16: My Dear Yoona

Living as a Vampire

 

Hours passed, Seohyun still on her room. Well, of course, Yoona's room. Tiffany went to Krystal to seek help, while she was staying here in their apartment, keep an eye on unconscious Yoona. What the hell happened to them? And where are the others? She hope they are fine. These things got really worst, what is she going to do?

 

She was startled when her phone rang and quickly picked out of her pocket and saw the contact, it's Taeyeon. "Hello, Taeyeon?" she answered.

 

"Well, good day, Catharine." A well-accent voice of a man spoke makes her a little curious, "Who's this? Where's Taeyeon?" she asked, worriedly. She heard him laughed, "Your other friends are here, and we... kind of... kidnapped them." Seohyun's eyes widen, "No." she whispered. "Yes, you want them to hear their screams?" he smirked.

 

"Seohyun! Don't worry about us, we are fine!" It was Taeyeon. "Save yourself, kid! Please take care of Tiffany and Yoona!" she heard Yuri. "Hey, Seobaby! Please be careful okay?" then she heard Sooyoung. "Guys..." she muttered.

 

"Listen, Catharine. If you wanted them alive, you have to bring yourself to the forest, alone. No friend or anybody." He ordered. "No! Seohyun! Don't go, I w--" She heard Taeyeon's yell but was interrupted when she heard a loud sound, her heart beats faster than earlier. "Tomorrow, at 9 PM." Then he hung up.

 

She slowly put down her phone, what am I going to do? Why they want me to go to the forest alone? she thought.

 

~~

 

"Yoona, what did you do?"

 

Yoona's whole body was trembling in fear, she accidentally killed Yuri. Sooyoung and Sunny are now starting to run away, she can see their fear in their eyes. "You... You are a vampire..." Sunny whispered and backed away, "I... I'm sorry. I--"

 

"You are a monster!" Sooyoung yelled and was going to run away with Sunkyu. Her fear and worries changed into blood lust, "I won't let you escape." she smirked.

 

As the two girls almost reach the door, they stopped as they saw Yoona's killer glare. They stepped back, she gave them a grin and slowly went closer to her, "And since you know my little secret, I can't let you run away."  she said. Yoona's eyes are all black like she wasn't the same her they know, "Please don't kill us, I beg you." Sooyoung pleaded.

 

Yoona just laughed, "After you called me a monster, you will beg not to kill you. How pathetic." she quickly lunged at the taller woman's neck and savagely tearing her exposed neck. "Sooyoung, no!" Sunkyu cried out and backed away from her, she quickly stood up and run to the open door while Yoona busy the taller woman's neck but it's too late.

 

She was right in front of the door, smiling with a blood feast in . "You can't escape from me." then she lunged and did the same to the taller woman, "NO!!!" Blood splattered on the walls as she savagely the shorter woman's blood.

 

Yoona enjoyed drinking her friend's blood until her blood lust dissapeared and went her back to normal, she backed away of what she was doing. "No, no, no! This can't be happening..." now she was full of guilt and fear, "No... I am sorry, Sooyoung, Sunkyu, Yuri..." she whispered and sat in the corner.

 

Now she's biting her arm, "Stupid Yoona... This is all your fault!" she blamed herself. She don't care if her arms are healed, she just continued to bite it, she can't avoid herself to taste her own blood.

 

Someone patted lightly Yoona's head, "It's alright, a beginner like you can't resist your hunger." a voice of an old man said. She slowly winced at him, "I... killed them." then she cried, "I never meant to kill them, but I can't resist myself of killing them." she covered her bloody face with her hands.

 

"Turn them, I can sense something from them." he ordered.

 

She still crying of what she did, she is still blaming herself for killing them, she is a killing machine...

 

~~

 

"What did you say? Big sis and the others are gone?!" A raging voice of Krystal echoed in the living room. Tiffany just nodded, "They still hunting us down, four of us. You, me, Seohyun and Yoona."

 

"Well that's a big trouble, we have to find them." Amber said while reading a comic book, "That's it, we have to find them. But they never gave a clue so I don't know where do we start." Tiffany answered, "I bet that Volturi was way more stronger than us." Victoria commented. "Yeah." Sulli and Luna agreed. "Maybe they are many than we expected, we're only few here." Sulli said.

 

Tiffany faced at Sulli, "That's why we're going to call other vampires." she said. Krystal sat beside Amber, "Victoria knows every vampires here in Korea, right Vic?" Amber looked at Victoria. "Not all, but some." she answered.

 

"We have to find my big sis." Krystal said, "Stupid sis, she let herself captured by them." Tiffany quickly glanced at her. "Hey, Soojung. Don't ever bad-mouthed your big sis, and besides, you know how strong they are, right?" she warned. "We already fought them long time ago, so what? They're taking a payback." Krystal sighed carelessly.

 

"Yes, and that's why Jessica and the others are gone because they captured them." Tiffany shot back. "Aren't you worried what could happened to your sister?" she added.

 

Krystal scoffed and looked at the older woman, "Of course I am! We're sisters-in-blood!" she quoted. "Then what are we waiting for? Let's have a plan." Tiffany started.

 

~~

 

"Argh, my arms already hurt." Hyoyeon complained and tried to get rid of the chains on her both wrist while their arms are tied up, "I'm hungry." Sooyoung muttered. Taeyeon was passed out when one of the Volturi bumped her head on the wall making her unconscious, Jessica was all quiet beside Hyoyeon, while Sunny was humming quietly and Yuri was just acting cool.

 

Sunny noticed Yuri's expression, "Why are you smirking like that?" said Sunny to her. "They didn't know, right? I can escape myself." she whispered while smiling at her. Sunny gets her point quickly, of course, Yuri was the only one who uses teleportation! The smaller woman smiled along with her. Few moments later, the rest noticed their meaningful smiles, "What's with that smile?" Jessica asked them.

 

"Yuri has a secret." Sunny answered and giggled.

 

Suddenly, her body flickered out of the chains and she was free. Others was amazed, how they can't forget Yuri's power? She smirked and started to flicker out of the cell. "Wait here, I'll get the keys." She said, "Please be careful." Sooyoung said. "I will." then she went out.

 

As Yuri tiptoed to the room where the keys are, she almost caught herself by the two big Volturi guards, good thing she flickered and stick herself in the ceiling to avoid get caught. She heard what the two guards, "You know what? That girls from the Soshi clan are hot." said the first guard. "I liked the leader, she's fierce and deadly." the second guard commented.

 

"I like the taller one, she's so slim and hot." the first guard said with a smirk. "No, maybe the blonde one, she looks like a y dancer." and now the second guard his lips. Yuri disgusted them, What are they? erts?! she thought. 

 

"The shorter one, she has a big , maybe we can play with her." said the first one, "And then we can stick our to her and we can hear s and moans." the second one added. "Yeah baby! We can her up!" the first one cheered.

 

And now their talking about how to Sunny?! erted sons of the ! Yuri thought again with a disgust face, "Hey, let's get that short one." and they're planning to go to the cell and get Sunny. "!" she cussed quietly, I won't let them get closer to them! she thought again. She falls on the ground making a loud sound to turn the two men, but she flickered again in front of them while their heads are on behind.

 

"What was that?" the second guard asked, "I don't know, something stumbled but then it was gone." the first guard answered.

 

"Maybe there's a ghost." Yuri spoke out making the two turn their heads in front. Before they could react, she swift her one hand to slice their necks, blood oozing out of their throats and fell down. "erts." she cursed and continue searching the keys.

 

Few minutes later, she found the room. She tiptoed more quietly than earlier, she peeked on the window and saw a girl torturing by... Jane?

 

"Why won't you tell the truth, Hara?" Jane asked with a smirk. "I... I don't know what you're talking about." the girl said, "You want me to torture you more? Pain."

 

"AHH!" the girl let out an ear piercing scream, "STOP!" she cried out. "Why would I stop torturing you if you won't tell us the truth?" Jane asked her again, "I-I really d-don't know, Jane. Hyorin knows everything! She was the one who knew that Catharine is alive!" she said. Jane changed her expression as she heard her name, "Catharine is alive? How can that be?"

 

"S-She knows that s-she was the second g-gifted, and she moved where Taeyeon and the others live." she said.

 

"So they already found the second gifted." she smirked and looked again to her, "Thanks for the information, Hara. You may now rest in peace." then she broke her neck.

 

Oh no! They knew about Seohyun! I have to-- her thoughts was interrupted when she saw Jane in front of her. "Now, tell me. Where's the second gifted?"

 

~~

 

"Yuri!" they yelled as Jane throw Yuri's wounded body back to their cell, Jessica glared at her. "What did you do to her?" Jessica's face blackened with anger, Jane gave her a smile, not just a smile, an evil smile. "I just spilled her the truth out, that's all." then she giggled.

 

"I-I tried... my best not to tell her... but she forced me to spill it." Yuri answered while her body was in pain. "I'm s-sorry, guys." She apologized.

 

"What the hell, Jane?" Taeyeon gritted her teeth, she's back to her consciousness. "Why don't you just stop hunting us?" Sunny complained, "Yeah, and just because we refuse to join your league, does that mean you're gonna hunt us down?" Sooyoung added.

 

"Did you forget what happened to Antoinette? You killed her for no reason!" Jane bursted out.

 

"It was just an accident, Catharine will never do that to her because they're close like sisters." Hyoyeon defended, she just laughed Hyoyeon's statement. "I don't believe you, because Catharine never trusted us and that is why she killed her! She killed Aro's daughter." she disagreed.

 

"You heard the wrong voice, Jane. Aro made lies that make you convince to agree with it." Jessica spoke out. "Stop convincing me that Aro is wrong." Jane looked to her, "We are not convincing you, we are just telling the truth." Sunny answered. "Well the truth was not enough to convince me completely." then she left...

 

~~

 

As she opened her eyes, she first saw Seohyun sleeping beside her bed. She's fast asleep, she gradually extend her weak arm to touch her hair. She smiled while touching Seohyun's soft hair strands. "Catharine, you really came back." she whispered as the flashbacks with her came in...

 

"Wow! You really cooked this for me?" Yoona asked at her, Catharine just smiled. "I know that you have been through a lot after some men was chasing you lately." she said. Yoona was a childish yet naughty girl, whie Catharine was just the same as her but she's not too naughty.

 

Yoona sat in the wooden chair and started to eat, Catharine just watched her. She noticed her scar in her neck while eating, "Uhmm, I noticed something on you." Catharine said. She paused, "What?" she asked. "Why is there a scar in your left side of your neck?"

 

She quickly covered it  with her hair, "T-That's nothing. Don't bothered yourself from it, it's just a scar." she smiled. She nodded, "By the way, what's your name, lady?" Catharine asked. "Me?" then she gulped, "My name is Yoona." she introduced. "Your last name?"

 

"I don't have surname, no one adopt me so I escaped. People called me Yoona because that's my birthname." she said, "So, how about you? What is your name?" she added. "I am Catharine, don't ask my surname, it is ugly." she introduce, Yoona just shrugged. "Okay, nice to meet you and... thank you for saving me from those men who's going to kill me." she thanked her. "Well, you are welcome." Catharine smiled.

 

 

"Catharine..." Yoona called out, "Why didn't you tell me that you lived in Florence?" she asked her.

 

She looked down, "I... I wasn't ready to tell you this." she answered. "I thought you lived in Ellenford too?" She was going to walked closer to her, but Catharine stepped away. "I was going to bid a farewell to my friend there, and then I found you." she looked to her.

 

"Catharine, I thought you are a human too. Why did you hide this to me?"  she stepped closer but Catherine keeps stepping away from her. "Because... if I tell you about who really am, you are going to run away and feared me like other people do." she reasoned, Yoona shook her head. "I'll never do that to you, because I know that you will not going to hurt me."

 

"I am sorry, Yoona. I am really sorry." this time, Catharine cried. Yoona quickly hugged her, "You have done nothing wrong, Catharine. So don't cry."

 

Catharine faced Yoona and lean on her, their lips collided. Yoona didn't respond the kiss because she never know how to kiss, so Catherine respond it all. She kissed Yoona passionately, "Catharine..." Yoona said between the kisses. She stick out her tounge to taste her more, she heard her moan.

 

They lie themselves in the bed and Catherine started to undress Yoona without breaking a kiss, few moments later, Yoona finally respond the kiss. She started to wrap her arms over Catharine's nape and deepens the kiss. She felt arousal and lust between them, she started undress Catharine and they both happy that they are doing this for the first time. That night became their happiest memory they had...

 

She just smiled while she lightly massage her hair, "I love you, Catharine. I will protect you no matter what happen." She whispered and kissed her in the forehead. Yoona rested her head back to the pillow and closes her eyes, until she heard something to Seohyun's lip.

 

"I love you too, my dear Yoona..."

 

---

Okay! YoonHyun is here! Sorry, I know I can't make scenes just a kissing scene, that's it!

Hahaha! I don't know what's gonna happen to Seohyun if she goes alone in the forest.