Mayhem

We Got Married.. And had a kid?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly

 

JUNG YONG HWA GOT MARRIED AND HAS A 1-YEAR OLD BABY!!! by : Choi Phillip    

Jung Yong Hwa, a famous actor best known for his leading roles in both the small and big screens, a print model since he graduated from high school in Busan, a favorite guest among different variety shows, and considered the most sought-after bachelor, not only in South Korea, but around the world, has finally tied the knot at the age of 32 and even has a 1-year old daughter. (Sorry, ladies!)

 

 September 28, Sunday, pictures of the bachelor surfaced in social networking sites with an unknown lady carrying a baby through the airport. The fans who took the pictures said they must have thought that nobody would notice them since their flight was scheduled late at night.

 

Then pictures of them surfaced again in the airport  in Jeju Island. At first, they acted like they didn’t know each other and walked one after the other, with Yong Hwa-ssi trailing behind. But sources say the baby started crying and calling for her “Daddy”. Yong Hwa-ssi then walked beside them, close enough for the baby to touch his shirt. The unknown lady pacified and kissed the baby to stop her from crying.

 

One source, who, apparently, was in the same flight with the couple to Jeju, said that they look like they’re in their 2nd honeymoon. One passenger even complimented Yong Hwa-ssi for being a great Father for singing the baby back to sleep when she was left in his care when the Mother went to the bathroom. Another source even informed us that they were, unfortunately for Yong Hwa-ssi, traveling with the lady’s Father. Tough luck, Yong Hwa-ssi!

 

Monday morning, September 29th, the press found him with the same lady carrying a beautiful blue-eyed baby in a prestigious hotel in Jeju Island. Unfortunately, the press got a little out of control when they got off the elevator and an incident almost happened. Good thing though, Yong Hwa-ssi was quick to act, saving mother and baby from any harm. He got so protective of them afterwards, which is understandably so. He was later asked who the two were and he promptly said and we quote “My wife and our baby”, end of quote.

 

A press-con was held that night at the hotel they were found in. Gorgeous model-turned-actress, Goo Ha Ra, was sighted at the hotel, too. Later, she ‘gate-crashed’ the press-con saying that Yong Hwa-ssi outright refused to be her partner in a certain TV show because he thinks he’s too good for her. The same lady with Yong Hwa-ssi earlier that day was quick to stand up and defend her “husband”. She was even carrying their sleeping baby, being protected from the glare of camera lights by the jacket that Yong Hwa-ssi was wearing that morning. She said something about an incident in an airport in Seoul regarding the baby and demanded for Ha Ra-ssi to apologize to Yong Hwa-ssi. Ha Ra-ssi did manage to squeak an apology, before she ran out of the conference, but not before showing us how important it is to wear underwear every day (*Article and pics on page 6). The lady pictured with Yong Hwa-ssi, when asked who she is, again reiterated, that she's “his wife” and later added for a TV show. 

 

However, this reporter isn’t about to be fooled. I think they really are husband and wife in real life, not just for a TV show. The way they look at each other so lovingly and the way they protect each other that morning, and again that evening at the press-con, was evidence enough as it is. Not to mention, they looked so good together and give a vibe of being close with each other that only a fool would believe that they found a baby in an airport and decided to play husband and wife. They were even pictured wearing color-coordinated clothes!

 

We later found out that Yong Hwa-ssi’s wife’s name is Princess Seo, according to a reliable source, who we heard calling her. Apparently, she’s a high-powered licensed Engineer, Linguist, Interpreter, and Translator and works for a prominent construction company in London, who’s currently overseeing a project in Jeju. We also learned that she was born in the Philippines from Korean parents who taught her our culture from the start. And also, she’s allegedly an extremely sought-after employee, as she’s being pirated and recruited by famous construction companies left and right from different countries!

 

Wow! Yong Hwa-ssi, you’ve hit the jackpot! No wonder you married her and had a kid readily! Afraid that someone might steal her from you, huh? I would! Hehehe! So why make up stories about lost babies in an airport?! And really? In an airport? How could a parent forget his/her baby in an airport, in a foreign country?! That’s just ridiculous! Those things just happen in dramas and fan fictions! Come on, Yong Hwa-ssi! You can do better than that! Admit that you’re finally hitched so the other ladies can move on with their lives and give us ‘regular’ men a chance! Don’t be such a greedy man!

 

 

Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly • Jeju Weekly

 

 

 

Jo Han Chul

“What?!!! Is this guy kidding?! Didn’t we say what really happened that day in the airport back in Seoul and how we really got Cherisse?! Wasn’t he listening?! WAS HE EVEN THERE?!!! WGM even explained about how Hyun became my ‘wife’ as a part of their show! Were they lying too, like the airport people, then?! Sheesh!”, Yong Hwa exclaimed, getting agitated, which signaled Seohyun to take the little girl from him, while Yong Hwa took one of Cherisse’s hand in his.

 

These two are really in-sync.. And it wasn’t even that long since they met.. They move, react, and adjust according to each other’s actions.. Even their clothes match! Every time! Hmmm.. Interesting..

 

                    

            

“Yah! I told you not to touch anything! I know where everything is and it took me so long to organize these!”, I said, scolding Yong Hwa.

 

“This is organized?! Then, I’d hate to see your mess, Hyung! Cham!”, Yong Hwa said sarcastically. “Yah, Hyung! What is this?! I thought we got these under wraps! I expected these to come out, at least, next week! But not now! We haven’t even explained our situation to our families yet!”, he added, complaining.

 

“I know! That’s why I bought a few! I’m calling their offices and have been complaining non-stop!”, I informed him, still trying to haul newspapers.

 

“A few?! Seriously, Hyung! I think you bought every newspaper in the whole island! You gave them business by buying all these! What were you thinking?! They didn’t believe the things we said and even got Hyun’s name wrong!”, Yong Hwa exclaimed irritably. “Princess?! Really?! She’s more like a QUEEN if you ask me..”, he muttered under his breath, which I don’t think he realized we heard. I looked at Seohyun and I saw her blush before she turned away, suddenly interested in a newspaper on the table.

 

Hmmm.. Really interesting..

 

Then, I distinctly heard Seohyun give a quiet little huff. Afterwards, I remembered that I put the most absurd articles about them on the table. I tried to get up from kneeling on the floor, picking up newspapers, without attracting their attention. I was hoping Yong Hwa wouldn’t notice Seohyun’s little outburst, but I forgot that he notices everything with regards to her and the little girl.

 

He even noticed her shudder earlier! Cham!

 

“What? What is it, Hyun?”, Yong Hwa asked as he snatched one of the newspapers on the table and started reading.

 

“Yah! Didn’t I tell you to leav—”

 

“NYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!”, Yong Hwa laughed so hard he was doubling over, while still holding Cherisse’s hand.

 

“It’s not FUNNY, Oppa!!!! And I do NOT look anything like that picture!!!”, protested Seohyun, trying to stop herself from getting too angry as she’s still holding Cherisse, who’s now looking at Yong Hwa like he lost his mind.

 

“Yes, it is, and you do, Hyun! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!”, Yong Hwa disagreed, who’s now tearing up from laughing too much.

 

“Reliable source?! Cham! When I get my hands on him..! Grrr!”, I heard Seohyun say under her breath.

 

I snatched the paper from Yong Hwa’s grasp and looked at the article that made Yong Hwa almost convulsed with laughter.

 

Jung Yong Hwa’s Lady Friend Used To Be A Man! by : Shin Dong Wook

 

According to a reliable source, the beautiful ‘lady’ spotted with Jung Yong Hwa-ssi in an airport in Seoul and again in a prestigious hotel in Jeju, used to be a man named 'Seo Jong Hoon' (as seen on the picture). The source, who wishes to remain anonymous, was also quick to inform us that one more operation would complete his transformation to being a woman. (Complete article on page 14.)

 

 

There was a lot more ludicrous things written in the article, but I decided not to read anymore because I knew they were all lies. And the more you read these things, the more it gets ridiculous. Trust me, I know from experience. Yong Hwa on the other hand, was enjoying himself too much.

 

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Payback time, Yong Hwa-yah..

 

“Yah! Jung Yong Hwa! You should know better than to laugh at Seohyun-ssi because of those absurd articles! You’ve been having them since you debuted!”, I scolded Yong Hwa as I silently slipped Seohyun an article about Yong Hwa that resurfaced because of all these talks about wives and babies.

 

 

Jung Yong Hwa’s Ideal Type by : Goo Jae Joo

 

Jung Yong Hwa, a rising star among so many film and drama actors nowadays and becoming one of the most admired man among female fans, was seen Saturday night with a unique-looking, voluptuous ‘girl’ in a movie theater.

 

Sources say they were on a date when fans caught them by surprise. Yong Hwa-ssi tried to run away and hide from the fans and the paparazzi present at the time, but the girl, whose name we later found out as ‘Bi Gee Yeon’, had other plans. She caught up with Yong Hwa-ssi and forcefully led him back to their seats. She then sat on his lap, gave him a hug, and kissed him on the cheek, much to the surprise of everyone in the theater. Yong Hwa-ssi tried to downplay it, pretending he didn’t like what his girlfriend did, but we noticed he never stopped her from doing what she did, nor did he lose the smile on his face even once. I presume, in the end, he liked it more than he cared to show.

 

I thought Yong Hwa-ssi would go for young and y types of women, but I guess we never really know people from just watching them on TV or the big screen. We have to see them in person and really get to know the people around them to understand them better.

 

But hey, to each his own I say. If that’s what gets Yong Hwa-ssi’s ball rolling, then I say go for it! But please, no more skinship in public! I beg of you! Other than that, fighting, Yong Hwa-ssi! And congratulations!

 

 

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”, this time it was Seohyun who was laughing.

 

Her laugh reminds me of bells, for some reason..

 

“What?! What are you laughing at, Hyun?! Give me that!”, Yong Hwa exclaimed, swiping the newspaper article I slipped in her direction earlier.

 

“Arghhh! Where did you get—Hyung! I told you to stop collecting this stuff! This was what..? 10 years ago..? Burn this now! Aishhh!”, complained Yong Hwa, which I ignored, as I pretended to call someone from my cell-phone.

 

“Yong Oppa, so this is your type, huh..? I see..”, I heard Seohyun say, trying so hard to stop herself from laughing again.

 

“Yah, Seo Joo Hyun! That article is not true! The picture was taken out of context! It was a Gag show! And we were where? In a MOVIE THEATER?! Really?! Cham! It’s not even dark!”, Yong Hwa argued.

 

“Aigooo, so you wished it was dark then, huh.. For some privacy, right..? I see..”, teased Seohyun, which made Yong Hwa turn red and caused Seohyun to start laughing again.

 

“Yah! Aishhh! Whatever, SEO JONG HOON Ahjussi!”, Yong Hwa retaliated, sticking his tongue out on Seohyun.

 

“Yahhh—at least, I look handsome as a man! Merong!”, countered Seohyun, sticking her tongue out on Yong Hwa in return, before turning her back on him.

 

"Hmp!", answered Yong Hwa, doing the same.

 

“Oppa, I know an Ahjussi who dresses like an Ahjumma, once in a while.. Would you like me to give you his number..?”, continued Seohyun calmly, all of a sudden.

 

Yong Hwa and I looked at her and burst out laughing, “BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”  

 

I was so amazed at Seohyun’s wit that I knew she could handle Yong Hwa anytime, anywhere. Saying what she just said was so out of character for her that Yong Hwa couldn’t even retaliate anymore from laughing so hard. After we calmed down enough to talk properly, I reminded them of the Doctor coming back at 1pm, and then my phone started ringing. I knew who the number belonged to, as I’ve been trying to call it all morning for Seohyun’s schedule. I rejected the call and put my phone in my pocket.

 

“Yah, you two, I mean three, get out of here so I can sort out and clean this mess.. You’re so noisy, I can barely hear the reporters stammering when they hear lawsuit! Shoo! Shoo!”, I said, trying to herd them back to the other room.

 

“Hyung, we just wanted to ask if you’d like to join us for lunch, but since you’re so busy—”

 

“Lunch?! Where?”, I asked, suddenly feeling hungry.

 

“We’re just ordering in.. Cherisse isn’t up to going out yet..”, Yong Hwa replied.

 

“What are you having?”, I said, really curious now.

 

“We’re craving rice and home-cooked meals—”

 

“Rice? I’d like some rice—”

 

“But we can see you’re busy here.. Haven’t you been telling us to go away.. So we’ll go now.. Good luck handling the reporters! Fighting!”, said Yong Hwa nonchalantly, cutting me off and shutting the door behind him.

 

“Yah, Yong Hwa-yah! Come back here! You ungrateful—”

 

“Just kidding, Hyung! Sheesh! Pay back for letting Hyun see that article!”, Yong Hwa countered after opening the door again.

 

I gave them my order and they left me, all the while still teasing, laughing, and bickering with each other. They seem so close that if I didn’t know better, I might believe one article that says : “they are truly in love, you can see it in their eyes.”

 

Oiii, these kids are giving me a headache.. But that’s just it.. They’re not kids anymore.. They’re actually way past the age when they should have been married.. Yong Choding is all grown-up.. He’s even got a baby and a beautiful wife.. Sighhh..

 

Now if only I could convince Cho Kyu Hyun-ssi to let her go, as I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket again.

 

 

 

Seo Joo Hyun

We were sitting on the sofa, with Yong Oppa ordering our lunch, while I play with Cherisse on my lap when my phone started vibrating. It was Jung Shin calling. I really didn’t want to remember what happened last night and now it all came flooding back, overwhelming me.

 

“Hyun, what’s wrong..?”, Yong Oppa asked suddenly, concern creasing his forehead and forgetting that he’s talking to someone on the phone, but never forgets to hold Cherisse’s hand.

 

How did he—I didn’t say anything or even sighed.. This man is really scary sometimes..

 

“Hyun..?”, he asked again, ending his call abruptly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter