Chapter 31

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

LOL. Okay, since the majority of you guys wanted me to keep it as ~~~~, I'm gonna keep it as that. haha xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~During Lunch~

"~~~~, feed me." Karam looked at you with his mouth open.

You gave him a wierd look, but in the end fed him some of your food. While he was chewing, you could see him and Hyuna glancing at L, who was talking to the rest of Infinite.

*What are they planning this time?* You shook your head and sighed.

"~~~~, feed me~" Karam asked you again.

You looked at him with a 'WTF' face, but yet again, fed him with some of your lunch. Yet again, you saw him and Hyuna looking over at L, who had just saw the scene and was mumbling to himself.

"~~~~, feed me!" Karam looked at you for the third time.

"What are you? A baby?" you finally let out what you were thinking.

"I'm your baby." Karam winked at you.

You gave him another wierd look before sitting down again.

Karam and Hyuna were looking at L, who was now furious for some reason, and they started smirking.

*Okay, what the pho is going on here.* you thought to yourself.

~In the Classroom~

"~~~~, help me with this problem. I don't get it~" Karam came to you and whined.

You started explaining how to get the answer, but all he did was lean closer to your face. 

*Uhmmm close much?* you thought to yourself as he got closer to you.

He finally pecked you on your cheek and ran away laughing.

"Yahhh!" you pointed at the now running away Karam.

"These kids." you mumbled while facepalming.

~In the Hallway~

"Soo, how was mission 2?" Hyuna asked Karam.

"Molla, I don't think he realised anything." Karam replied.

"Then I guess we have to change it a bit." Hyuna smirked as Karam smirked back.

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Really? So what's mission 2?" Karam eagerly asked.

Hyuna pulled out her notebook and smirked, "It's.... 'Make L Jealous'

Karam looked at her, "And what do I have to do with this mission?"

"Easy, you're the one that's going to make him jealous." Hyuna stated as if it was obvious.

"Ohhh." Karam thought about it, "WHAT?!" his eyes widened.

"Yes, you are going to make L jealous." Hyuna smiled.

"By doing what?" Karam asked.

Hyuna grinned, "Of course, by doing skinship with ~~~~ unnie!"

"WHAT?!?!" Karam exclaimed.

"Please~" Hyuna used aegyo.

"....Fine >.>" Karam failed to resist Hyuna's aegyo.

*End of Flashback*

"You know, should we get Sungjong to help?" Karam put the end of his balled fist onto his palm and smiled. (You know, like when you get something, in animes they'll do that... LOL)

Hyuna blushed at his name, "I-I g-guess we should then." 

Karam smirked at Hyuna's reaction to Sungjong's name and walked inside the classroom to drag Sungjong out into the hallway.

When they were in the hallway, Karam asked Sungjong, "Neh, Sungjong. Do you want to help Hyuna, Sunggyu, and I get ~~~~ and L together?"

Sungjong started grinning and clapping, "Of course! What should I do?" 

"Just help us get L jealous..." Karam smirked.

Sungjong smirked back and grinned, "Kayy!"

When Sungjong skipped back into the classroom, you were suspicious, *Did they bring Sungjongie into their plan now? These chodings.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Character Corner:

Karam, Hyuna, and Sungjong: YESHH! *Hi-fives each other*

You: I knew it...

Karam: You knew what?

You: You three are planning something aren't you? *Looks at the three suspiciously*

Sungjong: Of course we aren't! Why would we be? We're too innocent.

You: *sighs and walks away*

L: Soo, what was all that skinship about, huh? *glares at the three*

Karam, Hyuna, and Sungjong thinking: *Shet, we're dead.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, this chapter is basically about mission 2 and stuff. Sorry if it's lame... Haha, I'm so tired, it's 9 in the morning >.> Oh well, I'll probably update later today...

Please Comment or Subscribe! PPYONG~

-MochiSaurx