38: Final Drop of Blood

Living as a Vampire

 

 

As Seohyun went back to the asylum, she had a feeling that the hybrid is waiting for her. Seohyun was not ready earlier but now, she's ready to bring her down. She's not a coward, She's not afraid of her anymore. Seohyun stepped inside and look around if there's no sign of her, but she looked up on the ceiling and she is there, waiting for her. She's at the second floor and still holding a sword.

The young woman started to walk on the upstair to see her, as she stepped on the second floor, she heard her psychedelic laugh all over the place, she look around again and started to pace forward where she last saw her but she's not there. Seohyun can feel she's just in this floor, she wants to play hide and seek eh? Seohyun thought and smirked.

"I've been waiting for you, Joohyun."

The vampire was going to turn around when BoA swung the sword but she quickly dodged it and stepped away from her, sheI glared at her and the hybrid grinned. "You have changed quickly, darling. I never thought that my treatment isn't successful, but killing Yoona and throwing you under the cliff worked." She said as she paced back and forth while playing her sword.

As Seohyun heard about Yoona, her eyes colored into dark red and her fists clenched, "Where is Yoona?" She asked coldly, trying to hold her anger. "She is dead, Joohyun. There's no way you can do to her, she is just a useless demon." Then that snapped her patience.

She was going to attack her but BoA's already make her first move and slashed her sword to her skin, then Seohyun hold the blade of the sword and drastically removed it from her hand. She can see how the hybrid was surprised about her move, "What?" then the vampire punched her right on her face. Her punch has an impact causing her to fly away and bumped her body against the hard wall.

Seohyun glared at her then looked to her wounded hand where she held the blade when she removed it from from the hybrid, it steamed into smoke then instantly reconstructing the pieces of it until it was completely healed. So this is what a fully grown looks like, more stronger and more powerful. The vampire smirked.

"Not bad, Joohyun." The hybrid laughed and stretched her both arms like nothing happened to her, then eventually her face turned into sarcasm, "Is that all you've got?"

Seohyun gave her a small grin and throw the sword out of the window, "I'm just getting warmed up," then she looked to her with her dark red orbs, "Now, this is real." She said still sticking out a small grin. Then the hybrid make the first move again and was going to kick the vampire on the face, but she parried it and caught her foot and smashed her on the floor. The hybrid groan in pain.

"Is that all, Joohyun? I think there's better than that." She laughed again and quickly stood up, Seohyun was going to step back but BoA caught her right foot and was going to smashed her body on the floor. The vampire used her force to avoid hitting on the ground, then smirked and kicked her by her left foot.

Then, she was pissed off and going to attack the younger woman from behind but she caught her fist and backflipped the hybrid's body and hit on the ground. "Argh!" The hybrid got more damages than Seohyun.

"One advice, BoA. Don't be so over-confident, if you don't know what will happen." Said Seohyun and gave a smirk.

The hybrid glared at her with a madness in her eyes and yelled, "I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU!" After she said that, her body slowly morphed into a wolf with... bat wings?

Yeah, right. Hybrids.

She looks farther than her human form, she looked scary and desperately wants to killed Seohyun. Also, she is pissed off.

She growled and attack her but Seohyun dodge it every single moves from her, without even breaking a sweat. As the younger woman had her chance, the hybrid is going to punch her by her left fist but the vampire halted it by her left hand, too. "I didn't expect that you're getting mad like this," Seohyun commented sarcastically, but the hybrid's teeth gritted more. "I thought you are always calm and crazy, but what happened now?" then Seohyun smirked, "You became a gargoyle from the top of a building."

Then without giving an effort, the vampire twisted her left fist sideward by just using her left hand. She roared in pain and throw her making her to bump her body on the wall again.

"Y-You... how could you?!" BoA groaned in pain from the impact but Seohyun just stayed silent with a flat expression, the hybrid manage to get up again. "How come you don't have any damages?!" the hybrid said, then the younger woman move a few steps to her, the red light illuminated outside the window, revealing her dark red orbs and a smirk.

"You don't know?" then Seohyun looked outside the window, the hybrid looked outside too. Few seconds later, BoA's eyes widen as she saw something red above the sky. "No..."

She just saw her weakness, the blood moon.

"Just in time your weakness showed up, BoA." then Seohyun walked closer to her while BoA stepped back from her. "I just know that your only weakness is the blood moon, you're going to be powerless and weak." Said the vampire with dark red eyes, "Stay back." she warned Seohyun but she kept walking closer to her.

The hybrid morphed into her normal form which scares her more, "Why? Because you're afraid that I might kill you in an instant?" the vampire answered kept walking closer to her until the hybrid stopped when she realized that she's at the edge of the balcony. But Seohyun was closer than her and almost a meter in front of her, "I had sensed fear in you, what are you afraid of?" Seohyun asked.

Then she make an O-shape in , "Oh right, you're afraid that I might kill you or..." she shoved her hand on the hybrid's neck and looked directly to it, "...you're afraid that I might your blood. Just like what you did to my mom and my dad... and also me." she whispered seductively.

"You're insane!" the hybrid yelled, but she just laughed. "I was the first one who will say that." then she strangled her, BoA was trying to fight back but she's been paralyzed by her dark red eyes. "You asked me something when I was just a human, you asked me who am I."

"Why did you asked me that question, BoA?" she asked the hybrid, "Who are you, Joohyun? Tell me!" BoA spat. Seohyun tightened her grip on her neck, "I asked you first, now tell me."

"I want to know who you are, Joohyun."

Seohyun smirked and without warning, she buried her fangs on her neck, making the hybrid yelped and screamed. "No! Not my blood!" she begged but the vampire didn't listen to her and kept her blood, until BoA's body didn't move anymore. Seohyun wiped off the blood on her lips and looked to the body of the hybrid lying on the ground.

"You should know, BoA. I am Seo Joohyun, the second gifted."

Then she left silently until...

A fireball hit on her behind without knowing, she knelt as she felt a sizzling pain in her upper back. Instead of groaning in pain, she laughed and look around. The burn in her back steamed to smoke and instantly healed without a second. The taller woman looked shock as she saw what happened to her back, "How?" Sooyoung asked her. Seohyun's flat expression went back again and looked to her.

"One of God's little tricks." Seohyun answered her question.

The taller woman gritted her teeth and summoned all fireballs and throw it to her, "How come you are immune to the flames?!" she yelled and keep throwing her dozen of fireballs but it didn't burn her. It all dissapeared when she throw it to her. 

Just in time, the rain poured out on the ground. Seohyun started to walk closer to her while raining, "Why did you betrayed us, Sooyoung?" Seohyun asked her. "It's none of your business!" the taller woman yelled and throw her again a dozen of fireballs but it didn't work because it's raining, "Just answer my question, why did you betrayed us?"

"Because you vampires killed my family!" Sooyoung yelled and flames disperse around her, that stopped Seohyun from walking as she saw her friend knelt in tears. "You lied to me... I trusted you, guys... But why?" she wailed while she cupped her face and sobbed.

"Yoona kept your lost memories because she don't want you to live in pain and agony. She lied to you for a reason, Sooyoung. She wanted you to be happy without a little bit of sadness in your heart, she wanted to be friends with you." Seohyun explained and patted her shoulder, "You misunderstood Yoona, please, Sooyoung, you have to forgive her."

Sooyoung's expression changed and pried away her arm, she stood up and stepped back from her. "Why would I forgive her? She's the demon who disguises as a good person, Seohyun." she said, appearing her gold-red eyes. But Seohyun stayed the same expression, "You're blind, Seohyun. But I warned you this, someday she will hurt you because she is a demon." then she dissapeared.

The younger woman let her dissapeared then she stood up and saw Yoona's body not far from where she was, she walked closer to her and looked to her.

She saw a mark on right side of her chest where BoA impaled her, then she raised her hand and the raindrops poured in her palm. As the amount of raindrops are enough, she poured it on Yoona's right chest where the wound is still open. Then few seconds later, the wound quickly healed.

Seohyun smiled and carried Yoona's unconscious body, "Let's go home." She said and started to walk.

As Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny, Yuri and Hyoyeon walked up to the asylum, but they were too late. They saw BoA's lifeless body began to rot quickly, "How could Seohyun did this to her?" Sunny asked them. "She is awakened, Sunny. Taeyeon gave her life to Seohyun and end this madness." Yuri answered.

"Wait, where's Seohyun? And Yoona?" Tiffany noticed.

"There she is." Hyoyeon pointed down the balcony, there is a black figure not too far from where they were and slowly moving away. They recognized the figure and it was Seohyun, carrying Yoona and walking away. Tiffany was going to go there but Jessica stopped her.

"We should leave her alone for a while, she'd been through a lot. Let her be." Jessica said, Tiffany understand of what she said and nodded. "Yeah, Seohyun needs time to heal what's inside her." Hyoyeon agreed.

They buried the psycho's lifeless body and leave the asylum.

It is over.

 

---