Chapter 17

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

"Hyungs!" Sungjong called.

"What?!" L replied, pissed off that he had to carry bags, and that he hadn't talked to you all day.

"Let's play rock-paper-scissors! Whoever wins, will get to comes with ~~~~ and I and won't have to carry bags!" He replied.

"Call!" Infinite yelled.

"ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS!" They literally screamed.

*I don't know them, I don't know them." you chanted to yourself, embarrased that they were yelling rock-paper-scissors in the middle of a shopping mall.

"AWWW!" you heard dissappointed voices.

"Who won?" you questioned since you weren't paying attention.

"L hyung!" Sungjong pointed to L.

"Okay. Let's go!" you smiled.

-----

"Oppa! That place looks cute!" you pointed to a shop full of accesories.

"Oh! That place has a lot of good stuff!" Sungjong grinned.

"And you would know because....?" L asked.

Sungjong ignored him and dragged you into the shop.

"Well, excuse me while I talk to myself." L mumbled.

Sungjong took a pink bow headband (like the one in Orange Caramel's MagicGirl) and snuck up to you and put it on your head.

"So cute!" He exclaimed.

*That's my line!* L yelled in his mind.

You then grabbed a red and yellow headband exactly like yours and put them on Sungjong and L's heads.

"The cutest think ever!" you clapped.

Sungjong then started dancing to Orange Caramel's MagicGirl and you joined him.

*I don't know them, I don't know them.* L this time chanted to himself and glancing at the two of you spazzing out in the middle of a store.

You then went to pay for Sungjong, L, and your headbands. Before you could take out your money to pay (that was somehow magically in your pocket xD) Sungjong ran over and payed. 

"Aww, I was going to pay!" you pouted.

"Ehehe, mehrong!" Sungjong laughed.

You looked at Infinite and finally realized that they were there, holding all of Sungjong's bags.

"Oppas! Do you want anything?" you came up to them and asked.

"Aniyo!" they chorused.

"Actually, I do want something..." Woohyun started.

"What is it?" you asked willing to get it for him.

"...YOU." he said, poking your cheek.

Sunggyu hit the back of his head and sighed. *These chodings*

You giggled at Woohyun's joke. 

"Babo, you have to ask L first." Sungyeol said.

"Neh?" you asked, confused.

"What about me?" L walked over.

"Nothing~." Sungyeol looked away and started whistling.

"Oookay?" he looked at the boy wierdly and walked away to drag Sungjong out of the shop.

-----

Infinite and you were now sitting at the food court after finishing lunch when all of a sudden Sungjong yelled "Purikara!"

"What?" you asked.

"Purikara! Photo stickers. You take pictures, draw anything you want on them, and then they'll be printed out as stickers!" he explained.

"Ohhhh, then let's go!" you started running with Sungjong.

Somehow, Infinite and you fit inside the booth to take pictures in and started posing.

You guys were all on the third picture when you announced. "L, do aegyo!" 

"What? NO!" he exclaimed.

"Pweaseee." you started using your aegyo.

"Fine..." he sighed and started puffing his cheeks out and posing for the picture.

*CLICK*

You all stepped out of the booth and started decorating the pictures. On L's aegyo picture you colored his cheeks pink and put sparkles everwhere.

You giggled. "Done!" and you clicked the done button.

When the pictures printed out, there were now 3 copies of L's aegyo picture.

You gave one to Sungjong, which he said that he was going to use to blackmail L when needed to, and another one to L himself. 

"You burn it, we make you go in that booth and make all three pictures of you doing aegyo." you threatened while smiling.

L looked down, *Dammit! How did she see through my plan?!*

And then you kept one for yourself, so you could always make fun of L when you felt like it.

-----

On the way home you turned to Infinite. "Thanks, oppas, for going to the mall with me."

"No problem!" they saluted.

"And L oppa and Sungjong oppa... Let's take selca's with those headbands sometime, kay?" You smiled sweetly.

Sungjong grinned and nodded while L clenched his teeth and slowly nodded.

They then sent you home and said goodbye.

"Annyeong ~~~~-ah!"

"Annyeong oppas! We should go to the mall again one time!"

All of Infinite (except Sungjong) groaned. *Again?!* 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro! I hope you like the 2nd part of "the mall trip" haha xD 

Please Comment or Subscribe! Bye-yeom~

-MochiSaurx