammit Poodle.” The trio heard L mutter.

“Oh my gawd.” Hyuna couldn’t keep in her laugh, “He’s such a kid!”

“But, now where are they going to go?” Karam said.

“The park?” Hyuna suggested.

“Hyung hates walking.” Sungjong stated.

“Umm, how about the shopping mall?” Hyuna thought up another place.

“Hyung hates shopping because of me.” Sungjong rejected Hyuna’s suggestion.

“How about…” Hyuna tapped her chin, “A date at a restaurant?”

“Hyung hates crowded places.” Sungjong yet again rejected Hyuna’s suggestion.

“WHY DOES L HATE EVERYTHING?!” Hyuna ruffled her hair in fury.

“Calm down.” Karam combed Hyuna’s hair back in to place, “You’ll make L become suspicious.”

“Oh, right…” Hyuna lightly chuckled.

Karam then thought of a place, “Hey, how about…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter xD Sorry. I’m so tired~ I wanna go to sleep. -.-  And L is pissed cause Poodle (L.Joe) took you to Lotte World… And Chunji’s pissed too, cause L.Joe didn’t take him xD.  So yeah, I’ve been wondering this for a while, does Sungjong have abs? LOL. So random xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~ <3

-MochiSaurx