40: Epilogue

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

Taeyeon finally wake up from her coma. We're all happy because she wake up for a long period of time. Jessica and Krystal went to US to have some time for themselves but they will come back next year, Stephanie and Taeyeon are having fun with each other with no arguments starting again, I bet that two had really something there. Stephanie had changed her habit of being outgoing to the bar, she eventually having a bonding time with Tiffany at the mall. Well, that's a miracle.

I just knew that Irene is not a human, she's a half-vampire, along with her four sisters: Joy, Seulgi, Wendy and Yeri. They are half-vampires who raised here in the Headquarters of Black Blood Society, I didn't know that they were good vampires here. They hunted the most wanted monsters throughout the country, they offered us to join, so we did. But we're just on training.

As I enter to a new University here in Korea, I thought I am the only one who will enter in this university, Yoona enrolled too, although she's smart enough. The reason why I moved here is because the society owned this university for half-vampires, fledgelings and other monsters, this will be the safe place for them not to harm any humans in the other schools.

"Let's cheers, guys!" Sunny cheered and raised her shot glass.

"CHEERS!" We raised our shot glasses and we drink it quickly, we are celebrating for Taeyeon who had just discharged in the hospital sector, it's been two months since Taeyeon gained her consciousness and her burned arm and leg is now recovering quickly, the doctor gave her a treatment that will reconstruct the skins of her left arm and leg again.

"One more shot please!" Stephanie said, "Here." Yoona poured her a bottle of soju. Taeyeon glared at her and elbowed her lightly, "Hey, you're too much, Stephanie." she warned, then the badass just gave her a goofy grin. "Come on, Taeyeon. We're celebrating for your discharge, you're almost recovered." Hyoyeon said to her sister, "I don't need to drink right now, I'm still fragile, look." she showed her bandaged left arm.

"Yeah we know, but you have to enjoy this fun, Taengoo." Stephanie said, then the smaller woman looked to her curiously, "Wait, what did you just say? Taengoo?" she asked. Then Stephanie looked away, "W-Well, I'm tired of saying your name as Shorty, s-so t-that's why I called you that." she stuttered and drink her shot. 

I looked to the direction of Tiffany, she noticed something to her twin, and so was I. Stephanie really liked Taeyeon, and she mean it. Tiffany told me about it, that's why she always put an argument with Taeyeon because she likes her. Stephanie Hwang is in love.

"Just admit it, Steph. You liked Taeyeon." Hyoyeon said with a naughty grin, "N-No, I'm not!"

"Yes you do! Just admit it, we all know that you like her." Sunny said, Stephanie's eyes widen and gaped, "What?!" then she winced at Tiffany. "TIFFANY!" she hollered her twin's name, Tiffany laughed with her eyes are curved. "Sometimes, secrets are meant to be revealed." I said.

I looked to Taeyeon who was froze in her position as she knew that Stephanie likes her, "Y-You like me, Stephanie?" she asked her. Stephanie growled quietly and looked to her, "Yeah, I like you, okay?" she rolled her eyes and turn to us, "Happy?"

"Oh my gosh! This is so sweet!" Sunny commented with a big smile on her face, "Hey, Smidget! There's no sweet moments here." Stephanie said with a poker face. "I know but there will be." Sunny smiled again.

All of a sudden, Taeyeon pulled Stephanie's collar and their lips collided to each other. Then we went all silent as we saw that romantic scene, "U-Uh, I gonna get some more soju." Then Hyoyeon stood up quickly, "Me too." Sunny followed Hyoyeon to the kitchen. "I need to check if there's more foods on the kitchen." Tiffany said and went to the kitchen too."

"I forgot something inside my room, I'll check it out." then Yuri flickered out and dissapeared.

The two pulled away and looked to each other, "Why?" Stephanie looked to her with a scowl, then Taeyeon grin. "Do I need to reason that, badass?" She answered, then Stephanie's cheeks redden, "Y-Yeah! Why d-did you just do that s-suddenly!?" she raised her voice because that was her very first kiss. Yes, that is her first kiss.

"The reason is same as yours." Then she gave a meaningful smile while her eyebrows are moving up and down, "You know, it's awkward when you are kissing in public." Yoona commented and eyeing the two, "I agree, it's too PDA." I added in. "Y-You mean... You. Like. Me. Too?" Stephanie paused every word while pointing her fingers to Taeyeon, then the short woman nodded.

"Aww, I knew you liked each other!" Tiffany yelled with a smile, making us to turn around. We yelped in surprise when something popped behind us, then I saw falling confetti on the ground. Wait, confetti? I turn around and saw Tiffany holding a party popper in her hand.

"Congratulations, Taeyeon and Stephanie!" Tiffany, Yuri, Sunny and Hyoyeon greeted out loud, "Omo! You guys planned this?" I asked them. Yoona smiled and whispered, "Actually, I helped them too." She winked at me.

"What is this?" Stephanie asked. "You are officially a couple! Congratulations!" Tiffany went closer and hugged her, "Y-Yeah." Stephanie smiled and hug her back.

"OMG! TaeNie are officially a couple!" The other three shouted and hollered. "Whoo! Let's start the party!" Yoona and I shouted too.

We started the party, we dance, sing, laugh, and play games, especially the spin-the-bottle we played when I'm just a human and my first time to live with them. I missed the time when we were complete and a family. We have fun that time. I can't avoid thinking of Sooyoung, what is she up to now? Is she alright? When is she going to come back?

Thinking that she will never come back is possible, but I still believe that one day, she will come back. Sooyoung will be the old Sooyoung again. She will be the clumsy and unstoppable mouth with a big stomach again. I wish she would realize what is a family like.

 

"You're having a deep thoughts there."

I startled as I heard a familiar voice. I turn around and saw Yoona, leaning in the rails of the edge of the balcony and smiling at me. I smiled back and looked up at the nightsky, the moon appeared in the sky which makes me smile more. "Don't tell me you are still hoping that she will come back." Yoona went closer and holds my hand.

"Yeah, I'm still hoping that she will come back to us." I answered and looked to her.

She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder, "You're not giving up, are you?" She asked. I chuckled, "I learned not to give up because of her." I answered and swung our hands lightly. "Because she said not to rest because you and Yuri are exhausted when we are at the beach." She said, I laughed because she remembered that time together at the beach.

"If I give up, I also give up my wishes, dreams, hopes... and my life, too. What's the purpose of giving up on what you believe that is impossible to happen, Yoona?" I said and she just shrugged, "There's nothing, right?" then I sighed. "If you keep believing on what is impossible to happen, and it just happen, then it's miracle."

Yoona smirked and looked to me, "This is why I like you, Seohyun." 

"You never give up of what you believe, you are just like Catharine." She leaned closer for a kiss, I closed my eyes and leaned closer too. Then she whispered something, "Let's just do this, privately." What?

I looked inside and they are watching us, "E-Eh?" 

"You two have a moment here." Taeyeon looked to us with a sly smile, "We are not the only who's officially a couple here." Stephanie gave a 'I-know-what-you-did-there' look. "Another couple, spotted." Said Hyoyeon with a goofy grin.

"T-That's not what you think, guys." I lied. "I know when you're lying, Seobaby. Your face redden." Tiffany said, "H-How?" I asked with a scowl. "Don't even say it, it's all over your face." Yoona said and then we laugh.

I wish Jessica and Sooyoung are here with us, laughing and enjoying the party. We are family here.

This is my second family and my sisters. I don't know what I'm gonna do without them...

 

END OF BOOK ONE

 

---

and this is the last chapter of book 1.

To all the readers who's mentioning about Sooyoung, don't worry about it. She will come back but as an enemy. Yes, as an enemy. But she will come back to them. I promise!

now wait for the book 2 for the update, I don't know when I'm going to publish the book but I will.