Final

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

 

Epilogue:

~5 years later~

“HYUNG!” Sungjong yelled.

“WAE!” L lazily yelled from the couch.

“It’s Hyuna’s birthday!” Sungjong started running around the house.

“And?” L yawned.

“Oppa, he wants to buy a gift for her.” You came out of your room.

That’s right. You and L now had your own room in Infinite’s apartment. Infinite agreed, as long as they didn’t hear at night or anything.

“I see.” L nodded.

“Hyung! What should I by her?!” Sungjong started jumping up and down.

“A kiss…” L plainly said.

“EWW! NO!” Sungjong screamed.

“Then don’t ask me!” L screamed back before going back to sleep.

-----

“You should at least help him.” You said while patting L’s head, which was on your lap.

“He’s annoying, he should know what to get a girl for her birthday…” L closed his eyes.

“And that is?” you stopped patting his head and looked at him.

“A .” L said with his eyes still closed.

“Oppa, maybe he should get that for her after they’re married.” You hit the back of his head and sighed.

“So you want me to get you one for your birthday?” L opened one eye and smirked.

“You babo.” You rolled your eyes and chuckled.

“What? I was just saying…” he rambled off.

-----

“Yobosaeyo?” Woori picked up her phone after an unknown caller had called her.

“UNNIE~” she heard a voice shriek.

“Sarang?” Woori asked cautiously.

“Unnie, they let me out of the hospital! They said that I was all better!” Sarang’s happy voice was heard by Woori.

“Chincha? When are you coming back?” Woori asked, she was aware that Sarang had already gotten better 1 month ago.

“Tomorrow.” Sarang replied.

“Well, be safe! I’ll pick you up tomorrow at the airport!” Woori was about to hang up.

“Wait! Unnie! I got a boyfriend!” Sarang quickly said before Woori hung up.

“Seriously? Who?” Woori asked, glad that her younger sister had finally found someone.

“I met him at the hospital, he’s coming back with me!” Woori heard Sarang jumping around through the phone.

“Really? Then I can’t wait to see him!” Woori smiled.

“Annyeong, unnie!” Sarang said.

“Bye!” Woori then hung up the phone.

“Who was it?” Kevin asked and back hugged Woori.

“Sarang.” Woori sighed and rested her head on his shoulder, “She said she’s found a man, and that she’s coming back tomorrow.”

“Oh, so she found a man? Is he awesome? Like me?” Kevin smiled.

“Conceited!” Woori laughed.

“But you know you love me~” Kevin sang as Woori chuckled at her boyfriend’s childishness.

-----

“~~~~! We’re here!” ChoHee yelled as she walked through Infinite’s apartment door.

“ChoHee~” you squealed and ran toward her.

“Woah, slow down there. I have a baby here.” She smiled.

“Woah! A BABY?!  With Chunji?!” you jumped up and down.

“Yup.” ChoHee patted her stomach.

“I knew you’d be the first one with a baby, considering Chunji’s your husband~” you sang.

“What is that supposed to mean?!” Chunji appeared behind his wife.

“Nothing!” you laughed and brought ChoHee’s bags inside the apartment.

-----

~At night~

“Jagiya~” L cooed.

“Wae? I’m tired.” You turned toward L.

“Saranghae~” he pecked you on the cheek.

You became suspicious that L had suddenly become so… gushy.

“What do you want?” you raised a brow.

“Okay, you caught me.” L sighed.

“So, what do you want?” you repeated your question.

He then patted your stomach and smirked.

For a while you were confused, then you finally understood, “NO! WE ARE NOT MAKING A BABY!” you scolded him and went back to sleep.

“Fine. Meanie.” L sighed and went to sleep as well. 

"L?" you peeked over to the other side of the bed to see L asleep.

"Mmm?" L mumbled.

"Saranghae." you said.

You could see a faint smile appear on his lips before you went back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, this is the end of "My Angel... Is A Badass Princess?!".... It's ended TT.TT I'll miss this story... THANK YOU TO ALL MY 115 SUBSCRIBERS! I ♥ you all. You guys gave me the willpower to write! LOL. I LOVE YOU MY SUBSCRIBERS, COMMENTERS, AND EVERYONE WHO'S READ THIS STORY! hehehe

-MochiSaurx

Oh yeah, I have a new fanfic: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/100923/i-m-an-ugly-girl-infinite-kimmyungsoo-ljoe-sungjong-teentop

It's a... Yeah, maybe you should just check it out.. haha xD It's about Infinite... again xD