15: Stephanie or Tiffany?

Living as a Vampire

HYOYEON

"Hey, sis!" I called Taeyeon, she turn around and raises her eyebrows. "What?" She asked, I went closer to her. "You have to see this." I showed her an old book, "Is the bone collector really collecting bones of a human?" I asked. She glared at me and smacked my nape, "Ow! What was that for?" I retorted while giving her a confusing look. "You really asked me that huh? I don't read books. Ask Yoona about it." She said and continues to cook foods.

 

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to see Yoona, "Yoona~!" I called her name with a cute tone while walking closer to her. "Hey, Hyolo." she greeted while her eyes was on her phone, "What's that?" I asked, then she suddenly groan, making me really confuse. "Aww, why can't I get higher points!" she complained with an angry look, "What are you like that? What happened?" I asked again.

 

She pouted and stomped her feet, "I can't get higher points in Flappy Bird." she muttered. "Flappy Bird?" I said, didn't notice that I raised my voice. "It's already old for that game, and you still playing it?"

 

"I was trying to be on what's trending, okay?" she rolled her eyes, I sighed. "Flappy Bird is out of the trend, you must be out-of-the-date already. Try something new." I said, "Then what's new? Guessing the color of that freaking dress like blue and black or white and gold or something?" then she scoffed.

 

"Anyways, can you help me about this?" I showed to her the old book, she looked to it. "Oh, that's the Bone Collector. So why do you want my help?" she asked and hide her phone in her pocket, "Well, is the bone collector really collecting bones of a human?" I questioned. She think for a while then snapped her fingers, "He wasn't collecting bones but he uses it for the next clue he would give to the detective." she answered.

 

"Is that real or you just making it?"

 

She shot up a glare to me, "Don't ever doubt about me, I already read that millionth times before you would." she said. I smiled, "Okay, thanks." then I go downstairs and went out to call Samyeon, I whistled him to come over. Few minutes later, a big gray wolf appeared in front of me, "Hey Sam!" I greeted and patted its head.

 

"What's news?" I asked, it barked. My eyes widen when I heard its news, "Did they know we're here?" I asked again. Samyeon just nodded, "!" I got up and went back inside the house. How did they know we're here? They won't stop chasing us!

 

I went to the kitchen where my sister was cooking, "Taeyeon, I need to talk to you. Very important." I said. She is still busy cooking some foods, "Speak." she said while chopping some potatoes. "Okay, I know you're gonna shocked about this, but... The Volturi, they know where we are... and they are coming." I said, but Taeyeon didn't react and keep chopping the potatoes. "We have to move, they finally found us." I said, but she didn't respond.

 

"Let them find us." she answered that gave me a scowl look to her, "What? Aren't we going to move now?" I asked. She stopped and looked to me, "They brought a message to me, they will come here and going to have a dinner with us." she said. So that's why she's busy cooking some pasta and many more, "I texted Tiffany to take care of Seohyun, I don't want them to know that we already found her." she added.

 

"What about them? What are we going to do with them?" I asked. She smirked, "I have a plan."

 

 

SEOHYUN

 

After class, me and Yonghwa made a little chat for a moment.

 

"Hey, are you still the highest in the class?" I asked while sipping my wintermelon milktea, he chuckled. "Why are you going to compete with me again?" he said, I think for a moment, since we're kids I always compete with him but he always got higher points than me. "Kinda, but I don't think I would compete with you. You always won and I always treat you everytime I lose." I pouted.

 

He laughed and ruffled my hair again, "Hey!" I fixed my hair. "Do you think you're gonna gave up like that?" he smiled, I looked away and pouted again. "Well... I... I gave up!" I said, "I won't giving up on you, Joohyun. Unless you win." He said with a sincere smile.

 

"Hmm, maybe next time." I stood up, "I have to go, it's already 6:30." I said. "See you tomorrow!" He bid a goodbye and waved his hand, "Bye!" I smiled and went to the parking lot where Professor Hwang was.

 

As I went there, I saw her. She was not Professor Hwang anymore, no messy bun, no nerd glass and no old-fashioned dress but a cool-looking Tiffany with her black curly hair, light make-up and bad girl dress. "Hey, Taeyeon texted me, something happened in our apartment." She said. "Why?" I gave a confusing look to her, "I don't know, try to ask Tiffany later." I gaped in surprise.

 

"Wait. What are you talking about? Aren't you Tiffany?" I went closer to her, she leaned at the car and sighed. "Tiffany was not available for now, she needs to rest since she have been working all day so I borrowed her body." Her voice was now sarcastic and a bit bad girl, she opened the car and starts the engine.

 

What has gotten to her? She went good earlier but what happened to her now? She went y right now. Did she ate something doesn't good? Oh my... Is it because she is hungry right now? I don't know if she wants blood.

 

"Hey kid," I startled as she speak again, she glared at me. "Aren't you going inside or what?" She said impatiently while her foot tapping on the ground, "O-Oh... I-I'm sorry." I get inside the car. She started to drive, while I wasn't moving even my head can't tilt everywhere because of nervousness. But my eyes can, I looked to her while she was busy driving.

 

It's been 30 minutes of silence inside here, and she never even said a word. Next, I breathe deeply, she is different than before and her presence just... changed.

 

"Are you confused?"

 

I startled again as she spoke out, "Uhh... A little." I answered. She smirked, "Tiffany is way more different than me, if there's a good side then there's a bad side too." She suddenly turn left causing me to bump my shoulder on the window, she just chuckled. "Can't you even say sorry?" I glared at her.

 

"Sorry was not on my vocabulary." She said, rudely. "By the way, the name's Stephanie. I know Tiffany told you about me." She smiled, "Huh? Did she?" I asked and remembered all what happened early that afternoon...

 

"You know, I'm not just Tiffany, okay? I can be Stephanie at anytime if she wanted to. But be careful about her, she's the opposite of me." She told me after I heard her story.

 

"So that's why you're so rude right now?" I said, she nodded. "Yep, I'm actually her twin." Okay, Tiffany has a bad twin sister. I just smiled, "I can tell." I said.

 

"So tell me, what's your story too?" She asked, then looked to me, "My story?" I said as I pointed myself. "Story, your life, family or whatever it is."

 

"I want to tell my story if you are Tiffany. I won't tell you because you are Stephanie and not Tiffany." I said to her, she just shrugged, "Okay." She just said.

 

Few minutes later, she stopped the car beside the dark alley, she tied her black hair into a pony tail, "What are we doing here?" I asked, dumbfoundedly. "I'm hungry, I need blood." She said was going out of the car, I saw a tomato juice in my bag and quickly get it. "You don't need to do a crime, here, drink this." I said and throw it to her.

 

She stared at it and eventually laughed, "Oh kid, this drink is for weaklings. I need blood, not a pathetic tomato drink." She dropped it and went out. "Hey wait!" I went out too and followed her.

 

~~

 

We went inside of a bar, I heard loud music, dancing crowd in the middle and dim lights in the dark. Stephanie went to the counter and ordered a drink, I went next to her. "Aren't you going to kill someone? Why are you here and... drinking?" I whispered, she looked to me. "I'm not going to kill easily, I have to be sure if that person is more blood and nutritious."

 

"And then you will flirt with him like all bad girls do?" I added, "Exactly." then she finished drinking her alcohol. She scratched her nape and starting to find her prey, "Hmm..." she scratched her nape and sighed, "I can't find the right prey, can you help me?" she favored. I sighed and rolled my eyes, "Okay." I started to find her prey.

 

I looked at the table in the corner, I saw a couple, then the boy left her girlfriend for a drink. "That's the perfect prey." I pointed to the boy who was ordering a drink, she smirked, "Don't make it rush, he had a girlfriend who is keeping an eye on him." I warned. She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Then I'll make her jealous then, bad girl does that, right?"

 

"Out of my way." she bumped me to pass through, Stephanie was really a bad bad bad girl.

 

As she's on her way to her prey, I'll distract his girlfriend. She was going to stood up from her chair, so here's my chance. I intentionally bumped her, but I was the one who fell down. How genius.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you hurt?" she held a hand and I stood up, "I-I'm fine, I was going to the restroom. Anyways, are you hurt too?" I said, acting innocently. She shook her head, "I'm okay, you should be careful next--" until she noticed something on me. "Seohyun? Is that you?" Okay, she knows my name.

 

"Huh? How did you know my name?" I asked.

 

She smiled, "You don't remember me? It's me, Sunmi!" she said. I blinked for a moment and examined her face, she is Sunmi. "Sunmi? What are you doing here?"

 

"Well, me and Henry, my boyfriend if you know, were here to have a talk." she answered, "Oh, so where is he now?" I asked and quickly glanced to the counter, Stephanie and the guy was gone. I think she ate her prey. "He's right there--" she pointed out and she saw nothing but an empty counter.

 

I pretended to throw up, I shut my mouth like I'm going to vomit. "Seohyun, are you okay? I think you drink too much." she said, "N-No... I'm fine, I just-- I have to go to the restroom." Then that was my escape.

 

I went out of the bar and I can smell blood inside the dark alley, I walked slowly as I heard voices inside. "Come on, you look delicious and tasty." It was her.

 

My irises went red to adjust my sight from the dark like a night vision telescope. I saw them two, "H-Hey, S-Steph. I have a girlfriend and I think she's waiting for me inside." Henry said. She leaned more like she will kissed him, "Come on, I need something from you." she said. "Need something? What? Like money, number or else?"

 

Stephanie turned her eyes into red and showed her fangs, "I need blood from you." then she quickly sink her fangs to his neck and to avoid screams, she shut his mouth. I heard some muffled screams of him, after his life out, she giggled and her lips and fingers. "Blood makes me feel alive." She complimented.

 

I gulped as I went closer to her, "Stupid Henry, he's not a playboy." She complained and kicked the lifeless body lying on the ground. I looked at the body, poor Henry. May his soul be rest in peace.

 

I looked to her, "So... what now?" I asked.

 

She smirked, crossed her arms and looked to me, "I just have a dinner with a guy, how amazing." She chuckled bitterly. I give her a 'it's-really-not' look, "Can we go back to the apartment? It's already 9:35." I said.

 

Without saying, she started to walk quietly. I sighed and followed her, "So, anything to say about me?" She snapped and turn her head to me. I raised my eyebrows and shrugged, she smiled and smirked. "You can say that I'm a badass and not too good of being good. Just say anything."

 

I chuckled, "You're worst than a devil, that's all." I commented. She gave a devilish smile, "See you next time, kid." She bid a goodbye. Suddenly, her body falls on the ground. I quickly went to her, "Stephanie! Are you okay?" I said and patted her shoulder.

 

She groan, got up slowly and looked to me, "Such a headache." Now her voice changed into sweet and girly tone. She looked to me then looked around, "Where are we, Seohyun-ah?" She is back.

 

She looked to her body and looked confuse, "Why am I wearing a black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black high heeled boots?" She asked. Then she gasped and looked at me again, "Did Stephanie do something stupid again?" She asked again.

 

I nodded, "Yeah, and that's why we are here outside the bar." I looked to the side where Stephanie left her leftover, "And she did something more stupid right there." I pointed out that makes her surprised.

 

"Omo." She said and covered , "I'm sorry about Stephanie, she's really cold and badass." she smiled. I nodded, "It's okay, I can tell." I answered. "We have to hide this body somewhere, so that Sunmi wouldn't find out that her boyfriend was dead." I added. We hid his body inside the large garbage bag and we get inside the car.

 

"I'll explain to you later, but first, we have to go home." I said, she nodded.

 

~~

 

As we stopped on the driveway, I feel something that doesn't right. "Is there a problem, Seo?" She asked as she removed her seatbelt. "Nothing, let's go." I answered and removed the seatbelt, we went out of the car. As we went inside, we're suprised.

 

We saw the living room, it was completely messed. The table was thrown away, the couch was destroyed and the walls stained in blood. Everything was destroyed.

 

"My god, what happened here?" Tiffany asked as she walked through the living room, "Taeyeon? Everybody?" I called out but no response. "I think they're gone." I whispered as I went upstairs, I searched all of the rooms but one of the rooms was completely destroyed. I can sense that there's one of us here, my eyes widen as I saw Yoona's body lying on the floor, wounded and her clothes was almost torn away.

 

"Yoona!" I went quickly to her, "What happened here? Answer me." I said with a worried look. She slowly opened her eyes, "T-They... found us..." she muttered, "...and... they attacked us..." then she passed out. "Yoona? Wake up!" I patted her shoulder but she's unconscious.

 

"Seohyun-- oh god!" Tiffany came and saw us, "She said they found us a-and attacked." I said. Tiffany helped me carrying Yoona on another room, we placed her on the bed and her wound still wasn't healing. We just stared on her, "This is why Taeyeon don't want us to go home quickly." Tiffany whispered, I looked to her.

 

"What does she mean that they found us and attacked?" I asked, curiously.

 

"The Volturi, they already found them." she mentioned, "I didn't know that they are still after us." she looked down.

 

"Why are they after us?" I asked, "Hundred years ago, they wanted us to join they're coven, and if one of us refused they will be killed. But we all refused and killed one of their members, accidentally. Then we run away with Catharine, she never trusted the Volturi since she was turned and joined with them. They still found us but instead of being killed... she was the one who sacrificed her life to saved us and run away. I didn't know that they are still hunting us down after they killed her." tears falling on the ground, Tiffany was crying.

 

I patted her back, "I'm sorry to hear that." I said, and it was a complete silence...

 

Where are the others? Where are they?

 

 

---

Hey guys! Here's the update!

And please wait for the TaeNy, JeTi, YoonHyun moments okay? I'll not make a couple moments quickly like that, there will be a time that I'll make a moment of YoonHyun in the next chapter.

And by the way, I'm not good in making a scenes... I know I've read many chapters in other books but I don't know how to make a scene SERIOUSLY. I think I have to hire some co-author to make some " scene" for the couples. *byun mode*