17: Riot

Living as a Vampire

YOONA

I opened my eyes again and instead of her, I saw a mini table with a bowl of cereal, a glass full of milk, a blood bag and a folded paper. I first picked the paper, it's from Seohyun, I opened and started to read it.

 

I made you a food, and since the kitchen was destroyed, I shopped all the way to the supermarket as fast as I can. But I only bought a cereal box and a box of milk. Hyoyeon told me the storage of blood so I brought you one. Tiffany will go home soon, and I have to go somewhere. Don't worry, I'll be back.

Eat well. ^_^

~ Seohyun ❤️

 

I looked at the clock in front of me and it's 5:39. I smirked at it and started to eat what she made...

 

After I ate my foods, I got up and changed my clothes. I felt something inside me, sadness. How can I felt like that suddenly? I put my sweater on and went out of the apartment. I have to find her, I don't want her to get hurt. Where are you, Seohyun?

 

 

SEOHYUN

 

I was here, I'm at the forest. He said I have to go here at 9 PM, I need to find that guy. I put my hood on, not to see my face. I stopped on my tracks as I saw them clothed in long black coat, I know they are the Volturi. I went closer to him, "Oh there she is! Catharine the second!" a man in the middle said and stepped closer with a smile.

 

"Where are the others?" I asked, bravely. My heart beats faster than ever, I was scared, but I have to be brave to face them. The man raised his eyebrows, "Oh... you mean her?" they showed something from the top of a tree. My eyes widen when I saw Taeyeon hanging there, tied up and she was unconscious.

 

"Taeyeon..." I muttered. I turn back my eyes on them, "Let her go!" I shouted. "Not until you go with us, we will set her free." he conditioned, I hands balled into fist, "What about the others? Where are they?"

 

He looked up making me to look up too, I saw them, unconscious, tied up and hanged in every trees. "Let them go, I'll go with you. But let them go first." I said, he smirked and looked to the blonde girl. "Jane, will you test her?" The girl nodded and looked to me, she just said a one calmed word, "Pain."

 

I suddenly felt my whole body was in extreme pain, "AHH!" I screamed. I was like screaming while hundreds of needles piercing all over my body.

 

"What is your name, little one?" he asked and walked over me, "S-Seo-Seohyun..." I stuttered as pain was still in me. "Seohyun... What a beautiful name." he grinned, "W-What do you w-want from me?" I asked while glaring at him. "I want you to see liberated, Seohyun. You still don't know what is the mean of your gift, we want you to come with us and teach you how to become strong like us."

 

"Many and many years ago, there's a mythical creature called Cerberus. They say it was a three headed dog from the underworld, yes, it was. He came to the earth to know what's the meaning of life and death. When he saw people's life was hard, he saw people punished by their own kind, he saw chaos and war between the same kind, he was liberated and turn all the dead to life. But the dead shall not be the same kind, and they are undead."

 

"Cerberus gave words that there will be a gifted who will uses its power to reunite the living dead and the human, but before the first gifted was born, a war started. Ruthless humans disagreed what the Cerberus said, humans never befriended the living dead because they are dead. Humans started to bring back the living dead to death."

 

"He gave the dead an immortality to defeat mankind, but he failed and the humans killed him. Now the dead cursed the living, they will live by drinking blood of the humans and get revenge of what they did to Cerberus. Now the land was divided into two, Ellenford, the human land where no vampires would allow to go there and Florence, where the vampires like us lived, we allowed human to enter and drink their blood."

 

"We, the Volturi, are the strongest coven chosen to balance the life and death. We waited the first gifted to become a beautiful woman before we turn her..." he ended the story

 

"Catharine, right? Y-You turned her..." I answered. He nodded, "Jane, stop now." But she didn't listen, she still giving me pain in my whole body. "S-Stop..." I still felt the pain she gave me.

 

She shot me a killer glare, "You killed her..." she whispered. What? I never killed a vampire, unless it was a human. "W-What do you m-mean?" I asked. "She is innocent, Jane, so stop." a man beside him said, "Innocent or not, she still killed her." she insist. "You are going to kill her."

 

"Stop!" I shouted and fell on the ground, but the pain was still there. I'm going to cry if she didn't removed the pain, "No, let her. I want to see what she can do."

 

"More pain."

 

"AHH!" I screamed more as she added the pain in my whole body, I was hugging myself tight. "S-Stop... I-I can't take it a-anymore..." I begged as my tears began to fall out from my eyes. I wish Tiffany and Yoona was here...

 

"I thought we expected that a second gifted is more powerful than Catharine, but it happened to be a weak gifted." Another woman went to me and strangled me, "How pathetic, little lady." then she throw me and I felt more pain as I bumped against the tree. I screamed again and fell down. "You are destined to be the strongest among us, Seohyun."

 

"What... do you really... want from me... Aro?" I mentioned his name and tried to stand up. "I want you to kill the one who made you this and join us." he requested, "What if... I don't?" I asked. He smirked, "Then let's get to the merry way." he suddenly punched me in the stomach very hard and fly away. "You are destined to kill them!" I heard his loud yell while I was in the air.

 

Then he was in front of me and kicked me causing me to fall hard on the ground, he landed on the top of me and strangled me again. "You are destined to join us, lady! Or I will kill another Catharine." he said, causing me to smile weakly. "It's better for me to be killed than to use my gift from evil." I whispered, since I became into a monster, I really want to kill myself.

 

He draw a sword in his waist, "Just kill me... Otherwise, I never meant to live like this..." I whispered. "As you wish..." I closed my eyes, this will be my end. I hope Tiffany and the others won't see this.

 

I have waited for a second and I heard a piercing sound of a sword but it didn't feel the pain again, I opened my eyes and saw her impaled by a sword. She looked to me and trying to hide the pain in her face, "You idiot..." she called out. "Yoona?" I mentioned her name. "Don't leave me a message like that... I hate you, Seohyun."

 

"Look who's here, Catharine's killing machine." he greeted, Yoona looked to her. "D-Don't call me like that, I'm n-not a killing machine." she gitted her teeth, "You... don't know m-me, Aro... You always saw me as another killing machine, but... I'm actually not." she said while the sword was still impaling her.

 

"Oh really? Then how many people did you kill back then? Hundreds? Thousands?" he asked.

 

Yoona gave her a dagger glare, "I was your killing machine... but not anymore..." she answered. "I... I was now... meant to protect Seohyun..." I stopped of what she just said, "Yoona..." She looked to me and smiled truly, "Just like what I did to her, I'll never let anyone hurt her..." she said. Aro just smirked, "It's too late now..."

 

I suddenly impaled by an another sword, I arched my back as the sword goes deeper. "S-Seohyun!" Yoona shouted, "N-No..." I muttered. Aro laughed more, "You never gonna make it in time, Tiffany."

 

"You monster! She wasn't fully grown!" Yoona shouted with anger, "This is for killing my daughter." he answered. "Y-Yoona..." I tried to ease the pain.

 

Something snapped inside me, it's happening again...

 

"Let. Them. Go."

 

 

TIFFANY

Yoona said that she's going to the forest, maybe Seohyun was there. So me and Krystal went there along with Luna, Sulli, Amber and Victoria. "Wait, I heard something right there." Luna pointed out, we all look to her. "Are you sure?" Krystal asked, then she just nodded. "Let's go." I started to run were Luna heard sounds until I stopped when I saw them.

 

We quickly hide behind the bushes, we heard Aro saying stupid things to them. "I was your killing machine... but not anymore..." we heard Yoona, "I... I was now... meant to protect Seohyun..." Oh, that's unexpected.

 

"It's too late now..."

 

I heard Seohyun's ear piercing scream, "S-Seohyun!" Yoona shouted. Aro let out a laugh, "You never gonna make it in time, Tiffany." I startled, how did he knew that I here? "I think we've been caught." Amber whispered, "Don't make it obvious." I whispered back and back to eavesdrop. "You monster! She wasn't fully grown!" She shouted again.

 

"This is for killing my daughter."

 

"That's it! I had enough!" Krystal bursted out, Sulli quickly shuts . "Keep your voice down, red head!" She glared at Krystal, "Mhmmphh!" she muffled.

 

A sudden explosion happened and we peeked out, my eyes widen when we saw Seohyun, standing infront of Yoona and giving them a deadly glare. Her eyes were not the same as the normal one, the eyeballs were black and the irises are crimson-blood red.

 

Her condition is not normal anymore, I can see in her eyes. "Let. Them. Go." A monsterous voice of Seohyun makes the other Volturi backed away.

 

"This is what I have been waiting for... You have the power to conquer the--" Aro didn't continued his words when Seohyun suddenly was in front of him, she punched him on the face so hard making him to fly away. She turned to Yoona who is still impaled by a sword in the tree. She removed the sword to her body and went to Aro and fights him again.

 

"Whoa, I've never seen a vampire who knocked the strongest vampire like that in one blow." Victoria was amazed.

 

Luna nodded, "Yeah, that's awesome!" She's amazed too. "I agree." Sulli added.

 

As I looked up, I saw the others, tied up there and unconscious. "Taeyeon... Jessica..." I whispered to the wind to wake the two up there and then it worked, they wake up and back to their consciousness.

 

I looked to them, "Victoria, start slowing the enemies. Amber, help me set the others free. Krystal, make a barrier. Luna and Sulli, help Victoria. Okay?" I ordered.

 

They all nodded. "Got it." And we started to set Taeyeon and the others free, me and Amber climbed on the tree to cut all the ropes tied up on them. Krystal makes a diamond barrier to cover up, Victoria copied my power to slow the enemies down while Luna and Sulli are fighting in combat with the enemies. Krystal's gang really made a great teamwork.

 

As I climbed to the tree were Jessica was, "Jessi!" I called out. "Hurry up, you slowpoke! I hate being hanged up so long!" She shouted, making me to laugh. "Amber, I can handle it. Set others free." I ordered, she just nodded and went to the others.

 

I cut the rope and she went down, "Sorry if we didn't make it in time." I apologized. "You mushroom." She smacked my head, "Ow!" I groaned and glared at her, "I just said sorry!"

 

She smirked, "Let's get to the others." She said.

 

~~

 

"Fany-ah!" Sunny called me and hugged me, "I thought something happened to you." she said. "Nothing happened, for now, we have to get rid of them." I glanced at them, the Volturi.

 

"So... what's the plan, co-leader?" Taeyeon asked with smile, I smiled back to her. "Okay, first, we have to get rid of them." As I pointed to the enemies, "Sooyoung give them a hot and spicy kimchi, please." I ordered Sooyoung, she smiled. "Of course! That's my cue!" then she went away. "Okay, Sunny follow Sooyoung and give them a fruit shake." 

 

"Oh yes!" she cheered and follow Sooyoung, I turned to Hyoyeon. "You, summon all the wild animals here." I commanded, making her to smirk. "As you wish." Then she whistled.

 

"TIFFANY!"

 

I turned to Krystal, "My powers can't take it longer!" she yelled. "I'm going to help her." Jessica went to her and make a combination of ice and crystal. Then I turned to Yoona, Yuri and Taeyeon, "We have to find Seohyun, she's out of control again." They all nodded and we started to find her. While finding her, someone attacked Taeyeon.

 

"Ergh! Seohyun, it's me!" Taeyeon keep defending herself while Seohyun was still gripping her tight. Yoona quickly pulled her, but she was pushed by some force coming from Seohyun. Her eyes was still black and her mind was not normal. Yuri flickered herself and went behind her and pulled her back, "Don't. Touch. Me" That three words makes Yuri flew from her by force. 

 

"S-Stop, Seohyun! It's Taeyeon!" I went to her but she looked to me with her blackened eyes, "Seohyun, you have to get hold of yourself." I said. "What if I don't, Stephanie?" her matured voice recognizes something. I analize and trying to remember, then my eyes widen. "What if I don't, Stephanie?" she repeat.

 

Without any words, she throw Taeyeon to me causing us fall on the ground. "! We really have to make her unconscious!" Taeyeon cussed.

 

"I can handle this..."

 

My eyes blinked as I heard Stephanie in my mind, "No, you can't handle her. She's too strong." I said to her. She just laughed, "Oh Tiffany, don't underestimate my strength. I can handle her... Lemme borrow your body, first." Then we switched.

 

~~

 

Taeyeon got up and was going to help Tiffany to stood up, "Here," she held a hand, but she slapped Taeyeon's hand and managed herself to stand up. "I seriously hate people throwing me away," Stephanie said rudely making Taeyeon gaped in surprise, "Stephanie?" Taeyeon already knew Stephanie's attitude when her tone was cool yet sarcastic.

 

She smiled devilishly, "What's up, Shorty? Done drinking milk?" she greeted. She didn't waited Taeyeon to answer and back her glance to Seohyun, "Hey kid! You called me?"

 

Seohyun glanced and glared at her, Stephanie didn't scared from her monsterous eyes. She just smirked and quickly went closer to her to make an open attack, but Seohyun's force makes her to pulled back. "Wake up already, kid. I'm starting to get impatient." Then she did it again but she caught her off guard so she punched her stomach.

 

That attack makes her happy, she always want a fight if wants to. "Don't make me do this so far, kid. If you don't wake up, I'll break your ing neck." she said, Seohyun didn't answer and use her power to her. Stephanie backed away again, "Oh, you really want me to do this, don't you?" She laughed.

 

She quickly lunged at the older woman and punched her on the face, then Stephanie rolled over to be the top of her. "Wake up, you !" She punched her in the face, "If you don't wake up, I'll make sure I'll burn your body to the fire. Literally!" She punched again even harder.

 

A force pushed her again, then Seohyun stood up and kicked Stephanie in the stomach hard, she fall on the ground. "Y-You make me really mad, kid." She smirked and spit blood, "Are you do--" She didn't finished her words as Seohyun uses side kick to her.

 

Inside, Tiffany facepalmed. "I told ya, she's better than you." She spoke to her twin.

 

"Don't. Underestimate. Me!" Stephanie's last straw snapped, now she went in rage, her eyes went even redder like a raspberry.

 

She caught the younger woman's leg and smashed her on the ground then throw her. She lunged at Seohyun and was going to punched her again, her fist was ready to punch her but Taeyeon stopped her. She glared at her, "Stop, you're going to kill her." Taeyeon said, "Get your ing hand off me." She answered. "Your just going to kill her." She repeated.

 

"You're just wasting your saliva, Tae-Tae. She wouldn't listen to you." Tiffany commented.

 

"I said get your ing hand off me!" Then Taeyeon let her, as Stephanie was going to punch her, she was gone. She turned to Taeyeon and punched her, "This is all your fault!" She burst out. "I had a chance to beat her up if you don't stop me!"

 

Taeyeon went to her ad grabbed her collar, "Listen, Stephanie. We have to wake her up, not beaten her up to death." She said. "Do you think you're the boss of me, Shorty? Huh?" Stephanie shot back. Taeyeon and Stephanie are frenemies sometimes, like cat and dog, they ended up arguing each other. Even Tiffany can't stop her twin from arguing with Taeyeon.

 

"You should be lucky because you are in Tiffany's body and not mine." Taeyeon spat. "Well, thanks for the compliment. I'm sure it can help for this." She answered, sarcastically. "Are we starting this again, Stephanie Hwang?" Taeyeon said. Stephanie smirked and rolled her eyes, "Oh, we already starting it, Shorty Kim."

 

Tiffany just massage her temple, "Here we go again." She commented with a sigh.

 

"You better get Tiffany back and shut yourself." Said Taeyeon, "No way! I won't!" Stephanie refused. "You really a hard-headed, Stephanie."

 

"Yeah, as always. But it's your fault anyways." She grinned after that, "Troublemaker." Taeyeon spat and rolled her eyes. Stephanie scoffed, "Is that a compliment?" The older woman glance at her. "You better get Tiffany back, Badass."

 

"What if I don't, Shorty?" Stephanie fight back. "I said bring Tiffany back!" She shouted, "Don't shout at me like that, I'm in two inches in front you!" She shouted back.

 

Tiffany sighed, "They're really don't give up of arguing," she commented again.

 

"Here they go again," Hyoyeon commented as they watched the two arguing, "They are just arguing for nothing." Amber commented. Yeah, their arguments are nonsense.

 

~~

 

"Seohyun!" Yoona called out of her name, as the younger woman turned to her. The older woman uses her lightning strike to her but it won't work. Next, Yuri flickered at her, Seohyun caught off guard then the tanned woman grabbed her both arms. "Damn it! Yoona, do it now!" She signaled.

 

Yoona quickly went to her, "Wake up!" Then she punched her stomach. "Seo Joohyun, I said. WAKE UP!" Yoona bumped her head to the younger woman very hard, her skull almost broken because of the impact the older woman gave to her. 

 

Blood was coming out of their foreheads, Seohyun's eyes went back to normal and passed out. "You... You did it." Yuri smiled like they won in the war. The older woman didn't answer and walked away, she remembered that time when Catharine did what she did to Seohyun.

 

The riot in the forest completely finished and Seohyun was now on her normal situation...

 

 

---

Whoooo! Update again! f(x) and SNSD made a great team! Whooo! Daebak!

Wait for my next update! Byeee~!