30: Mission 101

Living as a Vampire

SEOHYUN

 

We went to the room number 9, she rang the doorbell in front and few a seconds, someone opened the door, "Oh, you must be Ms. Go Minyoung?" she asked then, my aunt smiled at her. This girl was taller than me, her hair was wavy and shiny, and her body was slim. "And you must be Kim Taeyeon, am I right?"

The taller woman laughed, "No, I'm not her. Taeyeon was on the kitchen, should I call her?"

"No, no need. Can we come in?" The woman nodded with a smile and let us in. "By the way, my name is Sooyoung, Choi Sooyoung." she introduced herself to us. "Well, hello there, uh, Sooyoung." my aunt greeted, "This is my niece, Seo Joohyun." she introduced me. I gave a smile to Sooyoung, "Hi," I greeted shortly.

 

Sooyoung, the first person I met inside the apartment...

 

I sighed and grab all my things inside my new room, "Here let me help you." Sooyoung assisted. I smiled, "Thanks."

"So, Joohyun, how old are you?" she asked.

"Uhh... I'm 18." I answered. "Really?" she said and I just nodded, "And... Don't call me Joohyun, people around me called Seohyun." I corrected. "Oh, okay, Seohyun." she smiled and opened the door.

I saw my new room, just a simple white color, one window, plain white bed, a shelf with books, and a study table. "We're sorry if we didn't decorated it." she apologized.

"No, it's okay. It's fine." I smiled.

"Here's the key." she gave me the key of my room and she stepped outside, she smiled once again. "Hope you'll gonna enjoy in here." and then she walked out of my room.

 

The first person who is hospitable and honest to me...

 

She pulled my car on the driveway, we got out of the car and saw a private club. "Why are we here?" I asked, she pick out some keys and unlocked the door in front of us. "This is my private bar." She introduce, "You had a bar near in the city?" then she nodded. "I earn more money than Taeyeon, so I established this for some purpose. Even Hyoyeon sometimes hanging out here with me." Sooyoung went to the counter and picked something to drink.

"You know, I don't drink alcohol, its bad for my health." I deny, she winced at her, "Hey, pretty girl, you're not a human anymore. Stop thinking that you're still one of them. You can drink all you want but it doesn't affect our brains because its dead. We are dead, we're monsters now." she said and poured some soju on my shot glass.

"When did you built this place?" I asked, "Five years ago." she answered then drink quickly the shot glass. "Was there people entering in this place?" I asked again while still looking inside of this place, then she laughed, "Of course there was, how can I build this if there wasn't any people here?" then drink again. "Well, why is it closed?" I asked while tapping the marble above the counter. "It was open from Monday to Friday, Saturday and Sunday was closed."

Sooyoung put down the shot glass and stared at me, "So, the murdering thing you've talking about, what's the story?"

 

The first person who understands me...

 

But what happened to her? Of all the people, why her? Why Sooyoung was the one who betrayed us? What's the reason why she's like this? Why Sooyoung? Why are you like this?

I was still inside the cell, trying to hold the pain I had after she did to me. Blood dripping down on my face, I was soaked in my own blood, it can't heal all the wounds because I need blood. I need blood now. My stomach start twisting like hell, my throat starts burning inside and my mind is going to explode in any minute.

My head turned to Yoona, still in her true form, panting in the ground, she's been tortured too while her in true form. "Y-Yoona..." I called her but she didn't respond. "Why Sooyoung did this to us?" I asked but she didn't respond again, "Please... answer me..." My eyes are starting close as I can't make it anymore.

But before I out, she spoke...

"It's all my fault..."

 

TAEYEON

It's been three days since Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung and Yuri are missing, we don't have any idea where the hell they are. We went to every places which they possibly last seen but there's nothing. Where are they?

"Maybe they were caught by the Volturi again!" Sunny said with a hint of panic on her face, "Yeah, we have no choice but they are the ones that only want us dead." Hyoyeon agreed. "No, they're not the only ones. There is something." Tiffany suggested, while pacing back and forth, "Then what is it?" I asked.

Stephanie looked to her sister, "Can't we tell them already?" She asked Tiffany. "Tell what?" Jessica looked to the twins curiously.

"Thanks, Stephanie. Thanks for being honest." Tiffany glared at her twin, "Don't mention it." She answered. I looked to Tiffany, "Tiffany Hwang, looks like you have something to tell us." I said. She sighed in defeat, "Okay, it's about the psycho hybrid."

"You mean BoA?" Hyoyeon guessed.

Then Tiffany nodded, "I... I think she's the one involved into this." She said. I heard Sunny's gasp, "She's the one who almost killed Yoona, right?"

"We all know what happened last time, but why are so sure about this?" Jessica asked.

"Seohyun told us about this. BoA was the one who killed her parents, she's the one who's been haunting Seohyun in her dreams, and she already knew that Seohyun is the second gifted before we knew." Tiffany stated. "And no doubt, she's after her." Stephanie added.

Then something snapped out of my mind, I suddenly stood up from the couch and realize something. "Wait a second." I muttered and looked to the others, "There's a document in the brown envelope, which we can locate BoA." I said. "Well... about that, uhh... the envelope you were talking about is in the apartment." Hyoyeon said.

I facepalmed as I heard that, "Yeah, we need to get back there again." I muttered.

"But what happened to Sooyoung and Yuri?" Sunny asked, still worried. "I bet that psycho had no interest with the Shikshin and the Black Pearl." Jessica smirked, "Only Yoona and Seohyun." Tiffany added.

"There's one place that we didn't check out..." Hyoyeon gives a goofy grin, "Sooyoung's bar."

~~

"Okay, we need to split up." I ordered. "Me, Sunny and Hyoyeon are going back to the apartment. You, Jessica and Stephanie go to Sooyoung's bar."

Then I heard Stephanie's laugh, "Why are you laughing?" I looked to her. "The smidgets combined!" She cheered like something reunite again, "Funny." Hyoyeon gave her a bored look. "If something happened, contact us. We need to find Yuri and Sooyoung first, then Yoona and Seohyun." Jessica said, then we all nodded. "Okay, all in. Let's go." Then we started searching.

Sunny and I flew into the sky like an eagle while Hyoyeon ride on her battle dog through the woods, "Whooo! I missed flying in the sky!" Sunny shouted and twirl in the air. "Hey, better keep an eye on what you're heading!" I shouted at her while glaring at her, when she heard my voice, she just smiled. "Sorry!"

"Sis, there's something after me!" Hyoyeon said.

Me and Sunny stopped in a half way as we saw Hyoyeon, chasing by the three big greyhounds behind her. We glanced at each other, "We have to get rid of that dogs." Then she nodded and we fly down to where Hyoyeon was. As we got closer to my sister, "Why are the big greyhounds doing inside the woods?" I asked her, "They're not greyhounds, sister. They're Hellhounds, someone summoned them from somewhere." she answered.

"Hellhounds?" Sunny turned around and saw hellhounds running fast after us, growling and roaring behind us. "Okay, we have to lure them away." I ordered.

 

JESSICA

 

As we get inside the car, Tiffany starts the engine and drove off. "Do you know where Sooyoung's bar is?" Stephanie asked from the passenger's seat with a meaningful smile on her face.

I glared at her, "We're here to find the others, not to drink some alcohols." I answered. She just shrugged, "Fine." then she leaned her back and pouted. "You know, I hate the fact that Sooyoung has her own bar. But, I have no choice to go there with you." Tiffany answered while her eyes are still on the dark road, "Now, Tiffany. Try to step on my world." Stephanie smirked.

"Yeah, yeah. I get it." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

Stephanie just smirked. "Where is Sooyoung's bar again?" I asked Tiffany, "She said her bar is on the downtown, Myeongdong district." she answered while stirring the wheel. "How could she established a bar so far from our home?" Stephanie asked in the passenger seat, "I have no idea." Tiffany answered. Yeah, we have no idea.

We had a long trip to the place where that Shikshin's bar is, it's like 30 minute trip... and I hate this idea.

"Can we turn on the radio? I'm bored." Stephanie asked again and was going to turn the radio but I stopped her, "No." I said. Then I looked on the side mirror and there's figures behind us, clacking sounds like horses...

HORSES?!

I shook my head in disbelief, "No, no, no! They can't be serious!" I said in panic. "Whoa, what's with the face, Jess?" Tiffany asked me, but I can't speak and stayed in shock. "Jess?" 

"Just look in the side mirror!" I shouted in panic. Then she looked on it and her eyes widen, "Oh no! Stephanie, don't look back." Tiffany warned her twin while stirring the wheel to the right. Stephanie scoffed, "Why can't I look back--" then a loud noise coming from the back. "HOLY !" Stephanie screamed in a high pitch. "What was that?" then she looked back.

"CENTAURS!" Stephanie screamed again, alerting Tiffany to full speed the car. "What the ?!" I cussed as she drive fast to get away from the scary-looking centaurs, "How the would the centaurs came out of nowhere?!" Tiffany looked to us, cluelessly. "I told you, sis! They weren't a myth!" Stephanie looked at the back.

"But how could they possibly came out of nowhere?" Tiffany repeated.

"WE DON'T ING KNOW!" Stephanie and I shouted in panic. I guess I have no choice, I winced at the side mirror again and looked to the twins. "Tiffany, keep driving as you can." Then I looked to Stephanie, "You, Stephanie. Stay calm." her eyebrows twitched as I said that. "What do you mean stay calm? Do you have a plan?"

"Yes, since the centaurs have their hooves, they can't walk nor run in a slippery surface." I said, then looked outside the window. They were raging in anger, "Sure you guys are hot," I smirked and raised my hand, then the road behind us went slippery like an ice skating rink. They were tripped, some of them fell over on the edge of the cliff.

We sighed in relief as I put the centaurs down by surrouding them an ice skating rink on the road, "That was close." Tiffany smiled in victory. Stephanie gasped, "Tiffany! Look out!" she shouted, Tiffany turned around and was going to stir the wheel again but its too late. The car fell off the edge of the cliff and we have no choice but to meet death...

 

"Hey! Ice princess, wake up!"

My eyes opened automatically as I heard Stephanie's voice. I saw Tiffany, holding so tight on my left hand while Stephanie holds her twins right arm while her left hand was holding on the metal rod. "Damn it! Why are you guys so heavy?!" Stephanie's red eyes glowing in the dark, "Quit complaining, Stephanie! Get us up there!" Tiffany agitated voice makes me goosebumps.

As we got up on the road again, I thought we're about to die. Well, thanks to Stephanie. She has a gut to let us out of that car.

"So, where are we going now?" I asked, "We don't have any rides." I added. Stephanie sighed, "If only I could fly like the two smidgets." she muttered, "If only Yuri was here." Tiffany whispered. "Well, we have no choice. We have to walk to go there." Then we did, we walked tirelessly to get there...

 

To be continued...

---