Special Chapter: Chunji and ChoHee

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

Chunji and ChoHee Special Chapter:

"Soo, unnie~ how is it with Chunji?" you gigled while asking ChoHee.

ChoHee turned bright red and started stuttering, "W-w-what? Who's C-chunji? I don't know a Chunji, or do i?"

You gave her a look that said 'are you serious?'

"Fine, I'll tell you our story :P" She said.

~Flashback~

ChoHee's P.O.V:

Middle school:

Chunji came to pick me up, again. So I quickly ate breakfast and ran outside to walk to school with Chunji.

While we were walking Chunji started talking, "Neh, ChoHee."

"Mhmmm?" I relied.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while turning red.

"Of course I will." I smiled, truthfully, I kind of liked Chunji too.

And we were a couple for a whole year. Until Valentine's Day came around.

I was walking around the school building with a box of homemade chocolate in my hand, knowing Chunji would leave school late like he does everyday. I then saw 2 people in a classroom, and when I looked closer, it was Chunji and a girl sunbae talking. Sunbae seemed to be saying something to Chunji, while Chunji was strongly disagreeing. And then, she kissed him, and what was worse, was that he kissed her back. At that scene, my heart broke and I quickly ran out of the school, while throwing away my chocolates on the way. 

*He's such a player!* I thought while crying.

The weather seemed to sense my sadness and it started pouring outside. I just walked home as slow as I could to take in everything that happened today. When I arrived home, I quickly ran to my room and cried until I couldn't cry anymore. And I became depressed, for days, for weeks, for months. My parents were worried about me, and I could tell, yet I still felt so sad.

Until my parents finally decided to do something. They brought my cousin over to meet me and hopefully, he would help me get over my depression. My cousin was Hoya, and because of him I met Infinite. They helped me get over my first love and become cheerful again.

*End of P.O.V*

~End od Flashback~

"And so that's our story." ChoHee finished off.

You started bawling right next to her, "Poor ChoHee! I HATE YOU CHUNJI!" you yelled.

The whole class stared at you as if you had gone mad, and Chunji started walking over to wonder why you now hated him.

"Why do you hate me ~~~~? Maybe it's because I'm too hot, or too y." He said while striking a pose.

"No! Poor ChoHee, and it's all because of you!" You pointed at Chunji.

Chunji's smiling face immediately changed to a grave face while he dragged ChoHee out of the room.

~In the Hallway~

"ChoHee, what did you tell ~~~~?" Chunji asked her.

"I just told her our story, she's my friend. She deserves to know about our past." ChoHee replied while looking away fom Chunji.

"I told you it was a mistake! She kissed me!" Chunji started raising his voice.

"Yeah, and you kissing back was a mistake as well, hmm?!" ChoHee started yelling.

Soon they were screaming at each other in the hallway loud enough for the whole class to hear their conversation now.

Everyone ran out and saw Chunji pinning ChoHee to the wall with his arms while talking to her, while ChoHee was screaming at his face. Hoya immediately ran over to pull Chunji off of ChoHee.

"And look! You found a boyfriend before we even officially broke up!" Chunji started yelling.

*Uh-oh* you thought.

ChoHee slapped Chunji with tears in her eyes and ran away. You quickly followed after her and left Chunji with the boys.

You followed her to the school garden, where she stopped. You looked at her and she was crying her eyes out.

"ChoHee, it's okay." you said, hoping she would stop crying soon.

"I can't believe it, he said I got a boyfriend! It was his fault he-" she didn't finish her sentence before she started bawling again.

You calmed her down after about an hour and you two walked back to class.

ChoHee carefully avoided Chunji and so did Chunji. But whenever they would accidentaly meet, they would shoot death glares at each other. The whole class was worried.

~~~~~

The Next Day:

ChoHee came to school in a much brighter mood compared to Chunji. But once she locked eyes with him, her mood too was unhappy, yet again. You tried to help them but nothing worked, you even thought about changing to your badass other self to get them to stop fighting, but you held back.

~~~~~

Day 3:

ChoHee and Chunji were still angry. The mood of the classroom was like a funeral all the time, and there would always be grave silence as if they were mourning for someone. Your patience was starting to get very low.

~~~~~

Day 4:

At the sight of the two still fighting early in the morning your patience had dropped to zero. You quickly dragged them out of the classroom and brought them to the school garden. You checked to see if anyone was there and sighed as there was no one there.

You took a deep breath and started letting out your anger about them, "You two are seriously too much! Is it really so important to the point where you have to have the rest of the class look like their mourning. I swear, if you two don't make up, I will personally drag you two to the Janitor's closet, shove you two in there, lock the door, and then stand outside and wait for you two to make up. In fact I'll do it now." 

You dragged the two off them inside and into the Janitor's closet and after shoving them in, you locked the door and waited outside for them to finally make up.

~In the Janitor's closet~

There was silence.

"Uhhh ChoHee?" Chunji tried to start a conversation.

"Yeah." ChoHee answered slightly pissed of that she had to be stuck with Chunji in a closet.

"You know ~~~~ won't let us out unless we make up, right?" Chunji said.

"WHAT?!" ChoHee yelled, "That girl..."

There was another akward silence for a few minutes until Chunji decided to talk again.

"ChoHee?" He asked again.

"What.Do.You.Want.With.My.Life?!" ChoHee angrily replied.

"Sorry for everything. I just wanted to tell you, I wasn't cheating on you," he started. "Sunbae was asking me out of Valentine's Day and I told her I already had you. She got really mad and then kissed me, I tried to push her away, but she still kept on kissing me, mianhae." he ended his explanation sincerely.

"You see, if you had told me this earlier, I wouldn't have been so pissed at you and maybe we could have made up a long time ago. Also, Hoya is just my cousin, jelous babo." ChoHee said, feeling sorry that she misunderstood Chunji.

"Well, it's okay now, isn't it?" Chunji asked.

"Yuhp, now we're friends again." ChoHee replied, smiling.

"Actually.. Neh, ChoHee." He started.

"Mhmmm?" ChoHee replied.

"Will you be my girlfriend, again?" He asked another time while turning red this time as well.

"Of course I will." ChoHee told Chunji, the second time.

She jumped into Chunji's arms and they hugged for a while.

They were about to kiss when you opened the door.

"Made up yet?" You smirked.

ChoHee turned bright red when you saw them about to kiss.

"Yuhp~" Chunji smiled.

"Good." you said.

"Wait... YAH! ~~~~! How dare you ruin our moment!" ChoHee yelled at you.

"Haha, then should I leave?" you asked, while winking. 

You then closed the door to the closet and left, leaving ChoHee and Chunji to finish their moment.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Chapter! Haha, New couple: Chunji and ChoHee! ;DD I decided to make this special chapter after the skinship part between Chunji and ChoHee in the beach chapter. xD Oh yeah, the next chapter will go back to the story. So, I typed this chapter up and then my laptop suddenly shut down and I was like TT.TT NOOOO! So i had to retype it. -___-"

Please Comment or Subscribe <3

-MochiSaurx