Chapter 11

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

"It's so boring~!" Sungyeol blurted out.

"Hmm? Why?" Sunggyu asked, not looking up from his book about being a leader. (The one from Sesame Player xD)

"Because! ~~~~ isn't here! ~~~~-ah has to be here~" He started pouting.

"It's not her fault she's sick." Hoya replied while smirking.

Sungyeol was silent for a while.

"How about we go visit ~~~~?!" He yelled. Infinite agreed with him, and started making a list of what to buy for them to make you lunch.

"L hyung! Do you know where ~~~~-ah lives?" Sungjong did aegyo toward his hyung.

"Yeah, sure." He replied while staring out the window.

And they left to classroom to buy ingredients and head over to your house.

~At your house~

*Ding dong~* your doorbell rang.

You rolled out of bed and hopped to the door to open it.

Once you opened it, Infinite came tumbling in, while you scrambled to the stairway to avoid getting crushed.

"~~~~-ah! Where here~ Wait, where's ~~~~-ah?!" they announced.

"I'm right here." you croaked, your head covered by blankets.

The turned to look at you only to see a bundle of blankets. They started screaming like little girls. You poked your head out and looked at them.

"Oppas?" you spoke again.

They looked over at you yet again to see only your head sticking out. They started freaking out all over again.

"Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd! They cut her h-head off! Ottoke, otokke, otokke!" The started screaming.

"Oppas, your disturbing the neighbors," you said while climbing out of the bundle of blankets in your pajamas. "I'm sure I'll be scolded if you keep on screaming."

Then, they sighed, seeing that your head was still connected to your body. You looked at them curiously.

-----

You and Infinite were sitting in a circle in your living room.

"Soo, oppa's why are you here?" you asked.

"Of course, to help you get better!" Sungjong announced, glancing at all the blanket that were wrapped around you.

Woohyun lifted up all the grocery bags and walked to your kitchen with Infinite following him.

You sat down on a chair and watched them get ready to make you lunch.

~In the kitchen~

They were unpacking the ingredients and it was actually quite interesting to watch.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Stop running with that knife!" Sunggyu yelled.

"Mehrong~" Sungjong replied, sticking his tongue out.

~~~

"Sunggyu, where are the onions?" Woohyun asked.

"Molla. Hold on, the white ones or the brown ones?" He replied.

"The white ones! Hold on, why are there brown onions?!" Woohyun questioned.

"I thought some onions were supposed to be brown, so I bought it!" Sunggyu replied.

"Babo hyung! That means they've gone bad!" Woohyun face palmed.

~~~

L was just standing there, trying to figure out how to cut a carrot. He turned it in all different ways, trying to figure out how a carrot was supposed to be cut.

~~~

Hoya and Dongwoo were cutting the cucumbers and feeding each other them.

"Yah! That's supposed to be for ~~~~-ah!" Woohyun yelled.

"Err, mianhae." They replied laughing embarrasingly.

~~~

During all this Sungyeol was making his own dish. He tasted it.

"Mmm! Yummy!" he complimented his own cooking while bringing it to the table.

You chuckled at the silly boys trying to make a decent lunch when Sungyeol cam over to you to taste his dish.

"Mmmm! It's really yummy, Sungyeol oppa!" you grinned.

He grinned in response and you two started eating the dish.

-----

Soon, the lunch that was made by Infinite (mostly Woohyun) was brought to the table. You looked at the lunch and smiled. It looked good.

You quickly told the boys to come over and eat with you, and the 8 of you ate a delicious dinner.

-----

When you all finished eating dinner, you decided to do a talent show. Sungjong wanted to dance Orange Caramel's Bangkok City, so he dragged Sungyeol and L to dance with him.

L stood with the two crazy boys being embarrased and dancing. You giggled watching him akwardly dancing, and when you saw Sungyeol, you bursted out laughing. He was dancing so serious that it was hilarious, and since he was so tall, it made it look even more hilarious. You looked at Sungjong only to see him being a total diva. *Oppa has a competition for the most diva-ish* you said, thinking about your brother.

Soon, the song ended and everyone was laughing their heads off while Sungjong and Sungyeol were smirking, and L was covering his face, as if he wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

Soon, Dongwoo and Hoya went up and started dancing, they were so in sync that it was amazing. The whole time you were almost screaming "Dongwoo Oppa Hoya Oppa Jjang!"

Next, Woohyun and Sunggyu started singing. You took out your cellphone an the light and swayed left to right, and so did the rest of Infinite. When Woohyun and Sunggyu finished their "stage" they all looked at you, as if they were expecting you to do something.

"What?" you asked. 

They pushed you onto the stage and asked, "What's your favorite song?" 

"Eh? Oh! by SNSD, why?" you replied.

All of a sudden Oh! started playing and Infinite were cheering "Dance! Dance!" So you did.

You started dancing to Oh! with aegyo. When you finished, Infinite were cheering and you smiled.

Right when you sat down, the front door opened to reveal your parents and your brother, who apparently just came home from America. You glanced at Infinite and your families shocked faces to see boys with you. ** you thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like the chapter! Can you guess who her oppa is? *Hint: He's a diva, like Sungjong xD* Thank you to all my subbies <3 Oh yeah, here's the video of Sungjong, Sungyeol, and L dancing Bangkok City ^^ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUaxx4aHQWM&feature=related

Please Comment or Subscribe! Bye~yeom!

-MochiSaurx