Boys Will Be Boys

We Got Married.. And had a kid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa

Yaaa.. I can’t believe Hyun linked her arm with mine just a few minutes ago, when she knows ANY one of her family might see us any second.. Daebak!

 

I was hoping our trip from the kitchen up to the bedroom would never end, but I guess even this huge mansion has a boundary at some point.

 

But still, I’m thankful I got to share a few minutes alone with her without anybody’s eyes scrutinizing our every move.. Beggars can’t be choosers..

 

I was sitting on the bed beside Jong Hyun, trying to drown out his snores, a few minutes after walking Hyun to the ‘Music bedroom’. I was trying to locate the song on my phone that Hyun and I just sang together earlier in the kitchen. I wanted to listen to it over and over again while I try to fall asleep beside my snoring cousin. Once I located it, I set it to play repeatedly as I recalled Hyun’s smile while we were singing. I know ‘I love you’ was just part of the lyrics of the song, but it was still nice to hear it coming from her, knowing that I was the only one with her at that moment.

 

I’m going to sleep smiling tonight.. I’m sure of it..

 

When I woke up, I was the only one in the bedroom. I went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. When I got out, I was sure that everybody was still asleep, while Jong Hyun was probably eating leftovers in the kitchen.

 

The kitchen.. Last night.. Hyun..

 

I sat on the bed, smiling, as I remembered what happened a few hours ago. I wanted to see Hyun and Cherisse desperately so I checked the time to see if she was preparing to wake me up any time soon. I got a shock when I found out that it was almost 12noon! I shot right up and checked my phone for any messages or calls from Hyun. There wasn’t any. My heart started pounding. Something bad must have happened because Hyun would never wake up late. I bolted for the door and started running towards the ‘Music bedroom’. When I opened the door, nobody was there. I didn’t even see anybody in the hallway or even heard a peep. The 2nd floor seemed deserted, which made my heart race even faster.

 

My COUSINS are HERE, it CAN’T be this QUIET!

 

I started running downstairs, calling out names, but I couldn’t find anybody! It felt like I was the only one there and the silence of the mansion wasn’t helping.

 

This is what it’s going to be like when the Rapture comes true.. I don’t want to be left behind.. It’s scaring the hell out of me..

 

I kept running from room to room, looking for signs of life, when at last I heard a noise that broke the stillness of the air. Someone was screaming, as if in pain. I thought my heart would burst from anxiety, not knowing what I would find as my pace kept going faster and faster while the screams got louder and louder. At last, I found myself outside, that’s where I found the source.

 

“No! No! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee—SPLASH! Glub glub glub—”

 

“What’s going on h—”

 

“Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!! You’re all dead when the girls get back! They told me I’m the one in-charge here when they left!”, my Manager screamed at the 6 men who threw him forcefully in the swimming pool, as soon as he got out of the water.

 

“Manager Hyung, you might want to put your shorts back on first, before you go blabbing to the girls!”, Jong Hyun called out, pointing at my Manager’s shorts floating in the pool.

 

 

We all heard him yelp before he dived for his shorts. He hurriedly put them on, grumbling to himself, as laughter rang out around the pool, drowning out my Manager’s curses, “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

 

“Manager Hyung, they said you’re in-charge, but you’re NOT the BOSS of us! Cham!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim argued, as his laughter subsided.

 

“Why, Nich Khun Hyungnim? What did he DO n—”

 

“Yah! Why do you always assume that I did something, Yong Hwa-yah?!”, my Manager cut me off, as he got out of the pool, turning into a deep shade of red.

 

“Because you always do, Hyung!”, I countered back.

 

“He’s been bossing us around since the girls left.. ‘Do this! Do that!’ ‘Til finally, we all snapped!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim informed me as he went back to helping Chang Sun Hyung with the barbecue.

 

“I was not! I was asking you all nicely—”

 

“You do know, Hyung, that Moonie Ahjussi added some cameras here, aside from the mansion’s own CCTV, right?”, I reminded him, as awareness dawned on his face.

 

“Aishhh!”, was all he said as he stomped off inside the mansion, leaving all of us laughing.

 

When the laughter died down, I noticed Seung Gi Hyung and Min Hyuk arranging tables in a row, where the food will be put, buffet-style. Meanwhile, Jong Hyun was setting up chafing dishes on top. Jung Shin, on the other hand, was helping place the cooked food on the food pans of the chafing dishes.

 

“Jung Shin-ssi—”

 

“Yong Hwa Hyung, please just call me comfortably..”, he suggested, as he carefully ladle a dish on a food pan.

 

“Oh uhhh okay, Jung Shin-ah.. Thanks, I’d like that.. By the way, where’s Hyu—the girls? Hyung said something about them leaving..?”, I inquired as I helped him with the other dishes.

 

“Oh, yes.. They went out to buy some supplies and stuff.. Seohyun-ie also wanted to check out the Pavilion for the Gala later.. I think she wanted Yoo Na Noona to see it though, hoping she’d pull some strings for us in case we’re missing something or improvement could be made..”, Jung Shin explained.

 

“Hyung, did you just get up? It’s almost lunchtime—”

 

“Yah, Jong Hyun-ah, why didn’t YOU wake me up then?!”, I asked him, a little annoyed because I felt left-out.

 

“Because Joo Hyun-ie forbade us, Hyung! She said to let you sleep.. She even forbade Manager Hyung to even go near our room!”, Jong Hyun defended himself.

 

Huh?! No way..

 

“Really..?”, I asked in doubt.

 

“She did, Yong Hwa-yah.. Nostrils flaring and all when Manager Hyung started to protest..”, Seung Gi Hyung confirmed, laughing.

 

“She told the girls to leave you alone, Hyungnim..”, added Min Hyuk, who surprised me as he barely said anything to me since we arrived last night.

 

“She did?!”, I asked, surprised.

 

“Yep! She even went as far as to say that SHE AND CHERISSE were the only ones allowed to wake you up.. Imagine your cousins’ faces when she said that..”, added Nich Khun Hyungnim, amused.

 

Whoa.. Nice one, Hyun..

 

“Don’t worry, Yong Hwa-yah, no one dared to oppose Joo Hyun-ie—”

 

They had better not or they’re going to answer to me..

 

“—because her Eonnies were all behind her, glaring at them..”, Chang Sun Hyung informed me, imitating Hyun’s sisters’ faces and making us laugh in return.

 

“Joo Hyun-ie made Mi Young Noona tell Ga Young-ie not to wake you up, so she couldn’t ignore it or say no, Hyung.. She’s a genius!”, whispered Jong Hyun to me, as I was wondering how Ga Young took it.

 

“So they all went out? All the girls and the kids—”

 

“The kids are in the play room with the yoo-mohs.. Even Cherisse.. She’s distracted with her new playmates, so Joo Hyun-ie was able to go out and you were able to sleep-in..”, Seung Gi Hyung corrected me, while still working with the tables.

 

“I see.. So Hyun’s Eonnies and just my cousins then.. Moonie Ahjussi is with them? Wait.. What vehicle did they take? They wouldn’t fit in the car unless.. Don’t tell me they took—no way.. They wouldn’t— Would they..? Did they take— Oh please, don’t tell me— They took the COASTER?! AND YOU LET THEM?!”, I sputtered, as disbelief came over me because 6 heads started to nod in unison.

 

“Does Moonie Ahjussi know how to, at least, drive a Coaster? He’s driving ri—he’s not? Aishhh! Then WHO?”, I fretted when this time, 6 heads started moving from left to right.

 

“Moonie Ahjussi couldn’t reach the pedal, so my wife’s driving—”

 

“Yoo Na Noona?!”, I blurted out, perplexed.

 

“Yes! What’s wrong with that?!”, Seung Gi Hyung demanded, confused at my disbelief.

 

“Yong Hwa-yah, it seems you don’t know much about the Seo siblings yet.. Our wives and the twins led interesting lives before we even met them.. One of the many, many things that made us fall in love with them aside from that fact that they are gorgeous and y—”

 

“Nich Khun Maehyung! Those are my sisters you’re talking about!!!”, Min Hyuk protested at the mention of y.

 

“—Take Yoo Na-yah, for example.. Did you know she used to drive very large delivery trucks before she made it as the most sought-after hotelier around Asia?”, Nich Khun Hyungnim continued, ignoring Min Hyuk’s protest.

 

“Really?! Daebak..”, I uttered in disbelief.

 

“That’s how we met, actually.. I joined a medical mission for the less fortunate in the Philippines that year.. She almost run me over in Manila, trying to get her deliveries on time.. She had the gall to shout at me to get out of her way without even asking if I was alright.. I was taken aback when I saw this very thin, frail-looking girl get out of a very large truck, shouting at me to get up and get out of her way.. Then she went back to her truck and before she drove off, she threw a packed meal and a bottle of water at me still grumbling under her breath..”, Seung Gi Hyung related to us, smiling as he reminisced the day he met his wife.

 

 

“And don’t forget the headstrong Yu Ri-ah..”, Nich Khun Hyungnim added, nodding at Chang Sun Hyung to tell us their story.

 

“I’ve been taking cooking courses around Asia because I’ve always wanted to be a chef, trying to learn different dishes from different countries.. One afternoon, I was on my way to class when I passed this small stall just outside the campus and it was being mobbed by students! I thought they must be giving away free food, but then I noticed the students waving bills of money above their heads, trying to get the vendor’s attention.. I watched as the crowd of students walk away only to be replaced by others, until finally a groan went around the students crowding around the stall and they all started to walk away looking dejected.. That’s when I saw her and the Seo twins.. I thought they were being mobbed because the 3 vendors were attractive—”

 

“Thanks, Maehyung—wait, yah! Cham!”, Min Hyuk objected after realizing their food has been dissed even though their looks were complimented, which made us laugh.

 

“Sorry, Min Hyuk-ah, but that was what I thought at the time.. Hehehe.. Anyway, later that day, I saw Yu Ri-ah in class.. She kicked my with every dish she cooked! I mean the girl is talented! And the fact that I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her wasn’t helping me either! While she, on the other hand, could care less about me and the other guys gawking at her in class.. Cham! I think she never even knew I existed because one day, when she was just opening her food stall, I congratulated her with her dish that was chosen the best the previous day, AS USUAL, and she just looked at me blankly..”, Chang Sun Hyung recalled, smiling.

 

 

“And from then on, he was always the first and last customer of Ri-Ri Noona’s stall! Setting me and Joo-Joo-ie free! Thanks, Maehyung!”, Min Hyuk called out gratefully, laughing.

 

I wish I knew them all back then! I’m so envious! Aishhh!

 

“So you see, Yong Hwa-yah.. Don’t underestimate the Seo siblings.. It’s one of the worst thing you can do..”, Nich Khun Hyungnim finished, while I nodded.

 

“Arasseoyo, Hyungnim—”

 

“Oh, and by the way, Yong Hwa-yah.. If you ever hurt Joo Hyun Cheoje in ANY possible way, you’re DEAD. Hep! Let me finish.. I’ve been protecting those girls since the day I met them.. I AM and HAVE ALWAYS BEEN their big brother since the day I asked the girls, Min Hyuk-ah, and my in-laws for Mi Young-ie’s hand in marriage.. There’s just two things my in-laws asked from me in return.. One, to love and respect Mi Young-ie as much as she loves and respects me, and I’m proud to say that I’ve done more than that.. And two, to treat her siblings like they were my own.. I’ve always been proud to join Papa and Min Hyuk-ah in protecting those girls and I’ll be damned if I let anything happen to them now.. You can ask Chang Sun-ah and Seung Gi-ah here how protective I am of them.. Now, you didn’t hear anything from me regarding those bruises Joo Hyun Cheoje got because you didn’t do that to her, but the next time you LET that happen—KREEEEAAAKKK!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim warned me, as he gestured with his thumb slicing across his throat.

 

“Hyungnim, I would NEVER hurt Hyun—”

 

“That goes for us, too, Yong Hwa-yah.. We are fiercely protective of this family and those girls, especially Joo Hyun-ie.. So you better watch it.. We joke and laugh a lot, but don’t let that fool you.. We’re serious when it comes to making sure the girls are protected.. And that includes your cousin, Soo Jung-ie.. She’s family now..”, Chang Sun Hyung interjected, looking dead-serious, the first time I have ever seen him that way.

 

“We are not scaring you, Yong Hwa-yah.. We just want you to know what you’re getting yourself in to, just in case something uhhh inevitable happens.. Anyway, you must understand that those girls and Min Hyuk-ah went through a lot.. Being born and raised in a country that considered them as foreigners and at the same time, not fitting in the country their parents came from, that even their own relatives looked at them like they were aliens from another world, that was a lot to take as a kid.. And for them to learn from that, instead of developing an inferiority complex, says so much about them and about how our in-laws raised them..”, Seung Gi Hyung added.

 

“I understand, Hyung.. And I am very grateful you consider Soo Jung-ie as one of your family.. That’s all I could ever ask for her.. With regards to protecting the girls, we, Hyun Joong Hyung, Jong Hyun-ah, and I feel the same way towards our female cousins.. And about Hyun, I will never ever hurt her, Hyungnim.. NEVER.. And as for her bruises and the effect on Cherisse because of what that jerk did, I still haven’t forgiven myself for allowing that to even happen in the first place..”, I confided in them, hoping that they would accept my sincerity.

 

And I don’t think I ever will.. Sighhh..

 

“Yong Hwa-yah, you’re actually lucky Nich Khun Hyungnim has gotten soft because of old age—”

 

“Yah! Chang Sun-ah—”

 

“Just kidding, Hyungnim! But seriously, you don’t know the things that he and Papa made me do before I could date Yu Ri-ah—”

 

“And you don’t know what Papa, Nich Khun Hyungnim, and Chang Sun Hyung made ME do so I could date Yoo Na-yah! You’re really lucky Papa and these two are getting old—”

 

“Yahhh! Seung Gi-ah! Aishhh!”, protested Nich Khun Hyungnim and Chang Sun Hyung in unison, while the rest of us laughed.

 

“I’m curious, Hyungnim.. How did Pap—Abon—your Father-in-law, you know ummm—”

 

“Acted around us the day we met him?”, Nich Khun Hyungnim finished for me as I nodded and he, in turn, looked around his 2 other brothers-in-law, who were all deep in thought.

 

“You see me, Chang Sun-ah, and Seung Gi-ah talking, laughing and joking around with you like we’ve known you for so long, when the truth is we’ve known you just a day ago and barely met you 4 years ago on your cousin’s wedding..?”, he asked in one breath, while I nodded.

 

He’s that easy-going?! Yes!

 

“Yeah, he’s NOTHING like us..”, he added casually.

 

Aishhh! Cham!

 

“He’s more like his son over there, acting like we’re not talking about him and barely even said a few words to you since you two met in person..”, Nich Khun Hyungnim described, thinking of the day he met his future Father-in-law.

 

Then I am so DEAD.

 

“Yep, that’s Papa..”, Chang Sun Hyung agreed, smiling.

 

“Uh-huh.. I remembered I almost cried the day I met him—”

 

“What do you mean ALMOST?! I SAW you CRY, Seung Gi-ah!”, Chang Sun Hyung corrected him.

 

“Hyung! Cham! Fine! I CRIED the day I met him..”, Seung Gi Hyung admitted, clearly still affected by whatever it was that happened the day he met Hyun’s Father.

 

“Why, Hyung? What did ummm Pap—your Father-in-law do?”, I asked, really curious and at the same time, scared to meet him.

 

“You mean what Papa didn’t do..”, Nich Khun Hyungnim commented.

 

“What? What did Papa do or didn’t do, Hyung?”, Jung Shin asked all of a sudden.

 

Huh?! Papa?!

 

“Wait.. Papa?! Did you just call Hyu—Min Hyuk-ah’s Father, Papa, Jung Shin-ah?”, I asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes, Hyung.. I’ve been calling him that since I met him a few years back when we had a project in Manila and we had the privilege to live in Seohyun-ie’s house for the duration of our project—”

 

We?! Please don’t tell me that JERK—graaaaahhh!!!

 

“I call him Papa, too, Yong Hwa Hyung.. We bonded in Soo Jung-ie’s wedding.. Too bad, you had to leave at the rehearsal because that was when he told me to just call him Papa..”, Jong Hyun interjected as I felt myself turn into a shade of red from frustration.

 

AISHHHHHHH!!!! I’m going to go insane!!!!! WHY?! WHY did I have to LEAVE that day?????!!!!! WHY?????? ARGHHHHHH!!!!

 

“So, Seung Gi Hyung, you were saying?”, Jung Shin prompted.

 

“Let’s wait for Yong Hwa-yah to finish kicking himself mentally first.. Finished?”, Nich Khun Hyungnim teased me as everyone’s attention turned towards me.

 

“Almost.. Okay, done.. Aishhh!!!”, I exclaimed, making everyone laugh.

 

“So what did Papa do, Hyung?”, asked Jong Hyun, this time emphasizing the word ‘Papa’ and looking at me. I ignored him.

 

“As I was saying, I cried the day I met him because he didn’t acknowledge me.. AT ALL.. Didn’t say hello or nod or even LOOKED AT ME—”

 

“That’s because you insulted him, Seung Gi-ah! You brought him medicines! For diabetes and high-blood pressure!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim blurted out, making us laugh.

 

“Yoo Na-yah said to bring anything—”

 

“Yes, anything! Anything, but that! Because of what you did, Papa had to take the high-blood pressure medicine you brought the minute you left!”, Chang Sun Hyung boomed, making us laugh even more.

 

“He did? See? I helped—”

 

“Yah, Seung Gi-ah, you’re really a positive person, aren’t you? You CAUSED the high-blood pressure, but since you brought the medicine for it, all of a sudden you HELPED?! Daebak!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim marveled, giving Seung Gi Hyung two thumbs-up, as we all continued to laugh.

 

“Yah! At least, I’m helping with his health! What did YOU guys bring?”, Seung Gi Hyung countered amid the laughter.

 

“I brought food, of course..”, Chang Sun Hyung boasted, happy with himself.

 

“What about you, Nich Khun Hyungnim? What did you bring?”, Jung Shin asked.

 

“I brought my good looks—”

 

“Eihhh!”, said the six of us simultaneously, cutting him off.

 

“Yah!”, he protested while we all started laughing again.

 

“And here I thought Seung Gi-ah was the cheapest—”

 

“Chang Sun Hyung! I am not—”

 

“Arasseo, now I know! Nich Khun Hyungnim is the cheapest! El Cheapo—”

 

“Yah! Yah—”

 

“Oh! That’s what Papa used to call him! Until Mi-Mi Noona heard him, then she made him stop..”, Min Hyuk suddenly interjected, surprising all of us.

 

“What?! He did?!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim asked in disbelief.

 

“Yes! It’s not me!”, Seung Gi Hyung quipped happily.

 

“Yah! Those medicines you brought were free from the med reps who visits you Seung Gi-ah—”

 

“Then you should have brought something from work, too, Hyungnim—”

 

“What?! The barf bags?!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim countered back, making all of us howl with laughter.

 

“The PEANUTS, Hyungnim!”, Seung Gi Hyung answered as soon as he could stop from laughing.

 

“And make Papa live in the bathroom for the rest of his life?! I’d rather be called El Cheapo!”, Nich Khun Hyungnim declared, as another round of laughter rang out.

 

Yaaa, this family is really DAEBAK! I want to be a part of them.. A Pilot, a Chef, and a Doctor.. Three unique men for three unique women.. Min Hyuk-ah isn’t half-bad.. Heck, he isn’t bad at all with 6 to 7 figure salary.. Good thing Soo Jung-ie finished her studies and became a Registered Nurse.. She has something to show for.. Now about the maknae.. An Electrical Engineer and a Linguist.. Does my being an actor compete against the Pilot, the Chef, and the Doctor? Why didn’t I listen to Eomma and stayed in school? Aishhh! – Then you wouldn’t have saved Cherisse's life if you weren’t at the airport on your way to FILM a TV show.. – I knew you’re good for something.. – Thank you!

 

“Hyung, what did you do to get permission to date your wife?”, I heard Jong Hyun ask Chang Sun Hyung, as he handed him a food pan to be put on a chafing dish, a few minutes after our laughter died down.

 

“If I tell you what they made me do, would you do it?”, Chang Sun Hyung countered, while Seung Gi Hyung looked on with interest.

 

Probably happy to finally get his turn on making someone do ridiculous things..

 

“To date Joo Hyun-ie? Sure—”

 

“Yah, Jong Hyun-ah—”

 

“I mean Yong Hwa Hyung would gladly do it—”

 

“Huh? Who else? Did you mean—yah! What are you saying, Jong Hyun-ah?! You—”

 

“Then you don’t want to do it, Hyung? May I do it—”

 

“What?! Yah! Yah! Lee Jong Hyun! Are you crazy?! She’s MY wi—are you CRAZY?! Do you want to die, Jo—”

 

“Tonight, Yong Hwa Hyung will have a serious talk with Jong Hyun Hyung—”

 

“Arasseoyo! Arasseoyo, Hyung! I’m just kidding! Sheesh! You sound like Imo just now!”, Jong Hyun complained, surprising me as I realized I did sound like Eomma a minute ago.

 

Aishhh!

 

“What about Mi Young Noona, Nich Khun Hyungnim—”

 

“What about me, Jung Shin-ie?”, we all heard a familiar voice say that made us all turn around in unison.

 

 

 

Horvejkul-Seo Mi Young

Are Yong Hwa-yah and Jong Hyun-yah fighting? And what are these guys talking so seriously about?! ME?!

 

“What about me, Jung Shin-ie?”, I asked as soon as I heard my name mentioned.

 

“Oh, you’re here.. How did the shopping go?”, my husband asked as he walked towards me, took my hand, and kissed me on the forehead as a greeting.

 

“It went well.. We bought everything—”

 

“You bought EVERYTHING?! Just kidding, Noona, hehehe..”, Jung Shin yielded as soon as I gave him a look.

 

“We bought everything we needed and then some..”, I continued what I was saying.

 

“Uh-oh..”, Seung Gi commented, when he heard the ‘and then some’ part.

 

“Yah, don’t forget Joo Hyun-ie’s with us—”

 

“Why, Noona? Is Joo Hyun-ie a cheapsk—”

 

“Yah!”, Yong Hwa protested.

 

As what a ‘husband’ should do.. Aigooo..

 

“Or did she pay for everything—”

 

Omo! Now, he’s beaming..?

 

“And what do you think of our wives, Jong Hyu—”

 

“Yah! Would you all STOP interrupting me! Sheesh! I swear this family is so fond of—”

 

“Where’s Soo Jung-ie, Noona? Oh, nevermind, here she is..”, Min Hyuk interjected before greeting his wife.

 

“Haikkks!!!”, I exclaimed, making the other men laugh.

 

“As I was saying, we ONLY bought what we needed because Joo Hyun-ie kept reminding us that it’ll be hard for us to get it back home.. Meanwhile, she bought everything she could FIT Cherisse on! And I mean EVERYTHING!!! From bathing suits to shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses, pajamas, jackets and every kind of shoes you could imagine! We’re so glad we brought the Coaster with us! Joo Hyun-ie almost filled half of it with Cherisse’s things! She’s got the ‘new mom’ syndrome—BADLY! Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!”, I informed them.

 

“I think it’s cute, I wish I had been there..”, Yong Hwa commented without realizing it, too bad the men didn’t let it slide without giving Yong Hwa a few jibes.

 

“Awww, Daddy Yong wanted to shop with Mommy Hyun—”

 

“I di—”

 

“Mommy Hyun, wouldn’t this look good on OUR baby—”

 

“Aishhh—”

 

“Did Daddy Yong miss Mommy Hyun so much—”

 

“Yahhh!”, was all Yong Hwa could say as a few minutes of teasing ensued. After a while, they all stopped teasing him, when they were sure Yong Hwa couldn’t get any more redder.

 

Poor guy.. He should have been more careful..

 

“She’s just taking all her purchases inside with the other girls, Yong Hwa-yah.. She’ll be here soon..”, I told Yong Hwa a few minutes after everyone stopped teasing him. I told him because his eyes kept darting towards the door where I came from.

 

I know you’re dying to know..

 

“Oh uhhh thanks, Noona..”, he said as he gave me a sheepish smile, unable to hide the fact that he WAS looking for Joo Hyun.

 

It’s so easy to read this guy..

 

“So what was that about me that Jung Shin-ie was asking when I came in?”, I asked them, seeing Jung Shin reminded me of it.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter