Chapter 3

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

So I've decided that the whole story will be author's P.O.V unless said so... haha :P 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were walking down the hallway when a group of girls came up to you.

"Are you ~~~~?" they asked, or their leader asked.

"Uhmmmm, yeah?" you replied.

"STAY AWAY FROM MY OPPA!" she started shrieking, "OR YOU'LL REGRET IT!" *Geez, calm your lady, if you even have any... *looks* nope, she's got none.* you thought.

She then scratched your face with her long sharp nails. Leaving a long bleeding scar across your pale cheek. 

She then left after saying "Now stay away from my oppa before I scar your face even more"

You smirked as she left *all she can do is scrach my face, I'm gonna watch her regret scratching me when I beat her until her face becomes unrecognizable, and then I'll take a picture and send it to her beloved oppa... Whoever that is.*

After treating your own wound at the nurses office, you walked back to class in a rather calm manner, compared to how you were thinking of ruining that girl's life.

Right when you walked into class, everyone noticed the still red scar on your cheek. "Did that wannabe queenka Woori do that to you ~~~~-ah? I swear I'm gonna beat her ..." ChoHee started trailing off. (A/N I do not hate Rainbow or Woori in anyway. It just seems she likes L a lot... xD)

"So her name is Woori, huh?" you mumbled, thinking up a plan inside your head.

Teen Top and F.Cuz shivered in fright, thinking of what happened yesterday. While Beast and Infinite were watching them curiously.

"Soo, guys, wanna eat lunch together later?" you asked Infinite and Beast, returning to your normal bubbly self.

Sungjong was the first to react. "Okay, ~~~~-ah!"

"Okay! Hehehe" you pranced to your seat and sat down. Soon, Mrs. Kim came in and started class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

The bell rang and Beast, Infinite, ChoHee and you gathered outside to eat lunch.

"Neh, L, why don't you talk much?" you asked him out of curiosity.

"Why? You like me so much you need me to talk to you 24/7?" he asked back cockily.

"Nevermind then, grumpy pants." you mumbled the last part and stuck your tongue out.

L turned around and glared at you and you blinked your eyes at him innocently.

"Talk to us too ~~~~-ah! L is boring anyways!"Sungyeol yelled, making sure L heard him. "Stupid choding, shut your mouth before I make you." L jokingly threatened. Sungyeol immediatly shut his mouth, causing laughter among the two groups.

You then turned to Beast and started talking again, "You know, you guys don't talk that much either." you stated, wondering why usually only Infinite and Teen Top talk to you.

"Because you never talk to us!" Yoseob pouted. 

"Hehehe, mianhae~" you replied, slightly embarrased. The rest of lunch was filled with laughter, and soon, lunch was over.

School~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were walking toward you home when a motorcyclist rode up to you. "Yah, get on, I'll take you home." he yelled over the noise from his motorcycle. *Maybe he's a pedofile?* you thought. He then took his helmet off.

"L oppa?!" you yelled in suprise.

"Hmm, so now our calling me oppa? You must really like me" he replied cockily, yet again.

"You and your big ego" you muttered as you sat on his motorcycle.

He then took you home, somehow knowing where your house was. You then got off the motorcycle thinking he was a stalker.

"See you tomorrow." he yelled, "Oh, and I'm not a stalker!"

*He can read minds?!* you thought.

"No it's jsut that you think aloud, babo" he said, flicking your forehead lightly.

You pouted and entered your house after saying by and thanking L for the ride.. *Hmmm, maybe I should make everyone a lunchbox tomorrow!* you thought.

You then began making lunches for 25 people, including you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, this is Chapter 3, again. xD I basically deleted the old Chapter 3 and re-wrote it after the whole "turning-the-chapter-into-one-whole-paragraph" thing with my iTouch. (R.I.P Steve Jobs) And when I re-wrote it before, i accidentally exited the window TT.TT waste of 30 minutes -___- so now I wrote it again. sigh... Soo how was it? Tell me if I should change anything or stuff like that.

Please Comment and/or Subscribe!!! Bye-yeom~

-MochiSaurx