Chapter 4

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Sooo, this chapter will clarify some of your questions.. haha ^^ And I realized I used Myungsoo in the first chapter, then I started using L... LOL, but if you are a fan of Infinite you should know that L's name is Myungsoo, so yeahh, Imma use L now xD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L's P.O.V:

So now I'm guessing your wondering, is L really a stalker?!?! NO, I AM NOT A STALKER D:< I just happened to follow her home one day, so I know where she lives.

*FLASHBACK*

It was the first day of school and I was walking around the "neighborhood" doing nothing. I spotted ~~~ so I decided to follow her. I was calmly walking behind her, making sure my shoes didn't make any noise. You know how those gangster shoes always make noise? They don't come in handy when stalki--- errr following someone. So, basically I followed her home, to make sure she was safe and once I saw her enter her house I left.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

And now I somehow remember how to get to her house. (A/N What lies you tell L... shame D:) I repeat, I AM NOT A STALKER..

*End of P.O.V*

Normal P.O.V:

You were walking to school with a bag full of homemade lunches when Woori came up to you. "Well, well, what's in that bag? Hmmm, smells good. I'll just take some and share with my oppa~" she smired evilly.

You jerked your arm back and instantly glared at her before walking away.

"Hmm, someones a scaredy cat." Woori muttered when you were gone.

You were mentally stabbing her on your way to school. Hoping she would actually get stabbed. When you walked inside the school, the male population, which was practically the whole school, turned to look at you.

"Hot chick got some food." they started talking. 

You immediatly ran toward homeroom, scared they would eat your homemade lunch or hurt you.

"ChoHee!" you yelled, still panting after running away from the horrific guys in the hallway, "I made lunch-" 

"LUNCH?!" you heard the whole classroom scream. 

Soon, everyone was standing in front of you hoping you would give them some of your homemade lunch.

"Errrr, I made a box for everyone-" you started talking again before being interrupted, again.

"YOU MADE US LUNCH?! YESHHHH!!" the guys started screaming.

"Shut up, and let her finish her sentence, ungrateful brats." ChoHee muttered the last part, glaring at the boys.

"I'll pass them out at lunch, okay?" you asked while making an O.K sign with your hands.

"NEH~" they all replied. 

You covered your ears, since they were still yelling at the top of their lungs.

------------

It was now lunch, and you were passing out the lunch boxes.

"Thanks angel~" "Poodle says tank you~" "YAH, she's mine! ~~~~-ah only make lunch for me next time, okay?" "..." were all the replies you got. (A/N Can you guess who said what? haha xD)

You all began eating, and soon a conversation was started between all of you.

"L, how do you know where my house was?" you questioned.

Everyone stared at him curiously, thinking he got to know you more and that it was unfair.

"Errrrr, IwasfollowingyouonedaytomakesureyougothomesafeandsothenIfiguredoutwhereyoulivedandIsomehowremembernowsothat'showIknow." you guys somehow understood his fast talking and mumbling. (A/N If you don't understand, he's basically saying what happened during the flashback. xD)

"Ohhhh~" a wave of ohhh's came from the circle.

"WAIT, WHAT?! L CARES ABOUT SOMEONE?!?!" the 'Sung brothers' yelled.

L glared at them, hoping they would shut their mouths and end the converesation.

"WHOAAA~" another wave of whoa's came from the circle.

"Neh, ~~~~-ah, can we go to your house?" Sungjong asked.

"Sure?" you replied, not sure if you should let guys in your house.

"YAYYY~" everyone screamed, causing everyone walking on outside to look up at you guys. (A/N you guys are eating on the rooftop, like those typical japanese manga rooftop type things. ^^)

After you guys had made plans for them to come over, you guys went to class.

---------------

You were at home, cleaning your house when someone knocked on the door. *But it's only 3! They said they would come at 5!* you thought.

Once you opened the door your eyes widened, on your porch (or whatever), were two beat up boys, hoping you would help clean their wounds.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the end of Chapter 4. Man, I made Woori really mean :P. And the 2 boys at the end were people in the class LOL.. nevermind, their new characters, but "you" know them already xD can you guess who they were? kekeke and yesh, L has now become a stalker ^^ 

Please comment or subscribe! <3 

-MochiSaurx