Chapter 44

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

“GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY! GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY!” You, Sungjong, and Karam were jumping around the classroom singing random KPOP songs.

“YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN~” you were dancing with the boys.

All of a sudden, Mrs. Kim slapped her folder onto her desk and sighed.

“What’s wrong, Mrs. Kim?” you asked her.

She just simply rubbed her temples and sighed. “CLASS! WE HAVE A NEW STUDENT!”

The whole class became silent.

“That always shuts them up.” Mrs. Kim muttered.

You chuckled and went to sit in your seat.

Mrs. Kim pointed at the door and nodded to the person who was looking through the window. “You may come in now.”

A small, petite girl walked in. The way she walked literally screamed ‘female dog’. “Annyeonghasaeyo. Go Sarang-imnida. I hope you take good care of me.” She smiled flirtatiously at Sungjong.

*OH NO SHE DIDN’T* Hyuna thought.

*OH YES I DID.* Sarang thought.

“Sarang, you may sit behind… L. L, please raise your hand.” She pointed at the seat behind L as L raised his hand lazily.

Sarang smirked and sat down in her seat. *Yay, she gave me a nice place to observe!*

“I don’t know, but that girl gives me a weird feeling.” ChoHee whispered to you.

“YOU MEAN… YOU’RE LESBIAN?!?!” you shouted.

“MY BABY IS NOT LESBIAN!” Chunji shouted from his seat.

“I’m not lesbian, lady. She just… creeps me out.” ChoHee pulled your arm and whispered in your ear.

“Why? I’m pretty sure she’s nice.” You replied.

*Girl, did yousee her female dog walk?* ChoHee thought to herself.

-----

“~~~~ unnie!” Sarang called your name.

“Annyeong~” you smiled back.

“Can I sit with you at lunch?” she asked with puppy dog eyes.

“Sure!” you smiled and showed her to you guys’ table.

*Oh, it’s the female dog.* the guys thought when they saw Sarang.

“Unnie, can I be your friend?” Sarang asked while sitting down.

“OF COURSE!” you agreed, “You’re so cute!” you pinched her cheeks.

*Hehehe* Sarang thought to herself, *Tip #5: Trickery…*

-----

“Neh, unnie! Do you want to work with me on this project?” Sarang ran over to you.

“Sure!” you agreed.

L glared at Sarang enviously.

-----

“UNNIE~” Sarang called you for the 15th time today.

“WOULD YOU SHUT THE FRONT DOOR?!” ChoHee finally decided to say something.

Sarang walked to the classroom door and shut it. “I shut the door, ChoHee unnie!”

“This idiot. Has she been living under a rock all her life? She actually shuts the door? Her stupidity is amazing. She’s even more stupid than Kikwang, and that’s pretty much dumber than a rock. Oh my gosh, how is she so STUPID?...” ChoHee started ranting.

“Good job, Sarang!” you hi-fived her.

“On second thought… maybe ~~~~ is dumber.” ChoHee sighed.

-----

“GIRL’S GENERATION CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?!” Sungjong started dancing again.

“BUBBLE BUBBLE POP POP!” Karam joined him.

“I DON’T CARE-E-E-E-E-E~” You joined in as well.

“GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY!” Sarang joined in.

There was silence in the classroom, since that line had already been said.

“SARANG…. OUT!” Sungjong started dancing.

Sarang started pouting, making it obvious that she liked Sungjong.

-----

~In the garden~

Sarang was alone, sitting on a bench. She opened her notebook and started writing again:

‘~~~~ completely believes I’m her chingu now. L was glaring at me enviously when I asked her if I could work on a project with her. Sungjong made fun of me. That ~~~~ is pissing me off. She pinched my cheeks. MUST WASH FACE 10 TIMES… My plan is that to make L jealous… then flirt with L to make ~~~~ jealous, and then ruin her life. The End.’

Sarang then started walking home. *Unnie will be proud of me.* she smirked.

-----

Woori P.O.V:

Sarang is such an idiot. Does she really think that I’ll get her and Sungjong together? Pshh, yeah right. Sungjong and Hyuna look better, not like I’m saying they should get together or anything. >.>

“Unnie, I’m home!” I heard her yell.

“Upstairs!” I yelled back.

She came upstairs and gave me her notebook to read her findings. I slowly opened the book and started reading:

‘~~~~ completely believes I’m her chingu now. L was glaring at me enviously when I asked her if I could work on a project with her. Sungjong made fun of me. That ~~~~ is pissing me off. She pinched my cheeks. MUST WASH FACE 10 TIMES… My plan is that to make L jealous… then flirt with L to make ~~~~ jealous, and then ruin her life. The End.’

Is she and idiot?! This ‘entry’ doesn’t even make sense. Gawd, why can’t my sister act her freaking age?! What kind of grammar is this?! The End isn’t even a sentence! Ugh. Whatever. Once I have L oppa and ~~~~ hate each other. I can just not bother with her anymore.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Corner:

Sungjong: GEE GEE GEE GEE BABY BABY BABY

Karam: YOU BETTER RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN~

Sungjong: GIRL’S GENERATION CAN YOU FEEL THE HEAT?!

Karam: MR. TAXI TAXI TAXI

Sungjong: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL WANTS, WHAT A GIRL WANTS~

You: Sungjongie, Karam, ARE YOU GUYS GAY?!

Sungjong and Karam: ……… >.>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong~ LOL. We’re installing a new microwave~ The other one blew up >.> Sooo, this chapter seemed pointless to me. Haha. AND YAYYY~ 100+ subbies! Thank you all! I ♥ you all~

Please comment or subscribe~

-MochiSaurx