Chapter 1

My Angel... Is a Badass Princess?!?!

WOOOOOO!! 4 subscribers already! *squeals in hapiness*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your P.O.V:

I stepped into the school, feeling overwhelmed by the new school.

No one was looking at me, yet. I quickly went to the Principle to get your schedule, while trying to be unnoticed. When I got there he gave me my schedule and I immediatly exited the office.

Phew, no one notices me yet. I walked quickly to my homeroom class, while passing by the student, who were all boys.

"Why are there so many boys here?!" I mumbled to yourself causing a girl to notice me and start running toward me. "HI! My name is ChoHee! Nice to meet you, what's your name?" she practically yelled. "Errrr, I'm ~~~~, nice to meet you too?"

Then there was silence. Why? Because I was being stupid and bumped into someone while turning the corner. -___-" Me and my clumsiness. 

I looked up and spotted a boy, who was glaring at me, with 6 boys standing behind him. 

"Errrr, mianhae?" I let out in a small voice. He glared at me once more. Geez boy, calm your non-existent , freaking scaring me -__-.

"YAH! L, stop glaring at the poor innocent girl!" ChoHee yelled in his face. Hah, serves him right, i smirked on the inside, while trying to still look innocent on the outside. He looked at me and gave me a smirk, then walked away with his little group.

"Mianhae, ~~~~-ah, L's being a fart today. It's okay, everyone else in our homeroom is nice, you have Mrs. Kim, right?" She said, then she turned around the students watching the scene, "YAH! Stop staring at us and go do your own stuff!"  She led me to the classroom, and opened the door.

I peeked in and saw a horrific sight, the class was all boys . >.> I quickly shut the door and started walking away, as if nothing had happened. ChoHee quickly grabbed my arm, like a ninja... What's with ninja's? So many ninja like people these days... She then dragged me back to the classroom and shoved me in before I could run out. 

"Well, class, errr.. guys. Meet the new student, ~~~~!"

Some boys whistled at me while some looked uninterested. I shivered in disgust. 

She brought me to each table and introduce me to the class.  

"~~~~, this is Teen Top! They are the youngest of the class, but they look old, don't they?" I just nodded while Teen Top glared at ChoHee.

"This is F.Cuz, and that is BEAST~!" She said pointing to the two tables in the back. " They look old as well, man, why does everyone in our class look old?!" The whole class turned around and glared at her. "What? Just stating the facts." she glared back and shrugged.

"And.. this is the group we bumped into earlier. They are INFINITE. And everyone in this class are all Kingka's, well except us. We're queenka's."

No ones P.O.V:

"Ahhh, I get it. That's BEAST" you pointed to Teen Top, "That's F.Cuz." you pointed to BEAST, "That's INFINITE." you pointed to INFINITE, "And that's... errr Top Star?" you pointed to F.Cuz. "..." There was silence in the classroom. 

ChoHee bursted out laughing. "WAHHH DAEBAK!!! CHINCHA DAEBAK!!! (WOW AMAZING!!! REALLY AMAZING!!!)" 

"Eh?" You questioned, confused.

"Nevermind, let's go sit down."

"Okayyy..."

The teacher soon came in. "Class, I am your homeroom teacher, Mrs. Kim. This class will stay together all day, since it is a special class. The end." she announced and left the room.

As soon as she finished talking you were like o.e. What just happened. ChoHee looked at you and chuckled.

"She's always like that. Don't worry." She said. "Let's go now!"

She started dragging you down the hallways. " Oh, That's the girl who bumped into L oppa this morning." "Seriously? She looks annoying." "EWWW, L oppa was touched by her?!" People murmured. Great, now you were the center of attention. 

ChoHee took dragged you outside and met with the rest of the class. "Now, should we all talk?" she said.

They all looked up and stared. A thought came upon every mind. "DAYUMMM, She's pretty hot."

"Annyeonhasaeyo" You said with a bit of aegyo (cuteness). "~~~~-imnida. Nice to meet you."

"Ah. Annyeong." all the boys said. "We are INFINITE/Teen Top/F.Cuz/BEAST! YAH!!!" They yelled at the same time.

You covered your ears when they started yelling. "Can you do aegyo? A girly looking boy asked. 

"Neh." you cleared your throat, "Ann-yeong-ha-sae-yo ppyong! <3" You said, your voice dripping with aegyo. They all stared at you in shock. "What an angel!" "So cute!" "AWWWW." "Aigoo, I want to pinch her cheeks!" they all yelled. You giggled, they were so kind looking now, compared to in the classroom. 

"I'm Sungjong, the maknae of Infinite." The girly boy said. "Your aegyo even beats mine!" " But it doesn't beat mine!" A manly guy said. He then started doing bunny aegyo. "..." There was yet another akward silence, then everyone started takling him and yelling at him to stop. 

"That was Wooyhun."  ChoHee said pointing to the aegyo guy. "Yuhp, I'm Woohyun!" He announced pulling his shirt up to show his abs. "Awww, such cute abs~" you said, "Are they still developing?" You asked innocently. Everyone bursted out laughing.

ChoHee then introduced you to everyone in Infinite. "That's Sunggyu" she pointed toward the guy with an eyesmile, "That's Sungyeol" she pointed to the tall guy, "That's Hoya and Dongwoo." she pointed to a manly guy, and a dinosaur looking guy. "Annddd, you don't need to know L" she finished off, and dragged you away from them. " The rest you don't need to know, they're not important either." she mehrong-ed. "YAH! ChoHee!" they exclaimed.

"Fine, That's Teen Top," she turned around and pointed to the people in the back."L.Joe's the poodle, Chunji's the mouse, Cap's Taylor Lautner's look-a-like, Ricky's the aegyo kid, Chanjo's the sunglasses guy, and Niel had Angelina Jolie's lips." 

"That's BEAST," she said pointing toward the people next to Teen Top. "Doojoon's the laughing guy, Yoseob's the blonde one, Junhyung's the emo looking one, Dongwoon's the old looking guy, Hyunseung is girly looking #2, and Kikwang is eyesmile #2."

"And that's F.Cuz," she pointed toward the group sitting there lookin bored. "Yejun's the cuddly looking one, Leeu's aegyo man #2, Jinon's the oldest looking one, and Kan is the tall guy. Aigoo, so many #2's."

"Now, ~~~~-ah let's go! the bell's about to ring!" She yelled while dragging you away. 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OH EM GEE, sorry for the y chappie. LOL it's really short. It'll get better (and the chapters will be longer xD). And right now you're probably thinking, "the title doesn't make sense with the story!" It will soon. Sorry, if it's not funny, it's kinda hard to make intro's funny. >.> Sorry if I have grammar mistakes, I was never good at grammar (kekeke so many sorries). And I will try to update this fic. everyday. Or every other day... xD 

Sooo, the next chapter is gonna be more about the plot, instead of introducing the characters. xP

Please comment, and/or suscribe! :D