Showdown

We Got Married.. And had a kid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Seo In Guk

Where are they?! I hope Joo Hyun-ah hasn’t killed Goo Ha Ra-ssi! It would ruin our company’s reputation! – That’s what you’re worried about?! – What?! Seo Joo Hyun can take Goo Ha Ra-ssi! Why do you think we let her go in the first place?! – Aishhh! Cham!

 

“YAHHH! LET US OUT OF HERE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW—”

 

“I SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, HEADS WILL ROLL—”

 

“THEY NEED OUR HELP! LET US OUT, YOU IDIOTS—”

 

“IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY CRINKLES, YOU ARE ALL DEAD—”

 

“LET ME OUT!!! I’M GOING TO KILL THAT BI*CH—”

 

“Yeah, guys! Keep doing that and we’ll DEFINITELY let you out soon.. NOT!”, I shouted so the girls could hear me inside the Coaster where the guys decided to put them after dragging them away from Goo Ha Ra, who surely would have died tonight if we hadn’t stopped the girls from lynching her.

 

We managed to get them all inside through brute force and the absolute need to get away from them as fast as possible. We also went through a lot of cussing and swearing interspersed with the girls’ punching, kicking, eye-poking, hair-pulling, and biting before we could close the door.

 

I swear to God, these girls would pass for MMA fighters! And they’d win hands down! Cham!

 

We slid a couple of Taec Yeon’s golf clubs on the door handle outside, preventing the girls from opening the door. The first golf club we used folded like a toothpick from the girls’ first attempt to get out.

 

Boy, did Taec Yeon-ah cry when he saw his golf club crumple into 2 pieces on the ground.. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! The only good thing that came out of that was, in his misery, he was able to push all the girls back and hold the door shut momentarily all by himself while we ran over to his car to get some more! What a rush!

 

“Yah! In Guk-ah! Don’t aggravate them further—”

 

“YOU’RE GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO DIE, SEO IN GUK—”

 

“Noona! This is for your own good! Aishhh!”, I reasoned-out.

 

“See?! Now just shut up!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim scolded me.

 

“Is Shin Hye-ah alright?”, Chang Sun Hyung asked when Jong Hyun came back from seeing how Shin Hye was doing.

 

“She’s feeling much better, Hyung.. Taec Yeon-ah just came back with water.. I think her blood pressure went up when she saw Ha Ra-ssi throw that hot coffee..”, Jong Hyun replied, frowning

 

“Yeah.. That coffee.. If Min Hyuk-ah hadn’t stepped in when he did, Yong Hwa-yah’s face would have been burned.. At least, Min Hyuk-ah stopped it with his shirt, although, it still must have hurt..”, Seung Gi Hyung mused.

 

“Min Hyuk-ah redeemed himself tonight, in my opinion.. You guys wouldn’t have danced on the stage if HE hadn’t started, would you?”, Nich Khun Hyungnim asked Jong Hyun and Jung Shin.

 

“No, Hyungnim..”, they both answered, thinking back.

 

“I try NOT to dance AT ALL, if I can help it.. Actually, that was the very first time I danced in front of my cousins.. And probably, the last!”, Jong Hyun added.

 

“Oh, yeah.. All you did in Soo Jung-ie’s wedding was stuff food into your mouth, as usual—”

 

“Hyung! Cham—”

 

“Anyway, good thing, Min Hyuk-ah did what he did—”

 

“I think he must have sensed Yong Hwa Hyung panicking, that’s why he did what he did, Hyung..”, Jung Shin elaborated.

 

“Yeah, we saw that from where we were and we were on the other side of the venue! So Min Hyuk-ah must have felt something was off with Yong Hwa-yah—”

 

“Yah, are you guys seeing what I’m seeing—”

 

“Isn’t he—”

 

“Yes.. Yes, he is—”

 

“Then that must mean—”

 

“Payback time, Hyungs..”, Jong Hyun concluded as I watched my three cousins-in-law, Jung Shin, and Moonie Ahjussi follow him across the parking lot.

 

“Yah, yah! Just make sure nobody sees you!”, I reminded them as I stayed behind to guard the Coaster.

 

After a few minutes, they all came back, giving high fives to each other while I shook my head.

 

I’m sure nothing good is going to result from this.. Tsk tsk tsk..

 

RRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR

 

“Yes, Joo Hyun-ah?”, I answered my cell-phone when I saw my cousin calling.

 

“Oh uhhh okay—”

 

“They’re all here—”

 

“Arasseo—”

 

“Ummm Joo Hyun-ah, can you uhhh call your sisters and tell them to ummm calm down.. Oh, and tell Yong Hwa-yah to call his cousins, too and do the same.. We’d REALLY appreciate it—”

 

“Thank you, Joo Hyun-ah.. Arasseo.. Bye..”, I said as I ended the call.

 

“Was that—”

 

“Shhh!”, I shushed Seung Gi Hyung as I watched the girls inside the Coaster. Mi Young Noona and Eun Ji answered their phones. Their facial expressions varied from concern, anger, forced calm, and acceptance. When they were done with their phones, they relayed the message to everyone else in the Coaster who all went through the same facial expressions. I sighed as I walked slowly towards the Coaster.

 

“Yah, what are you doing?!”, Chang Sun Hyung asked in panic as I pulled golf clubs from the coaster’s door handle one by one.

 

“Yah—”

 

“It’s alright, Hyung—”

 

“No, it’s not—”

 

“We have to let them go sooner or later.. We can’t keep them in there forever!”, I reasoned out as they all held their breath while I pulled the last golf club off and opened the door for the girls.

 

“Hmp!”, the girls all said one by one as they got off the Coaster and started marching back to the venue while all we could do was follow.

 

You’ll all thank me later.. You’ll see..

 

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa

They can’t do this! They just can’t.. We’re not losing Cherisse.. At least, not yet.. I won’t have it.. Please, God..

 

We, my Manager, Min Hyuk, and Hyun, who was still hugging Cherisse tightly beside me, were just quietly sitting around the lounge feeling dejected when we should all be ecstatic that the Goo Ha Ra fiasco was finally coming to an end. But the news that my Manager told us awhile ago broke our high spirits apart.

 

“Oppa, I—I don’t want anybody else to know about this yet.. At least, not tonight.. We’ve gone through so much tonight and I don’t want to ruin Kim Sa Jangnim’s party more than we already had.. Please, Yong Oppa..”, Hyun pleaded, her eyes full of unshed tears.

 

“Of course, Hyun.. Of course..”, I appeased her as I turned to my Manager, “Hyung, did they tell you when they’re coming?”

 

“No.. I asked but they wouldn’t tell me.. All they told me was a warning not to leave the island..”, my Manager answered, quietly.

 

“Okay.. Hmmm.. If they called tonight, then that means they’re still in Seoul.. Maybe just about to leave—”

 

“How do you know, Hyungnim?”, Min Hyuk asked, frowning.

 

“Just common sense.. It’s a logical behavior for humans, right Hyun? We tend to call right before we leave, but NOT during and certainly not when we’ve just arrived.. Because we try to avoid lying as much as we can..”, I answered matter-of-factly.

 

“I see..”, Min Hyuk answered as his twin nodded in agreement with me.

 

“Yong Hwa-yah.. You’re very insightful, nowadays.. Seohyun-ssi’s intelligence must have rubbed off on you—”

 

“Yah! Are you saying I’m stupid, Hyung—”

 

“Eihhh! I’m not! It’s just you two are becoming more alike—”

 

“Arasseoyo, Hyung!”, I cut him off because I noticed Hyun looking uncomfortable while Min Hyuk looked impassive—AGAIN.

 

Isn’t that a natural thing to happen, though..? I wouldn’t be surprised if one day, Hyun and I would start looking alike.. – You mean you’ll eventually start growing brea— – Yah! Aishhh!

 

“So uhhh what were we talking about? Oh, yes, right—if THEY are still in Seoul, then we can tell everyone else tomorrow.. Let’s be happy for now.. We won.. Didn’t we?”, I asked around, getting back to our first topic.

 

“Yes.. Yes, we did—”

 

“Then, we all agree? We keep this to ourselves, at least, for now.. Let’s allow ourselves and our family to have fun so we won’t have to ruin Kim Sa Jangnim’s beach party further.. Hyung, you’re in, right?”, I asked my Manager because he suddenly had a blank look on his face while I was talking.

 

“Huh? IN where? The lounge—”

 

“To keep it a secret, Hyung! Aishhh!”, I exclaimed exasperatedly.

 

What is wrong with him? He’s hiding something.. I’m sure of it..

 

“Oh! Oh, yes.. A secret yes—”

 

“Manager Jo Han Chul. You have a big mouth—”

 

“Yahhh—”

 

“Oppa—”

 

“Well, you do! He does, Hyun! Remember he got you in trouble when he revealed you quit your job, not to mention your bruises, even BEFORE you had the chance while we were chatting with our families?”, I reminded them as Min Hyuk nodded, frowning at my Manager.

 

“Yah! Yah! That won’t happen again! I swear, Yong Hwa-yah—”

 

“Please, Manager Oppa? For Cherisse—”

 

“Of—Of course, Seohyun-ssi.. You know I’ll do anything for that little angel.. I won’t say a thing.. You can count on me..”, my Manager promised.

 

He still can’t call Hyun informally when SHE has asked so many times to do so.. Meanwhile, he calls everyone else comfortably.. I wonder why.. Oh, Hyung..

 

“Okay, we should look happy before they all arrive or they will know something’s up.. Forget Manager Hyung’s news for now.. We won, remember that..”, I reminded them as I tried so hard to smile, but I knew I would never be really happy as long as there’s a threat on Cherisse being taken away from us.

 

We’ll get through this, Hyun.. I promise..

 

My heart skipped a beat when Hyun suddenly turned to me and nodded as if she heard my thought.

 

“Yes, we won.. Well, except for Min Hyuk-ie, that is..”, Hyun suddenly commented, looking sorry towards her twin.

 

“By the way, thank you for what you did, Min Hyuk-ah—”

 

“Eihhh, it’s nothing, Hyungnim.. My brotherly instinct kicked in and I knew Joo Hyun-ie would be hurt if something happens to you again..”, Min Hyuk cut in making her twin go red in the cheeks while I tried not to smile like an idiot.

 

“Not to mention, Soo Jung-ie.. And of course, Cherisse.. She already saw you get uhhh slapped and she cried hard.. I was worried what could have been her reaction if you got hit by hot coffee right on the face.. At least, I got the brunt of it on my shirt..”, he added, shrugging his shoulders as if what he did was nothing.

 

That’s the second time he saved my .. I guess he’s starting to like me.. – Yeah, keep dreaming, Jung Yong Hwa! – Yah!

 

“But still, thank you, Min-Min-ah..”, I heard Hyun say while I nodded in agreement.

 

“Crinkles?!”, we heard Soo Jung call out as she entered the tent followed by my sullen looking female cousins, Jong Hyun, Sig Hyung, Jung Shin, and Moonie Ahjussi. Shin Hye, Taec Yeon, Hyun’s sisters and brothers-in-law were nowhere in sight.

 

Maybe they’re checking on their kids.. Wonder where’s Taec Yeon-ah and Shin Hye-ah, though..

 

“I’m here, Sparkles.. I’m alright..”, Min Hyuk called back.

 

Crinkles?! Sparkles?! I guess Soo Jung-ah’s forgiven him.. And judging by the way his eyes are smiling, he knows.. Good! I hate for them to fight..

 

“You’re alright?! Look at you! When I get my hands on that bi—”

 

“Yah! Soo Jung-ah! Cherisse is right here!”, I objected as I attempted to cover Cherisse’s ears but couldn’t because she was slumped sideways against Hyun, undoubtedly listening to Hyun’s heartbeat again like she always does to us. She smiled at me instead and reached out her hand to me.

 

 

“Sorry! I’m just—grahhh!”, she conceded resentfully, attempting to wipe her husband’s ruined shirt. When she realized the shirt couldn’t be saved, she started wiping his neck and face.

 

“Yah.. You’re not going to cry again, are you?”, I asked my cousins tentatively when they didn’t say a word and just sat down, looking at me.

 

“Again? You mean they cried earlier?! Why?!”, Hyun suddenly asked looking at me and my cousins, back and forth.

 

Good job, Jung Yong Hwa! NOT! – Aishhh!

 

“Who’s got a big mouth now—”

 

“Yah! Aishhh! It’s nothing, Hyun—”

 

“It’s NOTHING—”

 

“Arasseo, arasseo.. I’ll tell you later, I promise.. Later, please?”, I begged and she nodded, nose flaring.

 

“Well?”, I my cousins again when they still didn’t say a word which was very unusual.

 

“They’re still so pissed, Yong Yong Oppa.. And since Cherisse is here, they’d rather not open their mouths..”, Soo Jung answered for them while she continued wiping her husband with baby wipes who looked like he’s enjoying himself immensely.

 

Aigooo.. – You’re just envious, Yong Hwa-yah.. You’re wondering if he hadn’t stepped in, you should have been the one enjoying getting a bath through baby wipes by Hyun right now— – Yah! Cham!

 

“Well, I guess it’s good that Cherisse is here, isn’t it—”

 

“Oppa, don’t provoke them!”, Hyun scolded me as she addressed them next, “It’s okay, girls.. He didn’t get hurt this time.. I swear.. You all know I would never allow that to happen again..”

 

Quit smiling, you idiot! – I can’t help it!

 

“He didn’t, Eonni?”, Ga Young asked, confirming.

 

“No, my Swan Princess.. Honest—”

 

“Did YOU get hit, Eonni?”, Jin Ri asked next.

 

“Oh, no—”

 

“I would never allow that—”

 

“How about Cherisse?”, Eun Ji interjected.

 

“No way SHE’ll get her hands on her!”, I exclaimed indignantly.

 

“Calm down, Oppa.. Cherisse is alright, too.. None of us got hurt.. Well, except for, Min Hyuk-ah—”

 

“But I’m okay! A little sticky, but nonetheless, okay..”, Min Hyuk chimed in, flashing his eye smile again as Soo Jung kissed him on the forehead and continued wiping his arm.

 

“Sue Ji-ah.. Come on, out with it..”, I sighed as I took Hyun’s hand and placed it on Cherisse’s free ear, effectively covering it because I knew Sue Ji was about to blow up.

 

“I just—I just—arghhhh! WOULD YOU ALL JUST PLEASE STOP DRAGGING ME AWAY SO I COULD WHOOP THAT BI*CH’S FOR ONCE!”, she screamed making us all wince. I looked at Cherisse to check on her and she smiled at me again.

 

Oh, thank God, Cherisse didn’t hear a thing! Aishhh, Sue Ji-ah! Cham!

 

“Sue Ji-ah, it’s actually good that you didn’t get to—”

 

“Why, Eonni? She deserves it!”, Sue Ji whined.

 

“She’s really pregnant, guys—”

 

“WHAT?!”, they all exclaimed in unison including the four couples who just walked in, making Cherisse jump in surprise even though Hyun still had her free ear covered and the other one pressed against her chest. Cherisse sat straight up, looking around wildly at us.

 

“YAH!”, I protested as I gently rubbed Cherisse’s back to calm her down.

 

“Sorry..”, they all mumbled as they watched us try to get our daughter’s heartbeat back to normal.

 

“Shhh, it’s okay, ma chérie.. It’s okay..”, Hyun crooned as Cherisse went back to listening to her heartbeat this time her thumb.

 

“Joo Hyun-ah, maybe we should let one of the yoo-mohs take Cherisse—”

 

“NO! I mean uhhh she’s okay now, Eonni.. Please don’t take her away..”, she begged.

 

Oh, Hyun..

 

“Calm down.. It’s okay..”, I whispered as I looked at her meaningfully. She nodded and hugged Cherisse tighter to her.

 

“I—I was just—”

 

“Sorry, Yoo Na Noona.. She didn’t mean to yell at you.. She’s still a little uhhh agitated because uhhh she ummm thought Cherisse could have been hurt when uhhh she got away from Kim Sa Jangnim earlier and ended up between me and Ha Ra-ssi..”, I explained.

 

Nice save, Yong Hwa-yah! – Thank you!

 

“What?! She did?!”, Mi young Noona exclaimed in surprise, “I didn’t see that—”

 

“That’s why we let her go, Noona—”

 

“And aren’t you glad you didn’t get the chance to hurt a pregnant witch, I mean lady—”

 

“You should be thanking us, actually—”

 

“Yeah, if we hadn’t done what we did, you’d all be kicking and blaming yourselves by now—”

 

“Actually, I think she’d be in the hospital and you’d all be in jail—”

 

“WE’d all be in jail! You’re accessories to the crime! Yes, that’s right! We’re not going down without you guys! Cham!”, Mi Young Noona interjected, cutting off the litany of the men.

 

Oh, thank God! That didn’t happen! Hyun would be devastated if that scenario happened!

 

“Yah, would you all tell us what happened after these morons—”

 

“Yu Ri-ah/Noona—”

 

“—dragged us away and locked us inside the Coaster! Cham!”, Yu Ri Noona continued as she glared at the guys who objected.

 

I would have paid to have seen that! Judging by the way Manager Hyung looked when he found us earlier, it must have been brutal!

 

“Oppa—”

 

“Oh, right..”, I said as I proceeded to tell them what happened after Hyun called my attention. Once in a while, Hyun and her twin helped me with the details I forgot or didn’t realize happened.

 

“So that witch had a uterus, huh—”

 

“Eun Ji-ah—”

 

“Wonder who the stupid guy is—”

 

“Yah—”

 

“If it IS a guy! I’m betting it’s a kind of demo—”

 

“BAE SUE JI! Cham—”

 

“What? What is this? Why are you all looking like this?! What did you do?!”, Yoo Na Noona suddenly asked suspiciously when she noticed her husband, 2 brothers-in-law, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Moonie Ahjussi were all looking guilty.

 

They wouldn’t look at any of us as we all waited for them to answer. The Noonas started staring them down until one of them cracked.

 

“I’m sorry, guys—”

 

“In Guk-ah/Hyung!”, some of the men protested as Sig Hyung was the first to crack from the pressure.

 

“They slashed their tires, Noona—”

 

“WHAT?! When did you do this? And how did you even know which one was their car?!”, Mi Young Noona asked urgently as if she’s trying to get some info so she’ll know how to defend them in case this goes into court.

 

But it won’t, right?! –  . . .  – Yah! – I don’t know! This is your fault for letting Ha Ra-ssi push you around for so many years! – I know..

 

“We—We saw HER Manager come out of it when we were in the parking lot—”

 

“I slashed a tire..”, Jong Hyun admitted.

 

“Me, too..”, Nich Khun Hyungnim chimed in.

 

“And me..”, Chang Sun Hyung added.

 

“So did I.. And I’m supposed to heal, not break anything! Waaaaahhhh!”, Seung Gi Hyung confessed miserably.

 

“I slashed the spare tire—”

 

“Lee Jung Shin!”, Hyun exclaimed, looking at him disappointedly.

 

“And I was the one who planned all of this and told them what to do, so it’s my entire fault—”

 

Aigooo..

 

“WHAT?! Moonie Ahjussi! You didn’t! He didn’t!”, the men suddenly protested.

 

“We did this at our own accord—”

 

“He actually didn’t do anything—”

 

“He was only the lookout—”

 

“He only told us when to do it so the passersby won’t hear the hissing sound of escaping air—”

 

“But still I’m the oldest so I should have known better.. If they press charges, I’ll take all the blame—”

 

“Moonie Ahjussi—”

 

“No, we won’t let you—”

 

“If you go, then we’ll go to jail, too—”

 

“Yah! NOBODY’s going to jail! Not on my watch! Cham!”, Mi Young Noona interjected, rendering the men to quiet down.

 

“Please include me in that, Mi Young-ah..”, my Manager quietly commented.

 

“Manager Hyung! What did you do?!”, I asked as I watched him cringe at the sound of my voice while everyone turned in his direction.

 

“I—I saw these guys do what they did when I returned from using the Portalet and I thought I’d add to what they did so I scratched their car—”

 

“Sheesh! Just scratched it?! What’s so great about that compared to us slashing their tires—”

 

“Yah! That’s nothing to brag about—”

 

“Actually, I—I scratched their car using a rough-surfaced boulder BIGGER than my head and dragged it completely around—”

 

 

“MANAGER JO HAN CHUL!!!”, I exclaimed in frustration as everyone gasped by the severity of his action.

 

“Daebak—”

 

“Way to go, Manager Oppa—”

 

“Thank you—”

 

“Hyung! Are you seriously proud of what you did—”

 

“No, of course not! But you know how much I hate that girl and what she did to us for the past several years, Yong Hwa-yah! And even though Han Wi-ssi is my colleague, I’m still a little mad at him for not disciplining his ward better and just letting her do what she wants!”, my Manager reasoned out. I almost agreed with him, but seeing my younger cousins there, I couldn’t not scold him for what he did because, ultimately, what he did was still wrong even though his intention was justifiable.

 

“Arasseo, arasseo! That’s enough! It’s already done! We can’t do anything about it! Aishhh! You, guys! Really! You should have been the ones locked up inside the Coaster! Cham!”, Yoo Na Noona exclaimed as she called for a truce between me and my Manager.

 

“Eonni.. Are we going to get in trouble for this?”, Yu Ri Noona asked, frowning while Mi Young Noona has kept quiet all this time.

 

Probably already thinking of a strategy..

 

“Well, so far, no one’s approached us about it yet, not even Kim Sa Jangnim.. However, we all know Ha Ra-ssi and her Manager has vacated the venue, so they must have seen it by now.. Either they don’t know who did it yet or they’re blaming drunks or delinquents.. Let’s just see first what happens.. But I suggest you guys stop talking about it for now or someone might overhear.. By the way, did you notice any CCTVs there?”, she asked, looking around the guys.

 

“Moonie Ahjussi?”, Jung Shin prompted.

 

“No.. I checked thoroughly.. Only roving securities and a few people going to the beach were around at that time.. And that parking spot was actually a little dark.. I think they intentionally parked there so no one will see that that was Goo Ha Ra-ssi’s car..”, Moonie Ahjussi explained.

 

“Okay, good.. All we can do for now is cross our fingers.. If not, then you’ll all be jailed for more than a year not to mention the fines you all have to pay—”

 

“Eihhhhhh, Noona—”

 

“What? What you did is a felony offense, guys—”

 

“It is, Noona?”, I asked, surprised because I thought vandalism was just a misdemeanor.

 

“Yes.. If you exceed 500 dollars worth of damage that’s already considered a felony.. A single tire already costs hundreds of dollars and you slashed 4, I mean 5! I forgot the spare.. Not to mention, the paint job that Manager Oppa ruined.. That alone costs thousands of dollars! You have to pay fines of not less than 25,000 dollars, INDIVIDUALLY, and that’s only to the court! You still have to face restitution, meaning you have to pay the property owner for the cost of the damages done, then do community service, and, of course, jail time of not less than a year.. Several years sometimes, depending on the damage and the court sentence—”

 

“I don’t want to go to jail, Mi Young-ah—”

 

“Then you shouldn’t have done the crime, Manager Oppa—”

 

“I know.. I just felt really mad that time—”

 

“That’s why we shouldn’t act at the height of our emotions—”

 

“Cham! You’re one to talk, Noona—”

 

“Yah! In Guk-ah! Cham! And WHERE were YOU when this all happened?! You didn’t stop them—”

 

“I did! But they wouldn’t listen to me—”

 

“Yah! You were the one who pointed out Ha Ra-ssi’s Manager to us—”

 

“Yes, but I didn’t tell you to do what you did, Hyung—”

 

“Please, can’t we stop blaming each other?”, Hyun interjected, looking suddenly tired.

 

Poor, Hyun.. She’s worried about Cherisse and now these guys, too! Aishhh!

 

“I wish you hadn’t done what you did, but it’s already done.. As Mi-Mi Eonni said, let’s just see what happens, first.. If we get found out, so be it.. We’re still all in this together, right?”, she added, looking around.

 

“Of course..”, they all answered in unison.

 

“And shouldn’t we be celebrating? That bit—FINE—Ha Ra-ssi said she’d clear everything up, didn’t she? And she’s not here anymore, so what’s stopping us from finally enjoying this beach party? I say we all go out—”

 

“Are you sure you’re feeling fine now, Shin Hye-ah—”

 

Why? Did something happen to Shin Hye-ah? – What are you asking me for?! We were both here! – Arasseo! Sheesh!

 

“Yah, did som—”

 

“I’m fine, Oppa.. Let’s just all go out and catch some fresh air.. Don’t you all feel confined here?”, Shin Hye continued as we all nodded suddenly feeling restricted when nobody was stopping us anymore from enjoying ourselves except for the bad news that my Manager told us and only 4 of us knew about it.

 

That blasted bad news!

 

 

 

Horvejkul-Seo Mi Young

I wonder what’s wrong with Joo Hyun-ah.. She’s too quiet when she should be happy now that Yong Hwa-yah’s name will be cleared.. They get to keep Cherisse a bit longer.. She just keeps staring at Cherisse, looking like she’s about to cry while Yong Hwa-yah kept blocking the two from me when I look at them.. Hmmm..

 

“Eonni, does Nich Khun Oppa have an extra shirt?”, Soo Jung asked me, interrupting my thoughts as we all tried to compose ourselves as best as we could like retouching our make-up, putting on perfume/cologne, brushing and combing our hair and the guys and kids changing their shirts and clothes, before we all went out.

 

“Oh, sorry, Soo Jung-ie, he just used it—”

 

“That’s alright, Eonni.. Chang Sun Oppa and Seung Gi Oppa did the same—”

 

“I still have my luggage in the car, Soo Jung-ie.. I’ll get Min Hyuk-ah a shirt to change into..”, Taec Yeon-ah piped up as he stood up to go out.

 

“Oh, thank you so much, Oppa—”

 

“Thank you, Taec Yeon Hyung—”

 

“No problem, it’s just a shirt.. Shin Hye-ah, stay here for a while, arasseo—”

 

“Oppa, get 2 shirts okay? So you can change, too.. And bring your cologne..”, Shin Hye advised to which her husband saluted, smiling.

 

“What about you—”

 

“Don’t worry about her, Oppa.. We have a lot of blouses she can use, perfume and make-up, too if Shin Hye Eonni wants to change..”, Jin Ri offered.

 

“You forget Sue Ji-ah’s with us.. She brought a whole wardrobe to change to—”

 

“And if you don’t see anything you like in there, Yu Ri-ah has more—”

 

“Thank you.. See, Oppa? I’m all set.. I told you, I’m spoiled here—”

 

“Yah! How come there’s nothing for the guys?”, Min Hyuk cut in.

 

“What do you mean? We insisted they all take extra shirts with them! Even Manager Oppa, Moonie Ahjussi, and Jung Shin-ie.. The girls got Jong Hyun-ah’s and Yong Hwa-yah’s shirts.. They all just changed.. They even have a towel in their backs—”

 

“But none for me—”

 

“Did you already forget WHY there was none for you, Min Hyuk-ah?! That’s because you were—”

 

“Arasseoyo, Noona! Aishhh!”, Min Hyuk interjected before Yu Ri could finish her sentence.

 

Aigooo.. Min Hyuk-ah.. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

 

“What?! He’s what—”

 

“Nothing, Sue Ji-ah..”, Soo Jung answered.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter