Chapter 25

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Sungjong P.O.V:

"MWAHAHAHAHA!" I yelled out again, I am so evil! >:D

"Errr, Sungjongie?" ~~~~ started speaking.

"Mhmmm?" I replied looking through my makeup bag for the right makeup.

"Why do you have a makeup bag?" she looked at my makeup bag curiously.

"Because, ~~~~ honey, sometimes, when your Infinite oppas decide to be mean to their poor maknae, they dress him up as a girl. So now, that poor maknae, as payback, has a makeup bag to dress THEM up as a girl." I started speaking like a mother.

"Ohhhh." ~~~~ replied and peeked inside my makeup bag.

As I was digging through my makeup bag, ~~~~ asked another question. "Sungjongie, why do you have so much makeup?"

"Errr, because... My noona likes to stuff her makeup in my makeup bag!" I lied. In fact, I had saved those over the years, just in case I ever needed to dress up as a girl. ;D

"I see." she noded her head.

This girl actually believes everything... I'm impressed. ;D

-----

When all of Infinite were asleep, those lazy bums -___-, I quietly walked into L hyung and Dongwoo hyung's room with ~~~~ following closely behind.

"~~~~, they are the heaviest sleepers, so we can draw all we want!" I smiled while whispering. 

~~~~ simply nodded and whispered back, "I call drawing on L's face!" she grinned.

Hehehe, my baby is learning from me >:D

We quickly started putting makeup on the boys.

I saw ~~~~ secretly grinning as she was drawing. I snuck a peek at what she was putting on him and almost fell over in laughter.

His cheeks were pink, like, neon pink, and his lips were bright red, even brighter than Hyuna's in Bubble Pop. And then, the way she put on the BB cream. xD His nose was now white, while his chin was darker than his nose along with his forehead. His eyebrows were drawn in even thicker than they were and ~~~~'s way of putting on eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner was hilarious. The eyeliner was winged at the end, A LOT, and then the mascara was clumping everywhere, as well as his eyeshadow being bright pink and covering his whole eyelid. I have to say, ~~~~'s a pretty good artist.

Once I finished snickering, I started on Dongwoo's face. I drew his eyebrows as a unibrow and then put on cherry red blush on his cheeks. Then, with the mascara and eyeliner, I put 15 coats of mascara, yes, I counted, and i made his eyeliner really thick, like 1 cm thick. I smirked to myself.

----

We then moved on to Woogyu's room.

We started drawing on their faces the same way as we did with L and Dongwoo. Except this time, we tied their hair into little ponytails. ~~~~ and I looked at each other and chuckled.

----

We also did the same for Hoya and Sungyeol.

Except Sungyeol looked like a Chinese Girl, so we decided to put some of his hair into a bun. While for Hoya.. We wrote a little message, it said: "Ho aegi~ Time to remove your makeup~ <3" (LOL. From sesame player... xD)

-----

And finally ~~~~ and I went to sleep.

*End of P.O.V*

You slowly sat up after pretending to sleep and took Sungjong's makeup bag. You then smirked to yourself.

*Sungjongie, or should I say, Sungjinie, you'll look so cute!* you thought and started to put makeup on his face.

-----

~The next day~

"KYAHHHH!" Infinite yelled when they saw their faces. 

You and Sungjong looked at each other and smirked. Sungjong then walked to the bathroom to laugh at the boys.

"KYAHHHH!" he started screaming when he saw his reflection.

You yelled from your sleeping area to Sungjong, "SUNGJIN-IE! YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOLOLOL. Mianhae Sungjongie, I had to xD Soo yeah, I'm pretty pissed today -___-

What happened today:

I woke up and got ready for school.

Got on the bus.

Then these stupid idiots wouldn't stop whistling and this guy behind wouldn't stop dancing the Macarena (or whatever it's called)

So our whole bus got in trouble and I was late for class....

Then, during gym. Someone stole my phone and gum. (Which was in the locker room)

And I didn't know -___-" 

Damn female dog.

So now, I'm pissed.

~The End~

Sighhh, so sad... TT.TT

Please Comment or Subscribe~ ^^

-MochiSaurx