Chapter 21

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

You were sleeping soundly when your phone went off. You were so suprised that you almost fell out of bed.

"What the pho?!?" you yelled, now looking at your phone.

*New Message* the screen flashed. *Who would have my number?* you thought.

You opened the message:

From: Your "L"over

To:Angel~

YAH ~~~~! Wake up!"

-----

From: The Girl Who is Going to Kill You For Waking Her Up

To: Sta"L"ker

SHIRO!!! And who is this?

-----

From: Your Sacred Oppa

To: BABO~

Can't you tell? It's me, L oppa~ *rolls eyes*

-----

From: Your Killer

To: Death Note Wannabe

Ohhh, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE! -___-"

~~~~~

You layed back onto your bed and went back to sleep when your phone went off again. 

"Ugh." you groaned and opened another message, from L:

From: Mysterious Boy

To: Grumpy AHJUMAA~~~

Geez, open the door to your house already!"

~~~~~

"WHAT?!" you literally screamed and went downstairs to open the door for L.

As soon as you opened the door L walked in. "WELL. Someone has manners." you said with sarcasm.

"Is anyone home?" L asked.

"Kevin oppa, and that's it, why?" you replied.

"Just asking, and nice pajamas." he smirked looking at you up and down.

*OH SHET* you just remembered that you were wearing a tank top and short shorts. You quickly started trying to cover yourself up.

"It's okay, I've already seen it all." L winked.

"ERT!" you yelled. "That's disgusting!" you started hitting him as he laughed.

Kevin soon walked out of his room to see L laughing and you hitting him. "Woah, woah, woah. What is going on here? And ~~~~, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!" He scolded you.

"Yes sir." you saluted and headed up stairs to change.

"Hey L, again." Kevin smiled.

"Annyeonghasaeyo." L replied.

And it was silent until you finally came downstairs in a shirt and gym shorts.

"It's still too short." Kevin muttered under his breath.

"Bye hyung." L chuckled and pushed you upstairs back into your room and went in with you.

"It's a lot less girly than I thought it would be." L commented.

"You're a lot more erted than I thought you would be." you shot back.

"What? I'm a guy, can't help it." He shrugged.

He then sat on your bed and patted a spot next to him. Signaling for you to sit next to him, and you did.

"Sooo." he awkwardly tried to start a conversation.

"Why are you here?" you asked him.

"Quite rude, are you?" L replied, "Why can't I? I just wanted to see you." he winked.

"Ewww." you replied.

"Well then." he put a hand on his heart, acting offended.

You looked at him and then turned away. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Hmmmm... YOU." he smirked.

"Okay?" you were confused.

"Favorite color?" he asked.

"Black." you replied simply.

"Me too." he grinned. "Favorite food?"

"Instant Ramen."

"Favorite hair color?" 

"Blonde."

"Height?"

"160 cm."

"Weight."

"45 kg. Wait, WHAT?!"

"Hehehe." he smirked again.

"One day, I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your face." you mumbled.

He then leaned closer to you and smirked right in your face. You blushed at how close he was to you, *He's really handsome... Wait, What am I thinking?! Babo, babo don't think that!*

L finally leaned back and layed on your bed. "Why am I here again?" he asked himself.

"To see the beautiful me." you answered his question as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

He rolled his eyes and laughed. *His laugh is cute.* you though while smiling.

He then sat up and back hugged you. "You know, you're really full of yourself."

"You are too." you smiled.

"I know. Haha" He laughed again.

"You know, we seem like an old married couple." you started laughing.

"Like Ahjumma and Ahjusshi old?" L smiled.

"Yuhp, except were not even dating, and we don't have kids." you pointed.

"We could always make kids." he smirked.

"Control your hormones!" Kevin yelled from outside the room.

You and L laughed. "Wahhh, way to ruin the moment, oppa!" you yelled through the door.

"Yah, ~~~~. are you tired?" L asked after seeing you yawn.

"Aniyo." you lied.

"Don't lie." He grinned. "Come, let's go to sleep." (A/N NOT IN THE WRONG WAY xD)

"Mmm arraso." you rubbed your eyes and layed on his arms. Soon, you two fell asleep, cuddling each other.

An hour later, Kevin slowly crept into your room. He smirked as he pulled out his phone and took a picture.

He then sent a text message with the picture included:

To: Sungjongie~

From: Almighty Kevin

Show this to L and ~~~~ tomorrow at school. kekeke~

-----

"Message SENT!" Kevin cheered once he arrived back at his room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chapter came to me when I was sleeping in class. ^^ But when I woke up, I got scolded and my teacher said she would take points of my grade TT.TT But ohhh well, it was worth it.. It seems like I like to make "you" and L "sleep" together a lot. LOL xD Kevin and Sungjong are quite mischevious aren't they? Haha. Thank you to all my 56 subscribers! You guys are my inspiration! 

Please Comment or Subscribe! Bye-yeom~

-MochiSaurx