2: First Things First

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

First thing I want to do was to read my books, I'm a college girl so I have to study. My hobby is to read books at 6 am in the morning, then later I have to go to outside for jogging. But for now, its only 3 pm in the clock.

 

Someone knocks the door, "Come in." I said while reading my books. I don't bother to see who opened the door, "Hey, Joohyun." A familiar voice said and went to me, "I'm sorry to distract your reading for now, but everyone's waiting for you in the living room." I turn my head and I saw Taeyeon smiling.

 

"Oh, okay." I closed the book and I stood up from my study table, "What are they doing in the living room?" I asked. "Well, some of them playing video games, some are watching movie." Taeyeon answered. We went to the living room I saw seven girls, like what she said, some them are playing video games and watching movie.

 

"Guys, here she is!" Sooyoung shouted and all their eyes turn to me, I gave them a nervous smile. Well, not really nervous, just a little.

 

"Ohhh! We got a new roommate!" said the smaller woman with a cute face, "Yeah, another cat." said the bored face woman while playing in her phone, "She's adorable, Taengoo!" another woman with an eye smile and wearing a pink ribbon in her head. "Another angel in the house!" said the cheerful woman with blonde hair, "Hello there, little fella! I'm Yoona! The godde-- Ow! Yuri-ah! Don't slap me like that!" said the girl with doe eyes, "Don't ever brag about your beauty, nobody cares about it." said the tan-skinned woman beside her.

 

"So, this is Lee Sunkyu." Taeyeon started to introduce the smaller woman. "Hi! Just call me Sunny!"

 

"The girl right there is Jung Jessica... or Sooyeon." she pointed her finger to the woman on the next couch. "I know how to introduce, Taeyeon." she answered coldly. "Well, who cares?" then she turned to the tan-skinned woman and the doe eyed woman.

 

"These two love birds are Kwon Yuri and Im Yoona." they smiled, "Hi there!" Yuri greeted and I just nodded.

 

"This is--" Taeyeon was interrupted when a blonde woman started to speak, "My name is Kim Hyoyeon, and I am her sister." she smiled. So Taeyeon and Hyoyeon are sisters, perfect.

 

"And this..." she interrupted again by a woman with a pink ribbon, "Oh, Taetae. I can introduce myself, I'm not a deaf-mute person." she said sarcastically, I laughed. "The name's Hwang Miyoung, everybody here called me as Tiffany." once again, her eyes curved as she smiled at me.

 

"H-Hi, everyone. I'm Seo Joohyun, but I prefer to called Seohyun. Hope we can be friends." I nervously introduce myself.

 

They smiled at me, "SNACKS ARE READY!" Sooyoung shouted from the kitchen, few seconds she came out with a plate of cookies. "Wow! Is this your first time you baked cookies?" Sunny asked Sooyoung. "Its my second time, I've searched in the internet how to baked cookies." she answered.

 

"Oh yes! Food!" Yoona shouted and quickly gets three cookies, "Hey! You deer face! You're not allowed to eat my cookies!" Sooyoung yelled. "Why? Because you made it?" Yoona said while eating one cookie. "Exactly! You're the one who ate my cake one time!"

 

"And so? I'm extremely hungry that time." she said.

 

"Shut up, you two or else I'll throw that freaking cookie outside the window."Jessica threatened the two, the coldness of Jessica's tone made me goosebumps. "You better made your own cookies, Alligator." Sooyoung said then glare at Yoona.

 

"Come on, Seohyun! Join us!" Tiffany caught my arm and pulled me out of the blues, "Want some cookies?" she held me one cookie. "Come on. Its her second time she baked cookies, it's delicious!"

 

I eat the cookie then munch and munch, and that my face brighten, "It's delicious." I said. She smiled again, "Good! I love seeing people brighten up their mood!"

 

After eating some cookies, we played spin-the-bottle, watch movievs and talk about something, I already told them about me, my family and my likes. Then they told me everything about them.

 

Sunny was the shortest among us. Taeyeon admit that she was a ert sometimes. Sooyoung was the big eater. Yoona loves strawberries. Yuri always buy some whitening lotion. Tiffany was an American-born-Korean. Jessica has a cute little sister. Hyoyeon loves dancing all the time. While me, Seohyun was just a newbie in this apartment.

 

I had this feeling that there is something missing, about them. Something that I want to know.

 

That night, before I go to sleep, I went to the kitchen and drink two glasses of water. Everybody was in their own room and sleeping, I was on my way back to my room when I heard some voices coming from the living room.

 

"It's full moon, we should go find something we eat." I heard Tiffany's voice. I peeked and saw them, wearing black all over, where are they going?

 

"We should but we can't let her leave here." Taeyeon said, "The Volturi will get her and turn her like one of them, we should protect her, until its time to turn her like one of us."

 

I heard a howl outside, they turn their head to the direction where the howl came from. "Its time, we should go." Jessica said.

 

I was going to go back on my room, when I saw Yoona standing right in front of me with a serious look. "Y-Yoona... w-what are the..." I stuttered, and a blink of my eyes, her face was an inches away from mine.

 

"You're not ready to know about this, but now you know. Can I kiss you?"

 

Without any answer, she kissed me right on my lips. I felt dizziness in my head, and my eyes are closing. Why her lips was so soft? Like a wine.

 

And everything went black, my memories was completely blank...

 

 

 ---

So heres the second chapter! YoonHyun kissed!

They kissed! 

Wait for my next chapter okay?