Chapter 38

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

“H-h-hyung... uhh, hi?” Sungjong stuttered.

L glared at him even more.

“W-we were just, uhm... Picking up trash on the ground?” Sungjong pointed to trash that was on the grass.

L raised a brow, “Yes, you’re gonna pick up trash without a trash bag?” he accused.

“Hyuna, Karam, help me?” Sungjong nudged behind him, only to realize that Hyuna and Karam had fled. “Traitors!” he pointed at the two who were running away.

Karam turned around and mehronged before turning back around and running away with Hyuna.

L sat down in front of Sungjong and glared at him. He then grabbed the younger’s arm and started to scold him. “Yah. Why are you stalking us huh?! You little brat!”

Sungjong kept on squirming in L’s grip so L had to keep on grabbing his arms. “Hyung! Let me go!”

You were just watching the scene and laughing. *Sungjong is so dead~* you sang to yourself.

“~~~~! Help me!” Sungjong yelled at you.

“Yah! Shut up! People are gonna think we’re gay!” L hit Sungjong on the head.

“This is Korea! People don’t think guys are gay!” Sungjong defended himself from another hit from L.

“People think guys are gay everywhere, babo!” L attempted to hit Sungjong’s head again.

“Hyung! I’m gonna lose brain cells because of you!” Sungjong pouted while blocking L’s 3rd hit.

“It doesn’t matter! You’re already stupid!” L yelled.

“No I’m not! 39x9 is 4.33333333333…” Sungjong started rambling.

“You idiot! That’s dividing!” L hit Sungjong’s arm.

“No it’s not! Because… because.. It just isn’t!” Sungjong made up and excuse.

“Do you even listen in math class?!” L scolded.

“No!... I mean yes!” the maknae lied.

“Then how do you think 39x9 is 4.3 repeating?!”

“Hyung, what does repeating mean?”

“It means to keep on going, babo maknae!”

“How was I supposed to know?!”

“Well, if you pay attention in class, maybe you would!”

“I already said I don’t pay attention!”

“Which is why it’s okay for me to hit your head!”

“No it’s not!”

“Yes, it is!”

“No it’s not, cause I’m the most brilliant person in the world!”

“My A!”

“Your is disgusting!”

“Eww! You’re disgusting!”

“Your mom!”

“Your dad!”

“Your grandma!”

“Your grandpa!”

“The ahjumma who plays with the neighborhood kids!”

“What?!”

“Yeah, I said it.”

“Whatever.” L started hitting Sungjong’s head over and over again.

“OW!” Sungjong yelped.

L then started grabbing Sungjong’s arms to stop him from moving around.

“YAH! THIS IS UAL HARRASMENT!” Sungjong yelled.

You giggled, *These two…*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Corner:

Sungjong: Hyung! Stop touching me!

L: Who said I was touching you!

Sungjong: See?! You’re grabbing my arm!

L: No, I’m not!

Sungjong: Yes, you are!

L: I hate you!

Sungjong: Saranghae hyung~ *sends hearts to L*

L: Woohyun hyung! What have you been teaching the maknae?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi~ Haha.. L and Sungjong are so childish xD Sorry if it’s boring~ I can’t think… LOL

@daiamegafuru: LOL. No problem. And I watched it and he has ABS O.O *drools* but he’s so thin!

Please comment or Subscribe ;D

-MochiSaurx