Chapter 6

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Noona~/~~~~-ah! Who are they?!" You heard voices yelling. *Dammit* you thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You quickly ran into your room to find L, Youngmin, L.Joe, and Kwangmin glaring at each other.

"Uhhhh, hey guys." you said nervously.

"Angel, are you cheating on me?!" L.Joe asked, looking at you.

"NO! Wait, we were never together!" You replied.

"Noona, why are you bringing boys to your home?! And you were scolding us for fighting over a girl!" The twins yelled in disbelief, while L was silently glaring at them, thinking one of them were your boyfriend.

You didn't know what to do, the way they were glaring at each other was in a way even a cold gangster would be terrified.

Soon, everyone walked into your room, without permission causing you too look at them like this --> -___-" They glanced at the 4 glaring at each other and were about to ask something when you held your hand up to say something.

"You 4 are like chodings! Are you serious?! You don't even know who they are and your starting with the hating!" ChoHee yelled before you could speak.

*ChoHee, you don't even know who they are and your defending them? -___-* you thought.

To ease the tension, you quickly introduced the twins to everyone, "Everyone, these are my cousins, Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin, they are twins. And you two, these people are my classmates." You started introducing everyone in your class.

Soon, they all became friends and everyone was calm. Except L, who kept on glaring at the twins.

*They're closer to ~~~~-ah than me. No fair.* He pouted while thinking.

He then walked to the balcony, hoping you would notice him leaving and follow him.

Luckily, you noticed him walking away and walked after him. "L, what's wrong?" you asked him once you guys reached the balcony.

"It's nothing." L smiled, happy that you followed him.

Woahhh, L smiled at me?!" you started freaking out on the inside.

L then poked your cheeks. "Your cheeks are so cute!" he cooed.

You looked at him in astonishment, "L, are you on drugs?" you asked, clearly wondering if he really was.

He then pulled you into a hug and mumbled in your ear "I'm tired, let me sleep like this." And he fell asleep in your arms. (A/N LOL, L shouldn't it be the other way around? xD)

You brought him inside and layed him on your guest bed in the gueset room, and then you walked back into the living room.

~While L is sleeping~

"~~~~-ah, let's drink!" Dongwoo yelled.

"Drink what? Water?" you asked innocently.

"Nooo, alchohol!" Niel said, holding a bottle of beer up.

"Aren't we too young though?" you asked again.

"It doesn't matter! Come on! Let's play spin the bottle, and whoever the bottle land on, will have to drink two mouthfuls of beer!" he yelled.

So the game started. You guys started drinking and soon you guys were drunk, including the Jo twins. And secrets were starting to spill out.

"You know, noona's really badass! She turns all gangster on you if you piss her off!" Kwangmin announced to the camcorder Yoseob was holding.

Everyone started cracking up while you started hitting him and laughing loudly. "Our angel is badass?! Woahhh!" they chorused.

"And Youngmin doesn't even know what pads are! He looked at ~~~~-ah's and asked me what they were! And he's older than me!" Kwangmin kept on talking.

"YAH! Why were you two going through my stuff?!" You snapped at them in a drunk voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L is really touchy! He keeps on doing skinship even though he looks cold!" Sungyeol yelled.

"Yeah! He tried to kiss me once!" Sungjong yelled, pointing to his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L.Joe hyung got a curly perm! Thats why his hair is so curly!" Ricky began speaking. "He got one because his mother said that since he dyed his hair so much, he should just perm it, so he did! And his mother was being sarcastic!"

"So now he's Poodle?!" you replied, "Poodled such a mommy's boy!" you started laughing hysterically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We were walking into the classroom and we say Beast watching something on the computer!" F.Cuz started with their story, "and it was yadong! (The bad stuff that Eunhyuk of SuJu watches... if you don't know, it's okay)"

"What about us?" Hoya and Dongwoo turned as they heard their couple name. (YaDong xD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was so drunk that they would laugh at everything. Soon, everyone fell asleep in your living room, sprawled out everywhere.

You walked into the guest room, thinking it was your room and slept on the bed, right next to L.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you accidentaly slept next to L? Haha, I wonder what would once you wake up and realize xD L was asleep during all the drunk talk, it seems he missed a lot, but don't worry, Yoseob's got that covered ^^

Please Comment or Subscribe! <3 Ppyong~

-MochiSaurx