Chapter 48

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

Woori P.O.V:

You guys are probably thinking, “Woori! You are so complicated! One day you hate ~~~~, and now you’re supporting ~~~~ and L?!”

-----

Well, you see. Actually, I witnessed something yesterday… Or more than one thing… Or two things… Fine, many things. But yeah, I realized how betchy Sarang was. In the morning, she’s like “UNNIE~ Hurry up! My Sungjongie is waiting~ And I have to ruin ~~~~’s life! MWAHAHA!” And all that shiz. I mean, I know I told her to ruin ~~~~’s life, but she was like, ‘IMMA GO PAST RUINING HER LIFE!’ And yeah, she really needs to go to a mental hospital.

-----

And then, she was cuddling with L. MY L! I’m not that obsessed anymore, (Jaekyung unnie brought me back to my senses) but I mean, she was MOLESTING him.  For once, I actually felt  sorry for ~~~~. Anyways, doesn’t she like Sungjong? What happened to ruining Hyuna’s life as well?! Gawd, my sister is mental. I know, I’m kind of mental, but she’s like, the MENTAL of the MENTAL. If you get what I mean. If you don’t, it’s all right.

-----

During lunch, when Rainbow and I walked to the rooftop, we heard sobbing. I opened the rooftop door a tiny bit and I saw ~~~~ there crying. Rainbow soon gathered behind me and searched for the source of the crying. NoEul spotted her first, “Woori! Look! You made her cry!” she whispered at me.

“It wasn’t me! It was Sarang!” I defended myself.

Rainbow looked at me and Jaekyung started whispering, “ You’re the one who told Sarang to do everything she’s doing. You’re the one who made up all those plans to destroy ~~~~. You’re the one who passed those plans to innocent Sarang. In other words, you are the one who started everything.”

“Okay, umma. I get it, I get it. I’ll tell her sorry or something.” I sighed in defeat.

“Don’t only tell her sorry, help her get together with L. I was always a ~~~~ and L shipper.” HyunYoung’s fragile voice was heard.

“Mwoh?! I’m not a love doctor!” I retaliated.

HyunYoung glared at me and started using her deadly tone, “Oh yeah? What if I told ~~~~ that you were the one who cause her misery? HUH? You want another round of hair pulling and kicking where the sun doesn’t shine, huh?”

“Fine, Arasso.” I sighed as I gave in.

“Stubborn .” I heard Rainbow mutter. What terrific friends I have.

-----

Also, while ~~~~ was congratulating Sarang and L being a ‘new couple’ I could see Sarang smirking the whole time. Man, that girl just wants me to slap her. Sisters or not. Either way, slapping her won’t make a difference; she was always uglier than me. I don’t know why, but I feel like comforting ~~~~. I silently snuck out of the cafeteria to look for ~~~~ and I saw her and Woohyun hugging. *Looks like someone beat me to her. I guess I’ll apologize another day.* I thought at the time. And then I walked away.

-----

Thus, I came to the conclusion that Sarang must be stopped, and L and ~~~~ must get together. And maybe, I could become friends with ~~~~? Damn that Jaekyung, her nice-ness is rubbing off on me. And so now, I’m sitting on my bed, thinking about how to make it up to ~~~~ and how to send Sarang to a mental hospital without letting umma and appa know.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Herro~ Soo, now you know why Woori was being all nice… Actually, even though I’m the author, Woori and Sarang confuse me. D:< And sorry if the chapter is short...haha xD

Please Comment or Subscribe~

-MochiSaurx