4: Turning to Immortal

Living as a Vampire

TIFFANY

 

"We're too late." Sunny whispered, "What do you mean?" I asked. She pointed on that cliff and I saw the car rolling down there, they gasped, "She was there!" Sooyoung shouted. "Everybody, we have to get Seohyun before it's too late." Taeyeon commanded and we run down to get Seohyun. I hope she's still alive.

 

"Not so fast, coven of the Soshi clan."

 

We stopped on the track when Hyorin blocked us, she's the fledgeling of the Volturi decades ago. "What are you doing here, Hyorin?" Taeyeon asked, "Get out of our way, now!" I snapped. "Ohhh, what if I say no?" She said, sarcastically. "Just let her die there, she's just a useless human."

 

Damn it, she's the one responsible for this. I knew it, she's trying to kill her in the first place.

 

"Tiffany," I turn to Taeyeon who's calling me, "You and Jessica get Seohyun out of the car." She said. "What about you?" I asked, "Don't worry about me, I can handle this." She smirked. "Be careful, okay?" 

 

Jessica and I run down the cliff to catch the car and get Seohyun out, I was worried that she must be dead. No, she's still alive, I can sense her, but she's barely breathing.

 

"Stephanie, go get other woman inside, I'll get Seohyun." I nodded at Jessica's order.

 

I went to the other side and the woman was there, I can sense that she'll never gonna make it. She opened her eyes and saw me standing there, "Please... save her..." Then she dies. "We will." I whispered. "What's going there?" Jessica asked, I looked at her trying, not to cry, "She's dead." I said.

 

She carry Seohyun like a bridal style, "Let's go, we be--" a sudden explosion came from the car. "Just let's go!" She snapped and we run away from the car before the next explosion.

 

"We have to take her to the hospital." Hyoyeon said, "No, she never gonna make it there." Sooyoung answered. "Where's Taeyeon?" I asked, "I'm here." She appeared in front of me, her left arm is bleeding and her face has a lot scratches. "Oh god," I quickly hugged her, "I'm so worried about you."

 

She smirked, "A fledgeling like her can't kill a leader of the Soshi clan."

 

"But she's very strong, how can Hyorin be that stronger?" Yoona asked, confused. "Maybe, the Volturi gave her more power." Yuri commented. "It's been centuries ago, and then they won't stop chasing us." Sunny said, "Remember, they turned us like this to be the part of the Volturi. But we refused, now look what we've got? They're chasing us and we will be killed immediately." Said Taeyeon.

 

"Take note, Catharine saved us." Said Sunny.

 

"It's time, we have to turn her now." Jessica said, we glance at Seohyun, "H-Help..." she muttered. Taeyeon sighed and kneel down, "Seohyun." she called her name, "T... Taeye-on..."

 

"Listen, there's no time to waste. You're going to end your mortal life, and we can't let you die here." Taeyeon stated, "I'm s-sorry..." she apologized. "It's okay." she patted lightly her head.

 

"Am I... gonna die?" Seohyun asked.

 

"No, you're going to live as one of us." she answered, "We won't let you die, we still need you." I said. "I... I'm scared to... death." she muttered, "Good, I'll make you as one of us." Taeyeon started to lean to her neck. "Ah!" Seohyun groaned as Taeyeon deepen the bite to her neck, her fist is clutching and shaking.

 

"Taeyeon, stop! You're her life!" Hyoyeon snapped as she pulled her away to Seohyun. I can see Taeyeon's eyes, her bloodlust was too strong that she can't even resist it. "We're running out of time, give your blood now, Taeyeon!" Sooyoung said, she crawled again to Seohyun and bite her wrist, blood pouring on the ground. She quickly lean her wrist to Seohyun's mouth, "Drink." she ordered. She drink every blood pouring in .

 

After that, Seohyun turn her head, "What's going to happen... after this?" she asked. "Just wait and sleep for a while." Taeyeon smiled, and closed her eyes. I heard her one last breath before she died.

 

Taeyeon stood up, "We have to go back." she ordered.

 

 

~~

OMO! Seohyun is becoming vampire! I am so excited! ^^

Just wait until I update the next chapter. ENJOY!